Bitcoin Forum
November 21, 2017, 05:21:12 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin price down, will you hold or cut your loss??  (Read 27911 times)
PepperaOnIt

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:04:55 PM

if you buy bitcoin at a high price and bitcoin price goes down what will you do guys ?? will you cut your losses or hold it??
If the price gets low i will buy again then wait for the price to reach the first price i buy a bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 12:14:58 PM

I think it is better to hold .as far as it is getting low .i think the posibility is  always there .i will become profitable if its price go down because we people will buy and hold  it and save  it for the another rising of price.

The_Selected_Few

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:18:37 PM

Im in this for the long haul, I have faith the price will rise again  Wink
carlisle1

Activity: 588

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:19:50 PM

if you buy bitcoin at a high price and bitcoin price goes down what will you do guys ?? will you cut your losses or hold it??

My decision would depend on the situation. If the price suddenly went down for NO apparent reason then I would rather sell it to lessen further loses. Why? My answer is based on my experience as a broker. There are players that have a nice run for 2-5 years and the price started depreciating and suddenly they're out of the picture. A sudden exit of a player is very unusual but there is already a history of this kind of activities. So I rather cut my losses than to lost it all. In the other hand if that's the normal fluctuations then I would probably be holding it and Re-evaluate the trend and do research to be updated.
but we are talking about bitcoin mate and its proven that this investment always have its bounce back so better to make some additional analysis and for sure
realizing that every aspect of moving up and bounce back much stronger are just around the corner.

jerlen17

Activity: 140

Earth Token

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:23:39 PM

A day ago the bitcoin value going down but it doesn't mean that i will going to sell or convert in different coin because i have faith that the value of it will rise again. So i will hold it for a long time to have a profit more.

jhkmjnhamster

Activity: 120

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:35:00 PM

be patient and don't care much about the price.  it's normal to Bitcoin, the price will increase in the future even if it decreases today

Snow-Cloud

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:42:06 PM

i think, i would hold it just a little bit longer. cause if i convert it when the price is down or very low, my profit wouldn't be as good like the previews one's that i had. although this may happen, but waiting it to comeback it its high price is one if the best way to do in bitcoin.
LesterD

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:42:56 PM

I will hold my bitcoin and hold up in light of the way that we can fundamentally watch that paying little notice to the probability that the cost goes down it would no two ways about it going to goes up a particular who comprehends what there is no halting the estimation of bitcoin to ascend to $5000 stamp or even $10,000 check respect you simply require assurance, and I propose basically grasp bitcoin, you will essentially offer little aggregate on the off chance that you would really require it.
same here, since i dont have any funds to buy bitcoin now and i dont want to reduce or used my remaining bitcoin i will choose to hold my bitcoin and then wait for it to back its price from the top. i think next months its price will be stable again.

CryptoBeefy

Activity: 84

MGF Presale starts on 15th of November

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:50:57 PM

Stick to your plans. When investing I had a long term plan and I have break points when I would sell or re-invest. I plan to stick to this the best I can.

imam shopiyuddin

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:06:50 PM

I prefer to stay, everything I do for my well-being. I'm sure that even though bitcoin prices are falling, the bitcoin price will be more expensive nowadays. we go back to the initial launch of bitcoin, is it when the first bitcoin is expensive? All depends on ourselves, the more bitcoin miners, the more expensive bitcoin. I'm sure if bitcoin would be the No. currency. 1 in the world.
A1exander

Activity: 126

ALTCOM: AZeYJDJR1J9ShSWyMsK5iSnCJZ8FfENGmo

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:17:40 PM

Hold. Some of my coins were mined six years ago, virtually for free, so I will not be at loss unless bitcoin crashes to $10 or lower.

Core.BUSTER

Activity: 234

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:26:09 PM

If the price of bitcoin goes down I think you should hold it because there is a possibility that the price of bitcoin will increase and it will result to a good income. In addition to that, you should your bitcoin and holding of bitcoin is one of the best way to gain and make more income.

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:35:06 PM

Hold. Some of my coins were mined six years ago, virtually for free, so I will not be at loss unless bitcoin crashes to $10 or lower.

So are you going to wait until Bitcoin gets down to $10 per coin? IMO, you should book profits at regular intervals. May be diversifying your assets many be a good thing. Why can't you buy some BCH or XMR?

A1exander

Activity: 126

ALTCOM: AZeYJDJR1J9ShSWyMsK5iSnCJZ8FfENGmo

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:40:39 PM

So are you going to wait until Bitcoin gets down to $10 per coin? IMO, you should book profits at regular intervals. May be diversifying your assets many be a good thing. Why can't you buy some BCH or XMR?

I don't think that bitcoin is going to get so low unless something extraordinary happens. I sold some when the price was several hundred dollars per BTC and now I regret it, as I don't have much. I have an almost equal amount of Bitcoin Cash and small amounts of other coins.

davids

Activity: 762

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:43:51 PM

sometimes when bitcoin price drop down will makes people panic. I would still hold, it will definitely rebound although it's not easy to decide to keep holding but this is where your emotions are tested
samycoin

Activity: 141

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:57:23 PM

If that happen i will hold my bitcoin  and wait to high price again. Much better to hold  than to losses all my bitcoin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ❱ Powering True Care Coordination ❰ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SimplyVital Health ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▂▂▂ Whitepaper Token Sale 31st of Oct  Twitter  Telegram Discord ▂▂▂
romecheo

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:21:21 PM

With out doubt, I would HODL my bitcoin possession even the value will sink,

since, my guts always telling me, Bitcoin are too special to give up that easily.

Koadharber

Activity: 413

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:23:05 PM

I will hold my bitcoin and hold up in light of the way that we can fundamentally watch that paying little notice to the probability that the cost goes down it would no two ways about it going to goes up a particular who comprehends what there is no halting the estimation of bitcoin to ascend to $5000 stamp or even $10,000 check respect you simply require assurance, and I propose basically grasp bitcoin, you will essentially offer little aggregate on the off chance that you would really require it.
same here, since i dont have any funds to buy bitcoin now and i dont want to reduce or used my remaining bitcoin i will choose to hold my bitcoin and then wait for it to back its price from the top. i think next months its price will be stable again.
It would really become stable again but we cant be sure on when that time would happen for now price is slowly recovering up came from the dip.Lucky for those who did bought on the cheapest price.Panic selling on bitcoin wont really give you any advantage but only loss of funds.This is why its really wise to buy even more when the price is still cheap.

██████████.......█████......
████████████.....███████.....
███....█████.....███████.....
███....█████.....███████.....
████....██████...█████████....
██████......██████████...█████████....
█████......██████......████....██...█████████....
█████......██████......████....███.███████████...
█████......██████......████....███.███████████...
███...................█████████████████.███████████...
███..███..█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
███..█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
██████......███...███████████...██████████.
██████......██.....█████████.....██████████
██████████.....█████████.....██████████
██████████.....█████████.....██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
jzale

Activity: 168

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:28:16 PM

I'm gonna hold it for sure. It is common for BTC to go down and there is always a comeback. No need to cut off and chase the loss during dumping of BTC price. Just keep your faith for BTC and surely profit is on your way. BTC will always rise and will continue to!

Baby Dragon

Activity: 224

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:32:57 PM

I would personally hold since it is all about buying and HODLing for me for long-term profits. I am completely confident that the bitcoin value will continue appreciating over time and will return great profits for me in the long-term. Smiley
Well, I would also hold it for a long time because I believe that the price of bitcoin will increase in the future. In additon to that, holding of bitcoin is the best option that you could if you want to make more money and its very effective. Lastly, its better to hold your bitcoin than to sell it.

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.