Bitcoin Forum
November 18, 2017, 02:23:20 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin price down, will you hold or cut your loss??  (Read 27345 times)
Script

Activity: 135

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:42:25 PM

Hold all your coins, nest hours will be decisive, REKT or lambo.

BTW, if you hold long enough you'll never have losses, you only have losses if you realize them, don't sell at loss.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Naughtis

Activity: 135

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:24:31 AM

if you buy bitcoin at a high price and bitcoin price goes down what will you do guys ?? will you cut your losses or hold it??
If i buy a bitcoin in high price and when bitcoin price goes down i'll have to hold it only. Because the bitcoin online currencies were alternately exchange so i know that one day it comes to very high price again and again.

Chrystora123

Activity: 140

Do not Asking

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:03:31 AM

i will hold my bitcoin , although the bitcoin price drops i know it will not last long , in the future the price will surely rise and rise beyond the price when i used it to buy Bitcoin , just slow down and relax when Bitcoin price drops .. Grin

SushGo

Activity: 127

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:08:12 AM

Obviously I will hold the bitcoins for making more profit in future.
Bilbo Baggins

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:48:05 AM

The best thing to do is to hold it, and buy as much as you can.

It's not the time to sell your bitcoin.

ivrynx

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:12:06 AM

If the price goes down, it us much practical for us to buy more bitcoins, since it will be a bargain, then hodl, since we all know that when the price hoes down, there's no way but up, it not like the companies in the stock market, let's take a look back on the stocks of nokia, before it was a great investment against samsung and/or apple, but then its price went down, they never did anything wrong, they made innovations and as for the price of the latter both are volatile since they don't have stable patrons, then due to an innovation, ios and android came out and now their stocks rocketed. I think we could also use this when comparing bitcoin to other markets, we all knkw bitcoin has innovation and will be the future, for fiat money, they are using online transactions thru paypal as of now, we all can say that is innovation, however for digital currency, we have bitcoin, though the technology is that hard to understand at first, due to its flexibility and user friendly aspects, morr and morr people will soon accept bitcoin,just like what they did with smart phones, and as an investor you could easily see this happening, there are companies that are worth it at this time and maybe obsolete due to failure of innovation. I think for this one, we may need to look back at at kne of the basics of investments, buy low and sell high, it is also true when it comes to bitcoin, but right now, we are still buying low though it will reach 5000 usd, it is still cheap, it is not yet 100k usd, we could still buy one bitcoin at this time, buy one bitcoin or by the fraction.

Oceat

Activity: 406

VIABET.IO PRE-ICO | NOV 14

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:18:31 AM

It's not a good idea to sell your bitcoin in a low price when you bought it at a high price. I will hold my bitcoin if the price will go down, i will just buy another bitcoin if the price will going to go down. This is somehow a great opportunity to all of us traders, if you know how to control your emotions. Don't let your emotion control you, just keep your pace and stay calm. The fluctuation is just normal, the price will gonna get back to normal.

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
  ██▀              ▀██
 ██                   █
█     ██  ██     ███ 
 █   ██   ██    ██ ██
  ██ ██    ██   ██   
█  ██     ██  ██     █     
 █                   ██
  ██▄              ▄██
   ▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀████████▀▀
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
WORLD’S FIRST CLOUD BETTING PLATFORM
♦    Whitepaper  Bounty  Telegram  Twitter  Facebook   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
      ▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
  ██▀              ▀██
 █████      ██
██       ██           ██
██       ██▄       ██
██       ██▀▀       ██
██       ██           ██
 ██      ██
  ██▄              ▄██
   ▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀████████▀▀
Clover_Faith

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:30:32 AM

if you buy bitcoin at a high price and bitcoin price goes down what will you do guys ?? will you cut your losses or hold it??

If bitcoin price down I still will hold because not always that bitcoin is on the bottom. Sometimes if bitcoin down it is going up with big currency so why would we cut loss. There are always hope for everything so hold on and wait for the right time and right place be patient for what we wait because sometimes we get a good result of waiting.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●    UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments    ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack         ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Main-ICO | Coming soon...
DoublerHunter

Activity: 616

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:56:32 PM

If the price of bitcoin will go down very hard then i will still hold my bitcoins and not cut my loss and in fact, i will buy more bitcoin so i can save some money for buying bitcoin at the lower price than the average price that i saw in the last few weeks. It is a smart thinking and that is how the whales deal with the market and that is why they are earning huge profits.

enwi

Activity: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:48:15 PM

it's going to happen that prices sometimes go down and sometimes rise, I think it's better not to panic to sell bitcoin, better to hold because the price will definitely rise again

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Main-ICO | Coming soon...
Hellacopter

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:51:41 PM

The Bitcoin's price is volatile, so even if it drop down for some time it will go up surely in the future, so there is no problem especially for the long term holders, they will make profit from holding the coins sooner or later
agus sayadi

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:54:39 PM

I have never sell my bitcoin, I just sell my altcoins of I have to do, because I want to keep all the bitcoin I have
Haiduongbg

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 02:00:06 PM

Just hold it for the mean time then buy more bitcoin and have to wait for the price to rise up even if it takes months or years.

