Bitcoin Forum
November 18, 2017, 07:13:09 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin price down, will you hold or cut your loss??  (Read 27393 times)
Lorilikes

Activity: 406

CoreMedia.info | Core Radio | Core Group

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 09:23:08 PM

If  the price is down and you can... hold Ok for a short time and you will be pleasantly surprised by the resilience of our beloved Bitcoin.  Ignore the dips . IGNORE them. Good luck. ⭐️⭐️

⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂ ⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂ www.CoreGroup.Info/shop▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ⭐️
Crypto Core Radio Crypto Press Release Core Group Media Experts

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
beatleap

Activity: 109

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:26:13 PM

I'm holding until I either can't afford to anymore or I hit my desired figure.
Mr

Activity: 306

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:37:12 PM

If  the price is down and you can... hold Ok for a short time and you will be pleasantly surprised by the resilience of our beloved Bitcoin.  Ignore the dips . IGNORE them. Good luck. ⭐️⭐️
Well, as a good trader, I do not think holding is always a good idea. SOmetimes, you need to follow the dip to make a good money from the big dump. For examples, if the price of bitcoin is dumped from $5000 to $3000, you will able to buy cheap bitcoin if you sell bitcoin from $4000 to $5000 and rebuy it at the zone of $3000. Then, you will even have more bitcoin than usual

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            █     ███           ███   ▄▄▄          █          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄███████████▄         ███     ███         ███    ███         ███         ██████████████▄
 ▄███▀       ▀█▀        █████     ███       ███     ███        █████        ███        ▀▀███
▄██▀                   ███ ███     ███     ███      ███       ███ ███       ███          ███
███                   ███   ███     ███   ███       ███      ███   ███      ███        ▄▄███
███                  ███     ███     ███ ███        ███     ███     ███     ██████████████▀
▀██▄                ███       ███     █████         ███    ███       ███    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
 ▀███▄       ▄█▄   ███         ███     ███          ███   ███         ███   ███      ▀███▄
   ▀███████████▀  ███           ███     █           ███  ███           ███  ███        ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███
                ███
▌  .
bitbob82

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:57:57 PM

Cut loss and move to Altcoin trading and recover my losses there. Its very seldom that when Bitcoin price is up, Altcoin price is up too. So you have a choice. Now if you think both Bitcoin and Altcoin is not doing well, go to USDT for the mean time until the market starts to recover. Usually slumps don't last that long, price will recover eventually.
But i think that even in altcoin trading there are always risk of losing money. i think in present time as bitcoin price is expected to increase more  so i think that you should hold your bitcoin for some time and should not try to sell it, because the bitcoin price has more potential to increase more and more.
Coldsnap4457

Activity: 84

STOCKBET TOKEN SALE OCT 29 - USABLE SOFTWARE TODAY

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:14:57 PM

Hold or cut my loss?

Neither. I'm buying more. It's a buying opportunity.

Kurokonobasuke

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:19:08 PM

if you buy bitcoin at a high price and bitcoin price goes down what will you do guys ?? will you cut your losses or hold it??
In my opinion and as everyone are saying, it is really a better idea if you will hold through the downfall of Bitcoin's market value. Bitcoin is naturally volatile, dumps on its value is normal. We don't need to worry because it usually lasts only for a week or less.

MancyZz

Activity: 310

Genesis Vision ICO starts on 15.10.2017

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:25:03 PM

Cut loss and move to Altcoin trading and recover my losses there. Its very seldom that when Bitcoin price is up, Altcoin price is up too. So you have a choice. Now if you think both Bitcoin and Altcoin is not doing well, go to USDT for the mean time until the market starts to recover. Usually slumps don't last that long, price will recover eventually.
But i think that even in altcoin trading there are always risk of losing money. i think in present time as bitcoin price is expected to increase more  so i think that you should hold your bitcoin for some time and should not try to sell it, because the bitcoin price has more potential to increase more and more.
i think hold better than cut lose. cut lose don't bring you profit and next trade but just bring the traumatic so be carefully when you choice the coins to trade

Dewi08

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:51:29 PM

i think hold better than cut lose. cut lose don't bring you profit and next trade but just bring the traumatic so be carefully when you choice the coins to trade

I think even though bitcoin is down, it is unlikely it will be long, it will take only a few months or weeks for sure bitcoin will rise again, and I think holding bitcoin would be much better, rather than getting losses ...

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
Granslam

Activity: 70

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:10:27 AM

if you buy bitcoin at a high price and bitcoin price goes down what will you do guys ?? will you cut your losses or hold it??
The part of bitcoin is flactuation and decreasing is my favorite becuase i know that bitcoin will going increase again double or triple so if it happens if the price go down actually i will hold it because i have a trust on bitcoin .

| World Fintech Startups | Microsoft Azure Partner | $1,5 M Raised During pre-ICO |
     BANKEX - Proof-of-Asset Protocol    
| WHITE PAPER | BLOGSLACKTELEGRAMBITCOINTALKGITHUBTWITTERYOUTUBEFACEBOOK |☰
bitzizzix

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:21:40 AM

well I will HODL because I strongly believe in the future bitcoin prices will continue to rise in because of the demand and supply is tiny
HOLD is a great way, because I believe for the future will increase again its value. because the more users and the better expectation of bitcoin, waiting and waiting for the right time is what to expect and that's where the right time .. be patient and sure is the key ..

