Bitcoin Forum
November 22, 2017, 03:32:46 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin price down, will you hold or cut your loss??  (Read 28130 times)
Bosx1ne

Activity: 100

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:47:04 AM

if you buy bitcoin at a high price and bitcoin price goes down what will you do guys ?? will you cut your losses or hold it??
If the price of the bitcoin goes down, the best thing to do is act normal. We should not panic if the price of the bitcoin goes down because panicking can lead us bad decision. Bitcoin is full of potential so we need to have a hope that the bitcoin will survive all of it's challenges.

| World Fintech Startups | Microsoft Azure Partner | $1,5 M Raised During pre-ICO |
     BANKEX - Proof-of-Asset Protocol     
| WHITE PAPER | BLOGSLACKTELEGRAMBITCOINTALKGITHUBTWITTERYOUTUBEFACEBOOK |☰

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saif.shaikha

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:52:15 AM

Right now the value of bitcoin is very high and if it starts falling, I would cut my losses and wait for an opportunity to enter again.

Though I will still keep a small amount invested in bitcoin but that will be an amount that I can afford to lose without any sweat.
chuoinguyen227

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:09:01 AM

If that happens,I will never sell it because I do not want to lose capital. I will keep it, Bitcoin is increasing day by day, and if it suddenly drops, Bitcoin will slowly come back and continue to grow.

◆▬▬▬ MICROMONEY ▬▬▬◆
TOKEN CROWDSALE - 18TH of OCTOBER 2017
domari

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:10:36 AM

I prefer to hold bitcoin. because I'm sure the price will rise again.

Rebellious

Activity: 56

Join the Rebellion!

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 11:35:37 AM

I will keep holding. Just look at the bitcoin charts it does speak for itself, sometimes it falls, hard, but right after it gets a new ATH.

elliottflz65

Activity: 119

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:37:21 AM

I'm holding I have enough faith in Bitcoin that cutting losses isn't an option.
asebaby

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:43:36 AM

If Bitcion is high and the prize drop,i personally will hold on because i believe the prize will still appreciate  with time,but this dose not mean that if i have a pressing need i will not sell.
iMark

Activity: 241

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:52:47 AM

if you buy bitcoin at a high price and bitcoin price goes down what will you do guys ?? will you cut your losses or hold it??
If the price of the bitcoin goes down, the best thing to do is act normal. We should not panic if the price of the bitcoin goes down because panicking can lead us bad decision. Bitcoin is full of potential so we need to have a hope that the bitcoin will survive all of it's challenges.
thats right first do not be afraid and do not panic when the price goes down, you have to stay calm and to choose between cutloss or holding will depend on your calculation, then when the price goes down keep calm then look at marketcap, condition and situation on market, etc, to determine what you should do, because holding is not always the best option i think.

🔒 SafeCrypt.io  █████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
Gheka

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:18:09 PM

thats right first do not be afraid and do not panic when the price goes down, you have to stay calm and to choose between cutloss or holding will depend on your calculation, then when the price goes down keep calm then look at marketcap, condition and situation on market, etc, to determine what you should do, because holding is not always the best option i think.
Exactly, nothing to panic, price increases then decrease and rise again is a very normal thing with bitcoin, what we need to do is be patient and wait, everything will be fine again soon. This is also a very good opportunity for us to buy more bitcoin, cut losses usually occur only with new people and have no knowledge about Bitcoin, after they always regret their decision, with people who know about Bitcoin, they rarely choose to cut losses, they always believe and hold it, Bitcoin is very potential, the price drop is just temporary, do not worry too much

Betwrong
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:28:22 PM

It may work differently with other cryptos but with Bitcoin it's definitely better to hold it in the case you've described. Analyzing the history of Bitcoin's existence we can come to conclusion that after every fall the rise will follow sooner or later. If you sell after the price went down you lose a part of your money. If you hold you will be in profit, although it may take up to 3 years.

Zrs

Activity: 196

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:29:10 PM

its had better to hold bitcoin if you are in a loss situation. if you notice the graph of bitcoin price,you will see that how bitcoin price changes.just hold the coin few days,surely you can sell it at your desired profit.

novaprime

Activity: 308

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:43:11 PM

I never sell Bitcoin even if Bitcoin prices are down because if you look at the Bitcoin roadmap you will surely see the incredible growth of this market. In the future, Bitcoin prices will tend to rise rapidly and will soon reach $ 10,000 in 2018

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
rickyleatham

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:47:32 PM

we all know, bitcoin price is rising every year, so they are predicted to keep rising more in 2018, so even now bitcoin price drop down, we shouldn't sell them instead we should keep them and wait for bitcoin price again.

◆▬▬▬ MICROMONEY ▬▬▬◆
TOKEN CROWDSALE - 18TH of OCTOBER 2017
Best Dreams

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:40:59 AM

for me this is very natural and often happens in the bitcoin world and if there is a price reduction I do will hold my coin for some time to come, inilan bitcoin which has erratic price every second, minute, hour can change hargannya, and this is needed patience is high and we should not be wrong in the prediction that we do not get a loss in coin sales.
Well I think if bitcoin price go down so I will keep hold all my bitcoins with myself because its normal and it can happen with any currency so no need to cut or loss because bitcoin can change its price in a week so no need to make panic in that kind of situation just wait for the right time and when the price go high then sell out all your bitcoins.

GRAFT ║║║ Decentralized Universal Payment Processor ║║║ GRAFT
ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD▬║║║▬ICO STARTS ON JAN 18, 2018
▬▬▬▬▬▮ TwitterFacebookTelegramReddit ▮▬▬▬▬▬
King Sastro

Activity: 355

Crypterium -Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyone

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:37:08 AM

I will cut loss, investment of course have risks including bitcoin can lose money, if the price keeps drop then the best step is immediately cut loss and I seek a more profitable investment.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
QWURUTTI

Activity: 67

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:26:26 AM

If the price of the bitcoin it will release and hold up to rise again because not enough coming down the price of bitcoin and tend to raise it again.

MancyZz

Activity: 310

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:37:57 AM

of course i hold my money. lose your money just make you dissapear your money its bad for your next in the market like low confisent and low modal

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀  
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀    
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀      
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

maruf9522

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:40:28 AM

100% i am holding , why i sell with loss , after some day sure came back high again , i am alowes thinking positive about bitcoin ,
SmartMesh

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:59:31 AM

Bitcoin is a volatile asset (relative to FIAT) and this fact should be taken into consideration, especially in the days when the Bitcoin value is moving sharply. Bitcoin and Altcoins have an inverse relationship in their value, i.e. when the value of Bitcoin rises then Altcoins are losing their Bitcoin value, and vice versa. When Bitcoin is volatile, our conditions for trading are kind of foggy. During fog we can’t see much ahead, so it is better to have close targets for our trades or not to trade at all.
2hot2handle

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:02:32 AM

I will hold no matter what is the price of bitcoin for as long as I haven't met my price range to when to sell then I will hold it. Bitcoin will be the one that will give me good profit in the future so I am holding.

Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.