Bitcoin Forum
November 22, 2017, 09:39:01 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin price down, will you hold or cut your loss??  (Read 28118 times)
Siopao

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:47:58 AM

If the price of bitcoin goes down I would preferrably hold it and wait for it's value to rise again. It's nothing but natural for bitcoin's value to fluctuate. But in no time it will recover from its fall. Besides my goal in bitcoin is to gain high income and it no sense if I sell it when the value is low.

Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Juggy777

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:51:52 AM

If bitcoin price goes down, I'd rather hold my bitcoin than to sell. The reason is selling in a low price can be a loss in my part.

This is interesting question as many people often don't do what they are supposed to do, I have seen so many people posting here that they have sold their coins, in losses and when asked they said they feared looses, and it's sad thing that the coins have bounced up every time they sell. I would never sell my coins until there is a emergency, or I need funds, if it's falling then it's time to buy rather than sale. To quote buffet, but when they sell, sell when they buy.  

BitDice[]               ▄▄███▄▄
           ▄▄██▀▀ ▄ ▀▀██▄▄
      ▄▄█ ▀▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▀ █▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀     ▀▀ █████ ▀▀     ▀▀██▄▄
██▀▀ ▄▄██▀      ▀███▀      ▀██▄▄ ▀▀██
██  ████▄▄       ███       ▄▄████  ██
██  █▀▀████▄▄  ▄█████▄  ▄▄████▀▀█  ██
██  ▀     ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀     ▀  ██
             ███████████
██  ▄     ▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄     ▄  ██
██  █▄▄████▀▀  ▀█████▀  ▀▀████▄▄█  ██
██  ████▀▀       ███       ▀▀████  ██
██▄▄ ▀▀██▄      ▄███▄      ▄██▀▀ ▄▄██
  ▀▀██▄▄     ▄▄ █████ ▄▄     ▄▄██▀▀
      ▀▀█ ▄▄  ▀▀█████▀▀  ▄▄ █▀▀
           ▀▀██▄▄ ▀ ▄▄██▀▀
               ▀▀███▀▀
        ▄▄███████▄▄
     ▄███████████████▄
    ████▀▀       ▀▀████
   ████▀           ▀████
   ████             ████
   ████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
████                   ████
████▄                 ▄████
████████▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████████
  ▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
█████                            █████
█████                     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█████                   ██          ██
██████████████████▀▀███ ██          ██
 ████████████████▄  ▄██ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ██████████ ██          ██
           ▄███████████ ██████▀▀██████
          █████████████  ▀████▄▄████▀
[/]
Betwrong
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:54:47 AM

whenever bitcoin price drop, i always hold my bitcoin not selling it because i think bitcoin will rise again in few weeks, moreover, bitcoin is expected to reach more than 7000 at the end of this year, that make me want to hold bitcoin more and more.

I'm not sure about $7,000 by the end of this year, but you are right in general. We can see no signs of the Bitcoin price to drop in the future. The adoption only rises nowadays and with that the price will be rising too. I'm pretty sure that Bitcoin will reach $10,000 but it may take a couple of years or more.

Yeah the price of bitcoin will be affected by the fork but still the chance for the price to get high again is bigger.  Even if the price goes down now it will eventually get high again because some people will buy bitcoin for a dump price.

Fork somehow makes people go panic selling and this acts as the signal or opportunity for other people to buy bitcoin.  Taking advantage could  be beneficial but of course we can't be sure because of the volatility of the coins.

That's what I think too. Cutting one's losses is not the right thing to do in case of Bitcoin investment because Bitcoin is not a financial pyramid which when started to fall is doomed to go to zero. We all know that whatever happens to Bitcoin it will recover with time and that's why the best decision is to hold even when you see that Bitcoin goes down in price.

Roffendahl

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:06:47 AM

whenever bitcoin price drop, i always hold my bitcoin not selling it because i think bitcoin will rise again in few weeks, moreover, bitcoin is expected to reach more than 7000 at the end of this year, that make me want to hold bitcoin more and more.