Pejoh Asu

Activity: 294

Proof-of-Asset Protocol

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:55:36 PM

Since the first time I know bitcoin the fact the price has never gone down, if the bitcoin drop then I'll hold it because I'm sure for long term bitcoin prices will go up again.

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
   ████       ███       ████
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███                         ███
███        █████████        ███
███                         ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ████       ███       ████
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
calandra78

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:00:41 PM

if it happens to me .. I will continue to hold bitcoin until the price returns to normal and rises. I think there is no problem if I hold bitcoin longer. because I'm sure bitcoin will go up. buying at a time when expensive and prices go down, it's common for us to invest .. holding and storing bitcoin is a great way so we do not lose our bitcoin. do not rush to sell bitcoin because your business will be useless. when bitcoin prices go up and you've sold them .. there's only regret for you
I agree, definitely I will also defend the bitcoin I got. and I will still continue in this because with the decline of the bitcoin bitcoin we should not despair quite stand up to the price of the bitcoin returned to normal even reached high prices. then the right word you don't rush decision to decide to get out of the bitcoin it will only hurt yourself better consider long-term.

............It's never late to buy BTC for $1.........
........Services-backed cryptocurrency of $1 000 000 000 000 market .........
...........PRE ICO            Sep.27 – Oct.04............
       ............ICO            Oct.10 – Nov.07............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

excuber

Activity: 49

Say Bitcoin ^_^

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:11:23 PM

I will buy it ASAP since the price going down and wait until the price going up back and sell it if I want Wink

Tip>>3DZQD1rDFGghSCCsrmwhap7sr4btDfv29<<Tip
Rinder

Activity: 588

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:57:26 AM

It doesnt matter for me since im not willing to spend it for the next years, im accumulating the much i can and use part of my coins to trade, trying to grow  the ammount of coins i do own. But since im not buying it and earning it with trading and signature, for me the price isnt now the meta i set for me, and yes the btc ammount im able to earn, soo at this moment there is profit neither loss, as long i can keep with the bitcoin ammount i had before.

██████████.......█████......
████████████.....███████.....
███....█████.....███████.....
███....█████.....███████.....
████....██████...█████████....
██████......██████████...█████████....
█████......██████......████....██...█████████....
█████......██████......████....███.███████████...
█████......██████......████....███.███████████...
███...................█████████████████.███████████...
███..███..█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
███..█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
██████......███...███████████...██████████.
██████......██.....█████████.....██████████
██████████.....█████████.....██████████
██████████.....█████████.....██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
bell70

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:31:51 AM

No need to worry about bitcoin price down because i trust the bitcoin that i have bought, it'll grow even more.Just  hold it until the price rises again.
GreenBits

Activity: 910

I have no mouth and I must scream.

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:04:35 AM

No need to worry about bitcoin price down because i trust the bitcoin that i have bought, it'll grow even more.Just  hold it until the price rises again.

That's easier said than done Wink

It depends on how low we go, and how fast we get there. if we lost like,  5-10% over a week, that's not really a big deal. But if we lose 20% in a night, like the recent "Monday Massacre", then hell yes, I get quite concerned. The thing about flash crashes, at least of late, is that you can't really sell when you notice the dip, it's too late already.

If you are reacting to price movement reported by the news, the market has already corrected. The insider trading is terrible here.

futile-resistance

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:49:29 AM

I prefer to hold it because I believe in bitcoin because I think the price will go up again. may be the decline in bitcoin prices now due to news that China has banned ico.
This might be the reason behind the demolishing of prices but I am also holding on my bitcoins because this is a temporary situation and soon the prices will rise up again.

It has already happened once in the past, I guess it was year 2013. But after that, bitcoin made an astonishing progress.

███
      █████████████████████
       ███████████████████████
          ██████████████████████
                         ████████
         ████████████      ███████
          ███████████        █████
            █████████        ██████
                █████         █████
                █████         █████
                █████        ██████
                █████        █████
                █████      ███████
                █████    ████████
                ███████████████
                █████████████
                ██████████
IDivi ProjectI
  ◤
  ▶
  ◣
❖❖❖ THE FIRST ❖❖❖
USER-FRIENDLY CRYPTO
  ◥
  ◀
  ◢
ICO
◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
Oct. 27th - Nov. 23rd

♦ Whitepaper
♦ Telegram
♦ Website

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 77 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.