Bitcoin Forum
November 25, 2017, 11:55:40 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin price down, will you hold or cut your loss??  (Read 28553 times)
LazyBitInvestor

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:46:05 PM

I see here are many strong HOLDERS.
I`m holder too and now I feуl my bad because some coin did -80% of its buying price. Can u give an examples of alts which firstly fell down and then did many X?

Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Mame

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:47:10 PM

if you buy bitcoin at a high price and bitcoin price goes down what will you do guys ?? will you cut your losses or hold it??

For me no questions ask I will definetly hold my bitcoin. My partner have been with bitcoin but still did nit cash out or trade his bitcoin and his profit is definely soaring high, but some time bitcoin is not stable with its amount but still be hold our bitcoin. Because our goal is to better our future.and we can see our future with bitcoin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬║ Brickblock.io ║▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE FUTURE OF STOCK TRADING ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:48:03 PM

if you buy bitcoin at a high price and bitcoin price goes down what will you do guys ?? will you cut your losses or hold it??
It depends on the situation, how the situation will demand like that i do. Suppose if i need urgent money and suddenly the price drop i will sell my coins. I can cut my profit, but i am not going to take my net loss.

Zubayer

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:59:17 PM

If bitcoin price down I hold my bitcoin because no one wants low price of bitcoin. Sometimes bitcoin price will down what is not acceptable for anyone. I am also want a higher price of bitcoin. I think everyone hold their bitcoin in the lower market of bitcoin.

Feri577

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:01:08 PM

it seems like a lot of people are going to sell their bitcoin if the price goes down, but not with me I will hold my bitcoin and wait because we can always see that even though the price goes down it will definitely go back no matter what stops its value, and I suggest just hold on bitcoin, you will only sell a small amount if you really need it and leave some for later after the normal bitcoin price returns

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
skarais

Activity: 223

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:12:24 PM

It depends on the situation, how the situation will demand like that i do. Suppose if i need urgent money and suddenly the price drop i will sell my coins. I can cut my profit, but i am not going to take my net loss.

yes of course I will do the same with you if in urgent circumstances and need money maybe I will sell bitcoin that I have though I have to cut losses, because maybe this best solution besides having to borrow money to others

wahlburger

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:14:11 PM

for me this is very natural and often happens in the bitcoin world and if there is a price reduction I do will hold my coin for some time to come, inilan bitcoin which has erratic price every second, minute, hour can change hargannya, and this is needed patience is high and we should not be wrong in the prediction that we do not get a loss in coin sales.
Well I think if bitcoin price go down so I will keep hold all my bitcoins with myself because its normal and it can happen with any currency so no need to cut or loss because bitcoin can change its price in a week so no need to make panic in that kind of situation just wait for the right time and when the price go high then sell out all your bitcoins.
Are you sure with this decision? I do not think it will be good when the price of Bitcoin dump ~ several thousand dollar after few weeks or just 1000 dollars in one week still enough to make you have big loss. You must to know we need to accept our mistake when the market change the trend. Keep your coin will make you get more risk and boring when the price of Bitcoin falls down every day.
I think holding is the smartest thing to do because bitcoin will probably will go up again so thats why you should keep your bitcoins and just wait for the bitcoin t go up to sell it again if you make enough profit.
I agree with you waiting till it goes up again is the smartest thing to do i will still hold my bitcoins even if its going low i will only sell when it is the price i want it to be  you can compare this question to panic selling it is the same and it is not recommended.

Thats what I am doing all my life I am sure that bitcoin will rise once more up again. Bitcoin is unstable so you can't expect that the price is the same after one week. It will rise high or it will fall down high. This is what makes bitcoin enjoyable, because you can get a lot of money by this. I personally save my coins in the future to sell them.
Moonrunner

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:15:19 PM

The best thing to do is probably believe in bitcoin because it is not a stable currency. It goes down but it has always gone up again. And if you have faith in bitcoin you will probably make a lot of profit.
dzhan

Activity: 317

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:17:00 PM

I will hold even if the Bitcoin's price go down for some time. Bitcoin for me is a long term investment and we have to being a bit patients. Generally the price is going up even if it decrease in some days, then it increase again highly.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
████████████▀███▀████████████████████████████████████
████████████▄███▄████████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███

██        ███         ███                         ███
███        ▀▀▀  ███    ███                         ▀▀▀
███████▄   ███  █████  ███     ▄█████▄   ▄█████▄   ███   ▄█████▄
██  ▀███  ███  ███▀▀  ███    ███▀ ▀███ ███▀ ▀███  ███  ███▀ ▀▀
██   ███  ███  ███    ███    ███   ███ ███   ███  ███  ███
███  ▄██▀  ███  ███    ███    ███▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄███  ███  ███▄ ▄▄
███████▀   ███  ▀████  ▀████   ▀█████▀   ▀███████  ███   ▀█████▀
                                         ▄▄   ███
                                        ▀██████▀
||
b
COUPON CODE
[ OFIE-2AHG ]
for 100% First Deposit Bonus
|
dettihegedus

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:57:08 PM

whenever bitcoin price drop, i always hold my bitcoin not selling it because i think bitcoin will rise again in few weeks, moreover, bitcoin is expected to reach more than 7000 at the end of this year, that make me want to hold bitcoin more and more.

