Bitcoin Forum
November 25, 2017, 08:31:50 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin price down, will you hold or cut your loss??  (Read 28537 times)
danipay

Activity: 476

Natural Asset Exchange Marketplace

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 06:10:10 AM

I will hold no matter what is the price of bitcoin for as long as I haven't met my price range to when to sell then I will hold it. Bitcoin will be the one that will give me good profit in the future so I am holding.
yeah that was the best choice. but if we can get fast profit, we can sell and hope the price will be more down for take advantage and buy back in more cheap price. but unfortunetly bitcoin price will grow up consistenly and always make new high in very short time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
emberbekas

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:14:47 AM

100% i am holding , why i sell with loss , after some day sure came back high again , i am alowes thinking positive about bitcoin ,

Bitcoin price up and down in daily basis but for the long term, the price is always up ( at least till today ). That's why, holding it for a bit longer when our target didn't meet yet will be better instead of got panicked when the price against us.

BITSLER                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄            
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄      
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █  
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀              
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
quarkyplum

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:23:40 AM

for me this is very natural and often happens in the bitcoin world and if there is a price reduction I do will hold my coin for some time to come, inilan bitcoin which has erratic price every second, minute, hour can change hargannya, and this is needed patience is high and we should not be wrong in the prediction that we do not get a loss in coin sales.
Well I think if bitcoin price go down so I will keep hold all my bitcoins with myself because its normal and it can happen with any currency so no need to cut or loss because bitcoin can change its price in a week so no need to make panic in that kind of situation just wait for the right time and when the price go high then sell out all your bitcoins.
Are you sure with this decision? I do not think it will be good when the price of Bitcoin dump ~ several thousand dollar after few weeks or just 1000 dollars in one week still enough to make you have big loss. You must to know we need to accept our mistake when the market change the trend. Keep your coin will make you get more risk and boring when the price of Bitcoin falls down every day.

shawn995

Activity: 112

Veritas Mining - Sustainable Crypto Mining

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:41:27 AM

if bitcoin price is down then i should keep my bitcoin and also starting to buy more and more bitcoin at that time. because when the price is increased from the present rate then i will start selling my some bitcoin and off course i will earn enough profit through this way.

laravuemaster

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:42:32 AM

When your coins value is decreasing then it means that you still need to hold longer and do not recklessly sell your coins below the normal price just because it is downtime. Try also to read more about the speculations of other traders so you can have a peace of mind when you panic.

Rudi Setya

Activity: 176

UTRUST

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:52:45 AM

for me this is very natural and often happens in the bitcoin world and if there is a price reduction I do will hold my coin for some time to come, inilan bitcoin which has erratic price every second, minute, hour can change hargannya, and this is needed patience is high and we should not be wrong in the prediction that we do not get a loss in coin sales.
Well I think if bitcoin price go down so I will keep hold all my bitcoins with myself because its normal and it can happen with any currency so no need to cut or loss because bitcoin can change its price in a week so no need to make panic in that kind of situation just wait for the right time and when the price go high then sell out all your bitcoins.
Are you sure with this decision? I do not think it will be good when the price of Bitcoin dump ~ several thousand dollar after few weeks or just 1000 dollars in one week still enough to make you have big loss. You must to know we need to accept our mistake when the market change the trend. Keep your coin will make you get more risk and boring when the price of Bitcoin falls down every day.
the price not dump everyday, but there is situation when the bitcoin pump so i think you can use this situation to sell your coins so hold still good choice
lose in the trade just make somebody bad in the market

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●    UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments    ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack         ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Main-ICO | Coming soon...
eye-con

Activity: 136

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:55:20 AM

When your coins value is decreasing then it means that you still need to hold longer and do not recklessly sell your coins below the normal price just because it is downtime. Try also to read more about the speculations of other traders so you can have a peace of mind when you panic.
true, because if you try to sell your bitcoin when its price goes down, you're just proving that you are one of the panic sellers in the community who has no guts to risk their btc by holding it when its price is low.

Mailly

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:05:47 AM

I consider that the very best choice for me now is to hold or enable my bitcoin stay in the wallet, then I will evaluate what is triggering the bitcoin price tag to go down. If my assessment output tells that it is only short-term then I will keep and allow that issue move. Possibly the very best factor to do is acquire some bitcoin using edge of its minimal price tag for now. But, it is quite critical to study about the explanation of this cost dropping in purchase to acquire a lot more for my investments.
Nevis

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:17:46 AM

I think most of the time people will panic because they haven't gain profits yet but they see that the price is falling. For me, I think it would be best to hold it. Because of bitcoins popularity, demand becomes bigger and it will surely affect the price of the bitcoin. I think it is a bad idea to waste time just to cut your losses. Patience is really the key when you want to succeed. Everything has risk so what you should do is to hold it and wait for it to rise up again.