I'm not sure about $7,000 by the end of this year, but you are right in general. We can see no signs of the Bitcoin price to drop in the future. The adoption only rises nowadays and with that the price will be rising too. I'm pretty sure that Bitcoin will reach $10,000 but it may take a couple of years or more.

Yeah the price of bitcoin will be affected by the fork but still the chance for the price to get high again is bigger.  Even if the price goes down now it will eventually get high again because some people will buy bitcoin for a dump price.

Fork somehow makes people go panic selling and this acts as the signal or opportunity for other people to buy bitcoin.  Taking advantage could  be beneficial but of course we can't be sure because of the volatility of the coins.

That's what I think too. Cutting one's losses is not the right thing to do in case of Bitcoin investment because Bitcoin is not a financial pyramid which when started to fall is doomed to go to zero. We all know that whatever happens to Bitcoin it will recover with time and that's why the best decision is to hold even when you see that Bitcoin goes down in price.

I agree that bitcoin can recover, because bitcoin is unstable. So expect that it can fall and rise very high. Thats why i also didn´t care when bitcoin fell to 3200 dollars. I knew that it would rise.

If you look now it is around 5-6k this means that it has recoverd. If you want to truly make a profit buy btc when the price is falling and sell it when it is very high like 10k.
Betwrong
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:52:02 AM

I agree that bitcoin can recover, because bitcoin is unstable. So expect that it can fall and rise very high. Thats why i also didn´t care when bitcoin fell to 3200 dollars. I knew that it would rise.

If you look now it is around 5-6k this means that it has recoverd. If you want to truly make a profit buy btc when the price is falling and sell it when it is very high like 10k.

It's easier said than done. When the price is rising we never know at which point the rising will stop, even approximately. For example, this year the price of BTC went from around $1,500 in May to $3,000 in June. I bet many people thought it's time to sell, and that's what they did because the price started to go down due to their selling. Yet, those who were holding are now in profit.

ShineftChaos

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:25:58 AM

if you buy bitcoin at a high price and bitcoin price goes down what will you do guys ?? will you cut your losses or hold it??

For me i will definitely hold it and wait for bitcoin rate to go up. It will recover and will give you a good profit after a long wait. It is also good to purchase more bitcoin it the bitcoin rate is low.

DITCOIN ▬◉▬ Business Driven CryptoCurrency ▬◉▬ DITCOIN
Unique Approach▬◉◉◉▬Untraceable Coin
▬▬▬▬▬   DTC web / Mobile Wallets DTC cards  ▬▬▬▬▬
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:54:56 AM

If the price continues to fall then the wise step is the cut loss, in the investment we must be prepared with risk so there is a chance to lose. cut loss is better than waiting and stress as the price keeps going down.

[ cashaa ]  Blockchain FX Payments Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ CAS Token Sale November 6th ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FacebookTwitterLinkedYouTubeDiscordTelegram
jer

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:49:11 PM

I never touch my bitcoin. I do not resell it. Bitcoin will bring much more benefits and income in the long run. Once I was even advised not to look at the growth and fall graph in general so as not to be nervous again. And this is a very competent advice)
Alphagog

Activity: 97

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:51:53 PM

If bitcoin price down after my purchase then i will hold it. Every time, when i brought some bitcoin the market goes either down or up but within 15 days it turns into profit.
there is no need to worry if price of Bitcoin goes down. This is the golden chance for me. I hold my Bitcoin and try to buy more Bitcoin as more a can buy. The history of Bitcoin shows that it is deadly sure that its price rate goes up and then the right time to sell the Bitcoin and anyone can get a big profit from Bitcoin. A good businessman is always thinking positively and never lose the hope.

Brickblock.ioTHE FUTURE OF STOCK TRADING ON THE BLOCKCHAINBrickblock.io
REAL ESTATE FUNDS EXCHANGE TRADED FUNDS CRYPTO TRADED FUNDS
TelegramFacebook ❰ Crowd Sale starts 31st of October ❱ TwitterMedium
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:08:29 AM

With the users and the ever-increasing community I'm sure if there is a price drop it's just sementera, so if the price keeps falling then the best step is to hold even buy more.