◆▬▬▬ MICROMONEY ▬▬▬◆
TOKEN CROWDSALE - 18TH of OCTOBER 2017
Borestabber

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:02:19 PM

I think it would be bad for me to cut my loses then because i buyed the bitcoin not to long ago so for me is waiting for the bitcoin value to rise again the best option witch probably also is for most of the people
Mr. Thang

Activity: 89

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:53:26 PM

for me this is very natural and often happens in the bitcoin world and if there is a price reduction I do will hold my coin for some time to come, inilan bitcoin which has erratic price every second, minute, hour can change hargannya, and this is needed patience is high and we should not be wrong in the prediction that we do not get a loss in coin sales.
Well I think if bitcoin price go down so I will keep hold all my bitcoins with myself because its normal and it can happen with any currency so no need to cut or loss because bitcoin can change its price in a week so no need to make panic in that kind of situation just wait for the right time and when the price go high then sell out all your bitcoins.
Are you sure with this decision? I do not think it will be good when the price of Bitcoin dump ~ several thousand dollar after few weeks or just 1000 dollars in one week still enough to make you have big loss. You must to know we need to accept our mistake when the market change the trend. Keep your coin will make you get more risk and boring when the price of Bitcoin falls down every day.
I think holding is the smartest thing to do because bitcoin will probably will go up again so thats why you should keep your bitcoins and just wait for the bitcoin t go up to sell it again if you make enough profit.
I agree with you waiting till it goes up again is the smartest thing to do i will still hold my bitcoins even if its going low i will only sell when it is the price i want it to be  you can compare this question to panic selling it is the same and it is not recommended.

This primarily depends on the goal of the individual regarding his/her investments. If one sees the investment as for short-term only, then withdrawing its coins at the moment the price decreases may be the inevitable choice in order to lessen the damage of the investment. But if the individual sees the investment as for long-term, then waiting will be the smartest and the BEST choice. We may be aware of bitcoin's volatile nature but by basing the records from the price history chart, one can infer the constant increase on its price. That is why letting your coins mature despite the price being low will be the smartest choice because it is inevitable for its price to increase again in the future.
NelfiNovita

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:57:49 AM

I prefer to hold it because bitcoin price will someday change even higher, I will lose if I sell it when the price goes down.

NelfiNovita

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:09:44 AM

yes I will hold it until bitcoin price is much higher let alone be held in a long time I will get many advantages of bitcoin.

dcash

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:13:23 AM

In everything we do, we always have a choice to take a risk. A calculated risk. In trading i do have a target price and set a trail-stop/cut-loss to find other opportunity in this cryptomarket. Buy low, sell high or buy high, sell higher.
Betwrong
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:09:15 AM

whenever bitcoin price drop, i always hold my bitcoin not selling it because i think bitcoin will rise again in few weeks, moreover, bitcoin is expected to reach more than 7000 at the end of this year, that make me want to hold bitcoin more and more.

I'm not sure about $7,000 by the end of this year, but you are right in general. We can see no signs of the Bitcoin price to drop in the future. The adoption only rises nowadays and with that the price will be rising too. I'm pretty sure that Bitcoin will reach $10,000 but it may take a couple of years or more.

joefdavid

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:31:13 AM

I think most have agreed that holding is the best way(opinion only) but if people have a lot invested they might wish to cut their losses and get out. After the coming fork I feel as said before we could be creeping towards the 10k mark before the year is out.
webdevmastery

Activity: 140

Software Engineer & Web dveloper - LIVE TREE ADEPT

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:39:27 AM

Decreasing of price of bitcoins does not mean it will stay in that state forever. Every coins in the market is increasing and decreasing depending in the amount of supply and demand of the consumers. Learning the basic principles of marketing will make you have a better decisions in your next move to earn more profit.

arnux

Activity: 115

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:40:17 AM

I'm holding until I hit my goal value which we are quite a far way off right now.
rizkyhiw

Activity: 966

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:46:38 AM

I'm not sure about $7,000 by the end of this year, but you are right in general. We can see no signs of the Bitcoin price to drop in the future. The adoption only rises nowadays and with that the price will be rising too. I'm pretty sure that Bitcoin will reach $10,000 but it may take a couple of years or more.
Even though the demands keep growing day by day ,
Doesn't mean bitcoin price will become unstopable moving up and up without any correction , you need to have a lot of plan b to cut your loss at some point ,
We have reached a milestone this year breaking all time high price it's give us confidence indee ,
But you need to stay careful , bitcoin is a high risk investment , use only your extra money to invest in bitcoin if you want to feel more secure.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.