▄▄█████▌▐█████▄▄
       ▄█████████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
     ▄███████████▌  ▄▄▄▄   ▀██▄
   ▄█████████████▌  ▀▄▄▀     ▀██▄
  ▐██████████████▌  ▄▄▄▄       ▀█▌
 ▐███████████████▌             ▀█▌
 ████████████████▌  ▀▀▀█         ██
▐████████████████▌  ▄▄▄▄         ██▌
▐████████████████▌  ▀  ▀         ██▌
 ████████████████▌  █▀▀█         ██
 ▐███████████████▌  ▀▀▀▀        ▄█▌
  ▐██████████████▌  ▀▀▀▀       ▄█▌
   ▀█████████████▌  ▀▀█▀     ▄██▀
     ▀███████████▌  ▀▀▀▀   ▄██▀
       ▀█████████▌    ▄▄▄███▀
          ▀▀█████▌▐█████▀▀
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
      ▄▄▄
 ▄▄█████████▄▄
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   █▌▐█ █▌▐█
   █▌▐█ █▌▐█
 ▄███████████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄█████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████████
██▀▀█▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀
MoonWalker1

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:19:03 AM

if you buy bitcoin at a high price and bitcoin price goes down what will you do guys ?? will you cut your losses or hold it??
Ofcouse Hold because it is highly volatile
MohanPersaud

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:19:46 AM

I will hold them like that for long term but if you cut losses and sell then there is no meaning of buying.You would get atleast some returns if you hold for some time.
denny27

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:29:57 AM

if you buy bitcoin at a high price and bitcoin price goes down what will you do guys ?? will you cut your losses or hold it??
For me if I experience something like this, of course I prefer to holding it first until the price can moving up again rather than having to sell in a hurry without thinking long. The accidents can be overcome if indeed we can really deal it with thinking calmly.

Jembut Ireng

Activity: 214

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:54:26 AM

I will hold, because if I cut loss is the same loss, I hope there can be recovery soon, but the fact that bitcoin prices have never dropped and made me lose, everything keeps rising so I never doubt with bitcoin.

Betwrong
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:23:00 AM

I will hold, because if I cut loss is the same loss, I hope there can be recovery soon, but the fact that bitcoin prices have never dropped and made me lose, everything keeps rising so I never doubt with bitcoin.

Don't forget about the end of 2013 and the first half of 2014 when the price of Bitcoin dropped from $1,000+ to $500. After that the dropping continued and Bitcoin went to as low as $200. It took more than 2 years for the price to recover.

But I think you right if to look at things in the long perspective of time. However low the price of Bitcoin drops one can be sure that it will recover with time.

Saerel

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:53:25 AM

the price not dump everyday, but there is situation when the bitcoin pump so i think you can use this situation to sell your coins so hold still good choice
lose in the trade just make somebody bad in the market
I agree with you it is the only trick in the rule everybody knows about buy low sell high but it does not always work because people do not have trust in bitcoin when it goes low so they go panic selling and the people who dot trust bitcoin buy a lot at that time.
mahimonliner

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:56:20 AM

I can hold bitcoin, but if its about altcoins i will rather go for cut losses!

DITCOIN ▬◉▬ Business Driven CryptoCurrency ▬◉▬ DITCOIN
Unique Approach▬◉◉◉▬Untraceable Coin
▬▬▬▬▬  DTC web / Mobile Wallets DTC
JacksonMonroe

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:56:47 AM

I would hold my coins, because i know that bitcoin will rise. I know that bitcoin is so unstable so you have to keep that in mind. This means that it can go very high and go very low in price.

I will hold them until it drops to 500 dollar. I would then just leave them in my wallet. I will then find a new job.
mahimonliner

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:57:20 AM

Most of the people here believe in bitcoins and are ready to hold them for a longer period of time but In my opinion, Holding them won't help when the price starts decreasing. I will try to sell them as soon as possible and try to get them again on better price to earn some more profit but for now, it is not going to happen before New year.
yes bitcoin price is going no where before new year.

DITCOIN ▬◉▬ Business Driven CryptoCurrency ▬◉▬ DITCOIN
Unique Approach▬◉◉◉▬Untraceable Coin
▬▬▬▬▬  DTC web / Mobile Wallets DTC
masterlee17

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:08:16 AM

I can hold coins, but if it is really going down i suppose i would sell them. I can't see losing money so i would sell all of my coins. If i have made a mistake i don't care.

Money is just money it is not really important. You need to see that. When you die you lose everything.
Greasysprite

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:10:37 AM

I think holding is the smartest thing to do because bitcoin will probably will go up again so thats why you should keep your bitcoins and just wait for the bitcoin t go up to sell it again if you make enough profit.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.