Bitcoin Forum
November 19, 2017, 09:24:20 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin price down, will you hold or cut your loss??  (Read 27645 times)
Chienna

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:22:36 AM

if you buy bitcoin at a high price and bitcoin price goes down what will you do guys ?? will you cut your losses or hold it??

In my own persoective I will hold it. I will wait until it will become at high price again. Instead of lossing it you should hold it for your future.

[ Globitex ] Linking Digital Currency to Global Trade
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⇩⇩⇩ Download WHITEPAPER ⇩⇩⇩ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  FacebookTwitterLinkedInReddit  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xanxus024

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:02:09 AM

If a have a bitcoin and the price fall down i just assume that i will hold it until the value is increase again. Just be patience and keep believing i know if that happen in the near future bitcoin will rise up again because the demand and popularity of bitcoin is increasing higher. In emergency matters and if bitcoin has a low price probably a sell some of it. Waiting for the right timing to sell my bitcoin is the best way.
Bitcoin1216

Activity: 65

Proof-of-Asset Protocol

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:23:39 AM

I'll hold, until now it's hundreds of times the price of bitcoin drop, with patience and no panic then we will get profit. besides, a large market share is a consideration that we deserve to trust with bitcoin.

| World Fintech Startups | Microsoft Azure Partner | $1,5 M Raised During pre-ICO |
     BANKEX - Proof-of-Asset Protocol     
| WHITE PAPER | BLOGSLACKTELEGRAMBITCOINTALKGITHUBTWITTERYOUTUBEFACEBOOK |☰
eddie13

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:25:25 AM

I've owned BTC when prices were low high and inbetween and I just keep holding..

millgates

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:31:52 AM

if you buy bitcoin at a high price and bitcoin price goes down what will you do guys ?? will you cut your losses or hold it??
Actually I do not worry about that because the price will increase and reach new high level in the next few week or month. I just do cut loss for my altcoin,  because there is no guarantee the altcoin prices will rise again, its depend on my startegy.  I will always hold my bitcoin except I need money to pay something .

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
ICO DEC 5, 2017 13.00 UTC
WEBSITE | MEDIUM | TWITTER TELEGRAM

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
....FUNDCRU....
BLOCKCHAIN-POWERED FUNDRAISING PLATFORM

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.ex-Vormetric CTO,
ex-Make-A-Wish CEO

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
BossMacko

Activity: 658

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:49:33 AM

I will always hold my Bitcoin even if the price goes down. Bitcoin were already prove itself during this years, it goes down then price will go up again exceeding the last high cap so i will be loyal and just keep my faith in Bitcoin. In any case that by holding my Bitcoin and then worst case scenario happened that Bitcoin price goes below 1k$ then i will not feel guilty because it is one of the risk that i am taking.

██████████.......█████......
████████████.....███████.....
███....█████.....███████.....
███....█████.....███████.....
████....██████...█████████....
██████......██████████...█████████....
█████......██████......████....██...█████████....
█████......██████......████....███.███████████...
█████......██████......████....███.███████████...
███...................█████████████████.███████████...
███..███..█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
███..█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
██████......███...███████████...██████████.
██████......██.....█████████.....██████████
██████████.....█████████.....██████████
██████████.....█████████.....██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
poisonivy77

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:58:01 AM

it is the fluctuating characteristic of the bitcoin that makes it usable. Bitcoin being unstable is the reason why people keeps investing and using it. if bitcoin price goes down, i will hold mine, because i know sooner it surely goes high because that is bitcoin's characteristic.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●    UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments    ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack         ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Main-ICO | Coming soon...
gurupauts

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:12:27 AM

if the bitcoin price drops I will hold and not panic or do cut loss because we better be patient and wait, do not worry the price will definitely rise again
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 1610

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:12:57 AM

We need to understand that the prices are not going to increase for ever. Sooner or later, there will be a correction. And we need to prepare for it. The more time it takes for the correction to take place, that much more severe will be its effects. In ideal case, I would have advised the noobs to do partial profit booking. But I don't think that anyone will listen to me right now.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
shawn995

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:23:33 AM

We need to understand that the prices are not going to increase for ever. Sooner or later, there will be a correction. And we need to prepare for it. The more time it takes for the correction to take place, that much more severe will be its effects. In ideal case, I would have advised the noobs to do partial profit booking. But I don't think that anyone will listen to me right now.
if bitcoin price is going down then i will hold my bitcoin and also start buying more and more bitcoin for a time whenever the rate of bitcoin is increase from a present rate then i will start selling my bitcoin and can earn more profit through this way.

NerdYale

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:02:57 AM

If bitcoin price goes down, then I will have no problem by holding it. there are numerous times that bitcoin has been down even this year only, but look at it now, still going up and stronger. The ban in China has even made bitcoin believers believe in it more after it recovers. No need to cut down losses I think, just hold and wait for it to come back up again.

jlanzago

Activity: 70

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 04:11:55 AM

I am a HODLER by heart, so of course I will keep up with my Bitcoins in case the price goes down. I don't have the time, or the nerve, to be a trader. But I respect those who do that, it is hard.

bazdarx8

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:13:23 AM

It would depend, I might sell half of it to make some kind of profit if I can, or I'll hold on to it until the price rise up again.
ibininja

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:14:54 AM

I think in most cases one will hold. It is true we want to do some trading. but panic sale the worst you could do. just relax and wait.
adesofyan1213

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:27:02 AM

I think, I'll hold it until bitcoin prices will go up again. Because, I'm sure the price of bitcoin in the future will be better. Especially now that bitcoin is popular, many people who join in bicoin make me more sure of bitcoin.
Icaxx

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:38:11 AM

I would personally hold since it is all about buying and HODLing for me for long-term profits. I am completely confident that the bitcoin value will continue appreciating over time and will return great profits for me in the long-term. Smiley
Its good choice i think to hold bitcoin since believing in bitcoin will grow more.
Holding and patient are the best rule that i know in crypto trading.

McKane

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:02:26 PM

if bitcoin price is going down then i will hold my bitcoin and also start buying more and more bitcoin for a time whenever the rate of bitcoin is increase from a present rate then i will start selling my bitcoin and can earn more profit through this way.
The cost of bitcoins will never get down in light of the fact that it is practically unthinkable yet in the event that in any extraordinary case the costs get a tad down than don't be stressed in light of the fact that it won't be a perpetual down the costs will be bring down by some issue that is the reason it will be an impermanent fall in the costs and in this circumstance I'll sit tight for the minute when the costs get higher as in general circumstance.

Mystika

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:04:25 AM

I think i will just hold it and wait for it to appraise its value again. It is just simply being patient enough to hold my bitcoin points because i know that in some other time it will again regain its higher value and will give me more profit.
gabbiee

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:12:20 AM

I think, I'll hold it until bitcoin prices will go up again. Because, I'm sure the price of bitcoin in the future will be better. Especially now that bitcoin is popular, many people who join in bicoin make me more sure of bitcoin.
We all know that the price of bitcoin continuous to grow, yes there are times that it goes down but that doesn't mean that it will stay there forever, it will eventually rise up again we just have to wait. It is really better to hold because more profit to those who wait.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◉ DITCOIN ◉ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Business Driven CryptoCurrency
Unique Approach▬◉◉◉▬Untraceable Coin
EthanKai

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:14:40 AM

i think i will hold it until i can regain again the value which i loose... Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.