Bitcoin Forum
November 23, 2017, 08:24:03 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin price down, will you hold or cut your loss??  (Read 28192 times)
ariyzt

Activity: 56

GLOBCOIN ►THE CURRENCY OF GLOBAL VILLAGE

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 03:05:52 AM

i'm daily trader
so im going to cut loss mine  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
muarip

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:09:16 AM

if you buy bitcoin at a high price and bitcoin price goes down what will you do guys ?? will you cut your losses or hold it??
If I`m a merchant, I will hold it and be patient to wait until bitcoin recovers in its position and sells it.
However, if the conditions for everyday life are running low, I will sell them, and I don`t care about the price fluctuations that occur in the market.

The right steps to take the decision, think of strategies if bitcoin prices will soar ahead.  Wink

yiuyiucn1

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:13:03 AM

Everyone has a point, For me, if bitcoin is off, I keep it until it's high. Although I am in a situation of money exhaustion.  Grin Grin Grin
Sithara007

Activity: 924

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:16:44 AM

if you buy bitcoin at a high price and bitcoin price goes down what will you do guys ?? will you cut your losses or hold it??
If I`m a merchant, I will hold it and be patient to wait until bitcoin recovers in its position and sells it.
However, if the conditions for everyday life are running low, I will sell them, and I don`t care about the price fluctuations that occur in the market.

If you are a merchant, you need to decide how much of the profit you want to keep in Bitcoins. Because you may need hard cash for expansion of your business and for other purposes. You may even need to money to pay for utility bills and rent. So my guess is that you may not be able to keep more than 20% of the profits in the form of Bitcoins.

zeaderza

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:08:56 AM

At some point you need to stop your loss, look to the support levels to place your sell that would be profitable, then you can buy from resistance level and start making arbitrage trading, wish you profitable and successful trading.
No need to do this thing this thing will surely give loss and bitcoin is the most strong coin of this era it will never let down its investor so this will not happen that it will be going down every time holding is the best option during such conditions because there is a rise after every fall and may be rise will be like now that it had gone to 3k$ and now it is at 6k$ and still counting so don稚 lose hope you will get part.

leisha

Activity: 84

Genesis Vision: Platform for Trust Management

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:52:16 AM

If the bitcoin price goes down i would gladly buy lots of it and hold on to it. I will invest it and wait until the price goes up again, and if the price is satisfying it is the right time to sell your bitcoin. That is the great deal about bitcoin,  you can buy bitcoin when the price is low and sell when the price is high. You can earn quickly because of its rapid change.

Genesis Vision Decentralized platform for trust management
 ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ INVEST ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
●  Twitter Facebook  ICO starts on 15.10.2017 Telegram Medium  ●
CowboyKiller

Activity: 376

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:52:57 AM

If you are a merchant, you need to decide how much of the profit you want to keep in Bitcoins. Because you may need hard cash for expansion of your business and for other purposes. You may even need to money to pay for utility bills and rent. So my guess is that you may not be able to keep more than 20% of the profits in the form of Bitcoins.
Sometimes, if you are lucky, you can have chance to hold your Bitcoin at the pump time as the Bitcoin price increased from $4,000 to $6,000 within 2 weeks. And as your said, a merchant need to keep safe its fund than earn more profits, because we do not know when is the pump time.

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
rausvi15

Activity: 704

MatrixCoin - Creating bright Future Together

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:33:00 AM

If its price goes down then i will hold it for a long time when its price goes up because i dont want ta take loss,only i will cut loss in urgent cases just like medical securities etc
Up and down are the part of game but we can learn from loss. So if bitcoin price is down then it痴 not an issue but it痴 time for trading to buy more and more bitcoin at that time.  Because the rate of bitcoin is varying with time and when the price increased again then you can get enough money by selling your bitcoin. You take good decision of hold. Hope it gives you good time to make profit in upcoming price rise.

██████████              █████           
████████████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
████        ██████      █████████       
██████            ██████████      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ██      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
███                                      █████████████████  ███████████     
███    ███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
█████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
██████            ███      ███████████      ██████████ 
██████            ██          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
iloveass2

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:36:14 AM

I would definitely still holding it because the price will go up eventually in the future. First of all take china as an example, after china ban bitcoin from their country, the price went down so much that many investors real sad about it because they will all lose profit and benefit from it. But weeks later the price still going up and up so the fact that if the price of bitcoin down, i will still hold my bitcoin.
bakerlisa510

Activity: 71

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:57:39 AM

I would probably HODL it because I know that bitcoin prise even though decreases, It will stretch to twice the value eventually like it always do! Cool
Panchum

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:10:49 AM

if the price of bitcoin goes down, i will hold it untill it grows up again because fluctuations are normal with any currency. Thats why keep calm when bitcoin's price goes down.

goku1525

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:18:07 AM

if the price of bitcoin goes down, i will hold it untill it grows up again because fluctuations are normal with any currency. Thats why keep calm when bitcoin's price goes down.
Yes, in bitcoin flactuates of it, is normal thats why bitcoin is volatile, for me if I have bitcoin I still hold it even, it will down because furthermore the recent price of bitcoin will get more higher.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◉ DITCOIN ◉ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Business Driven CryptoCurrency
Unique Approach▬◉◉◉▬Untraceable Coin
mammoniter

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:20:45 AM

Hold and buy more coins, we have seen many reds and greens in the market chart of bitcoin and for me that means bitcoins' highest value is yet to come so I set my goal a bit higher before selling all my coins so my plan is to hold and ignore minor red markets and trust that bitcoin will be able to help me reach my goal.  

GETTING LOST IN THE SEA OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES? CHOOSE PLAYKEY TOKEN! 
PLAYKEY.IO ◇  DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM 
[ Website ]  [ Reddit ]  [ Medium ]  [ Twitter ]  [ LinkedIn ]  [ Telegram ]  [ BitcoinTalk ]  [ Facebook ]
InvisibilityFP

Activity: 56

MOYA NETWORK

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:24:19 AM

surely i will hold it, i dont sell except i get profit
bitcoin price down sure but 100% price will raise up again. mother of coin

honeyb0y

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:34:39 AM

I will hold it because I believe that the price will go high again.

Geemy

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:37:45 AM

i will look for hold , because bitcoin will up again .
Fatemablabla

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:38:18 AM

I will definately hold them.because the price will high soon

Sir Paijoe

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:56:58 AM

I will definately hold them.because the price will high soon

Yes agree, I think hold and be patient is the best solution than loss, we must dare to gambling because of the fact when bitcoin down then it does not take long the price will rise again, all we have to do is keep buying because the price will skyrocket.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
di.ako.toh

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:19:56 AM

If bitcoin price goes down, I'd rather hold my bitcoin than to sell. The reason is selling in a low price can be a loss in my part.

Arumi.Bilqis

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:36:52 AM

If that happens then I will keep it because I am sure that bitcoin will rise fast but if the price keeps low then I will not do the sales that I do will only hold my bitcoin until the price I want.

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.