Zastria

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:25:17 AM

If you bought at a high price and prices falling down you must be hold the bitcoin and buy bitcoin at the time the price down, and sell until bitcoin prices become increasing and stable.
This is very profitable when you trading
_backslash

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:29:32 AM

The part of bitcoin is flactuation and decreasing is my favorite becuase i know that bitcoin will going increase again double or triple so if it happens if the price go down actually i will hold it because i have a trust on bitcoin .
Huh
Fine and good, what if this bubble bursts with you still holding? Ever thought of that. What if it continues on a perpertual decline while other coin rise to take the prestigious position it has been enjoying all these years. There're a lot of coins warming up to take this spot. But it all boils down to demand and many other market forces that involve real people and the descisions they make. Well, as well as many influential personalities and the effect their speeches make on the public.
To me, I'll get some, and sell some to achieve a balance and avoid regrets.  Smiley
cryptoriches13

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:29:56 AM

It’s very easy to be a bitcoin holder when you have a stable source of income. But for cryptocurrency day traders, they live and breathe the rise and fall of markets. As such, whenever they buy, they always have a plan when to exit, managing the downside risk (cut losses) and sometimes even the profit taking zones, depending on one’s strategy.

████ ██ █  PundiX.com  █ ██ ████
GreenBits

Activity: 910

I have no mouth and I must scream.

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:30:15 AM

If the price going down makes you happy, you should invest in some shitcoins. You will see your value plummet; you will be in heaven.  Grin

to OP, it really depends on how much it goes down, and how fast. If I wake up to 5 percent retractions a couple of days in a row, then i most likely will sell as we would be observing a downtrend. but if i wake up to a flash crash and its down 10 percent, maybe 15 percent, I might as well hold as its most likely a short term movement. this isnt guaranteed however. none of us have a crystal ball, and no one knows how prolonged a downward movement can be.

Lpim01

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:45:47 AM

I'm holding until I either can't afford to anymore or I hit my desired figure.
I'll gonna be the same, because I've believe bitcoin price will rise back. Its volatility effect will happen anytime, having its price falling is just normally happen in the market and I don't have nothing to worry about it. Keep holding is my best option, as it will race again in the market.

The future of money has arrived   ═══▌▌     TRUCKCOIN     ▐▐═══   For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
《  ICO starts of Dec 1 st, 2017       ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+
═══════════════════     Powered by GoldenHill International     ═══════════════════
tranquangvinh

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:00:07 AM

If bitcoin is down, I usually keep bitcoin and not sell it to cut the loss , I usually have to keep it at that time, even though the fear is on. I think that in order to truly become a bitcoin or anything else, we should learn to control ourselves well because it will help us a lot tomorrow.
If you do not know how to control yourself, chances are that the decisions you made will not be accurate
Soranith

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:13:54 AM

Well, as a good trader, I do not think holding is always a good idea. SOmetimes, you need to follow the dip to make a good money from the big dump. For examples, if the price of bitcoin is dumped from $5000 to $3000, you will able to buy cheap bitcoin if you sell bitcoin from $4000 to $5000 and rebuy it at the zone of $3000. Then, you will even have more bitcoin than usual
You can do that if you are a good trader but most of bitcoin holder are investors and there are few that are very good in trading and reading charts. Your suggestions only applies for those who can read charts as for others that don't have any idea about it then its better to hold bitcoin that making mistakes in selling their holdings.

▄▀▀▀▄
   ▄▀▀▀▄   █   █   ▄▀▀▀▄
   █   █    ▀█▀    █   █
    ▀▀▀▀▄    ▀    ▄▀▀▀▀
          ▄▄█▄█▄
▄▀▀▀▄     ██   ██     ▄▀▀▀▄
█   █▀▀   ██▀▀▀█▄   ▀▀█   █
 ▀▀▀      ██▄▄▄█▀      ▀▀▀
        ▄   ▀ ▀   ▄
   ▄▀▀▀█     █     █▀▀▀▄
   █   █   ▄▀▀▀▄   █   █
    ▀▀▀    █   █    ▀▀▀
            ▀▀▀
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████  ██████
██████  ██████
██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
✓  SUPER FAST TRANSACTION
✓  USER-FRIENDLY INTERFACE
✓  FAST & EASY REGISTRATION
▄██████
███▀▀▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███▄▄▄▄
▀██████
.JOIN AFFILIATE PROGRAM.
.UP TO 50% COMMISSIONS
██████▄
▀▀▀▀███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄▄▄███
██████▀
ritsel02

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:52:39 AM

If the price of the bitcoin goes down, i will hold my coin and grab the opportunity to buy more additional coins ,then wait for the increase of its value to gain more profit. The ups and downs of its price is just normal.

ashfer

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:53:11 AM

If i buy bitcoins at higher price and its value goes down i will not sell it off at a loss or no profit rate instead i will patiently sit back and wait for the market to recover.It is normal in every investment market to go up and down same like in the stock and share dealing so i will simply wait for me to take back profit out of my investment because i don't have to sell it at a loss as i will never invest all my savings in btc as i know the market keep changing from every now and then.So i will stay calm so that i can get profit out of it and i don't have to wait for longer time to get profit as the market recover faster than anything.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BLOCKCHAIN  DIGITAL  BANK          NEBEUS  PRE ICO    OPEN
▬▬▬▬▬▬      FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM      ▬▬▬▬▬▬
liseff3

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:04:20 AM

If I`m a merchant, I will hold it and be patient to wait until bitcoin recovers in its position and sells it.
However, if the conditions for everyday life are running low, I will sell them, and I don`t care about the price fluctuations that occur in the market.

Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.