[ cashaa ]  Blockchain FX Payments Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ CAS Token Sale November 6th ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FacebookTwitterLinkedYouTubeDiscordTelegram
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:45:56 AM

For the sake of my business of-course i will hold all my bitcoins. Nobody want to lose in business. If business goes down its become hard or i should say hardest to grow it up in short time. So like other investments, i will surely hold them until the price go up.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████   
     ▀██████████████████████████▀     
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               
                  ▀                   
.trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
dcash

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:13:37 AM

It depends on your goal. If aiming for long term just hold it. If you're decided to cut your losses, how many percent? Calculate your risk and always find opportunity in the market.
saiteja01

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:58:28 AM

As Bitcoin has very volatile nature it may have such effects frequently.But I am not going to withdraw money when the the price of Bitcoin suddenly decreases because the Bitcoin has very good effect in long term .So I will hold for the long time.
syamster

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:11:22 PM

i'm daily trader
so im going to cut loss mine  Grin
I will not cut or loss bitcoin when the price drop I will wait because it's normal with currencies and it can happen any time and it’s not a first time that it’s going to happen with bitcoin because it’s part of market trade when the trade is good so the price will be high and when the trade is not good so the price will be low so need to wait for a good time.

center]
Veritas Mining

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
        Sustainable Crypto - Mining    
   ●Cost Efficient  ●Eco-Friendly  ●Profitable  ●Innovative   

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
■Facebook   ■ANN Thread      ■Linkedin 
■Twitter         ■Telegram          ■Slack
■Medium       ■Whitepaper    ■Reddit
[/center]
wizmo

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:15:19 PM

if you buy bitcoin at a high price and bitcoin price goes down what will you do guys ?? will you cut your losses or hold it??

I would hold it no matter what happens with bitcoins but I need money for my expenses then I would sell some percentage of my coins rest I would hold it because I have made mistakes in past by not holding bitcoins and I don't want to repeat it again.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
████████████▀███▀████████████████████████████████████
████████████▄███▄████████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███

██        ███         ███                         ███
███        ▀▀▀  ███    ███                         ▀▀▀
███████▄   ███  █████  ███     ▄█████▄   ▄█████▄   ███   ▄█████▄
██  ▀███  ███  ███▀▀  ███    ███▀ ▀███ ███▀ ▀███  ███  ███▀ ▀▀
██   ███  ███  ███    ███    ███   ███ ███   ███  ███  ███
███  ▄██▀  ███  ███    ███    ███▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄███  ███  ███▄ ▄▄
███████▀   ███  ▀████  ▀████   ▀█████▀   ▀███████  ███   ▀█████▀
                                         ▄▄   ███
                                        ▀██████▀
||
b
COUPON CODE
[ OFIE-2AHG ]
for 100% First Deposit Bonus
|
Christian13

Activity: 144

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:20:35 PM

First of all, you shouldn't have bought bitcoin when the price is too high. But if you ever did, hold it for a longer time. Because there would be a day when the price will get higher then you can decide whether you will take it now or wait and risk your investment to hope for a greater profit. Don't cut your losses and have more patience. Bitcoins is a game you should play carefully.

Wallytred

Activity: 150

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:21:43 PM

IMHO, if Bitcoin price will down, it can be really good opportunity to buy much more. No matter how long it will fall, sooner or later it will rise again. And it's a good chance that new price can be much more pleasant for you.
wallstone

Activity: 238

Smart Money on the Ethereum Blockchain

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:49:03 PM

I rather hold my bitcoin rather than cut my losses who don't even reach the half of it. The secret for a good investment is that you need patience and lot of time to think of your next move. Not everyone can do this so if you ever manage to hold and waited for the perfect timing, then congratulations for you are now a millionaire.

yasukata

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:59:07 PM

I will keep it because I think that it will be higher in the future than it is now.
Ardenoss

Activity: 140

Ardenoss

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:20:55 PM

I will continue to hold it, even i will start buying more btc with fiat like when it's worth $3K. I see btc for next 5 years, so not tempted to sell it now.

Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.