Bitcoin Forum
November 22, 2017, 10:12:45 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin price down, will you hold or cut your loss??  (Read 28139 times)
PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:38:02 AM

Hold all your coins, nest hours will be decisive, REKT or lambo.

BTW, if you hold long enough you'll never have losses, you only have losses if you realize them, don't sell at loss.
I think investing in currency if it is digital or paper, it is gambling and someone who play this game should be aware of the coming situation. By this way he will survive of the big loss and will recover his position. But if the price of the bitcoin falls down, I will still hold my bitcoin, because I will never sell them on lower price, which will give me a big financial lose. Selling is not a wise thing to do on lower price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iamaruf

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:39:21 AM

if you buy bitcoin at a high price and bitcoin price goes down what will you do guys ?? will you cut your losses or hold it??
If Bitcoin price goes down I will hold until profit.Because I know what is bitcoin and how Bitcoin works.So there is no way to sell Bitcoin in a loss.If anyone holding few Bitcoin for 10 years they will be a billionaire.So, hold and bitcoin
umbara ardian

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:44:07 AM

questions I often hear. of course no one wants to lose. but I prefer to hold back. because bitcoin is created not for core loss of all for bitcoin trading is patient. in the sense that everyone who wants to play his key bitcoin must be patient. when the patience is lost you will definitely lose or lose. so do not be afraid because bitcoins are created to improve the economy instead of worsening economic resistance and look.
ajmapalo22

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:49:59 AM

I would still hold my bitcoin because I believe that it will rise again after the price drop..It's the nature of bitcoin in the first place...its unpredictable and there are fluctuations from time to time but selling while the price is dropping will not help you instead you will only have a higher lost...just wait for the price pump because it will surely happen.

ramyon

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:22:30 AM

If the bitcoin price falls, it is better to accommodate it first or to hold it because it will most likely go up again even as the bitcoin price increases
libert19

Sandblock - Customer satisfaction on blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 07:23:33 AM

As per current scenario, I don't have any BTC. So I would buy as much as BTC I can.

Sandblock    Customer Satisfaction on the blockchain
▬▬▬▬▬▬       Whitepaper    ❱    Telegram   ❱   Ann Thread       ▬▬▬▬▬▬
CROWDSALE Coming Soon
barhavsky

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:30:25 AM

trust bitcoin so if bitcoin price down, i will hold it because bitcoin prices will rise again.

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1106

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:35:42 AM

Obviously I will hold the bitcoins for making more profit in future.
That’s pretty obvious. Like you, I am also going to hold my bitcoins and sell them in far future because I don't feel any need of selling them in near future. Hope time does not play very rough with me... Tongue
I know BTC will keep on giving me mini heart attacks but it will then cure my pain also, just need to be patient...

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Mysterious01

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:42:53 AM

if you buy bitcoin at a high price and bitcoin price goes down what will you do guys ?? will you cut your losses or hold it??

Hi OP, if I were you I think holding it is the most profitable way. I know that you buy BTC so you can gain profit but as you can see you need to trust the BTC because it will surely make you happy in the right time.
BTC has proven already how profitable it is in the long run. Smiley
djablom1

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:03:33 AM

I would not sell it because if the pricie can go down once than that means the price can also go up again.

[[[ PECULIUM First Saving System in CryptoCurrency Driven by Artificial Intelligence ]]]
[[[ PRIVATE SALE STARTED  ]]]
> /WHITEPAPER/ANN/BOUNTY/SLACK/ <
mvdheuvel1983

Activity: 293

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:11:22 AM

Yes i will hold it, in fact that i will buy more bitcoin if it's value came down and buy more many altcoins that also it's value came down. There's a time that i would sell if it happens that my money on it would become x3

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
Lmaooo

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:11:53 AM

The best solution here is you should hold your bitcoins to avoid losing your money. Hold your Bitcoins for sometime the value will go up that is the only way you can make profit. Cool
sangster

Activity: 102

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:13:07 AM

Holding is the best choice in this case because I know that one day the price bitcoin will be back to normal. Bitcoin is a good currency and a dump is very normal to us. Nothing needs to be worried about

2taps

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:33:07 AM

trust bitcoin so if bitcoin price down, i will hold it because bitcoin prices will rise again.
I agree, you should just keep the bitcoin because the value keeps going down but goes a lot more up.
but if you can see a huge drop in bitcoin you should cut your loss.

[[[ PECULIUM First Saving System in CryptoCurrency Driven by Artificial Intelligence ]]]
[[[ PRIVATE SALE STARTED  ]]]
> /WHITEPAPER/ANN/BOUNTY/SLACK/ <
Sadnu

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:37:54 AM

that depends on the person.
If he has a broad mind and trust that will increase it. We know that bitcoins are flactuating and they can rise tomorrow or fall today. I can wait for that. That's why I do not know that I am losing or losing bitcoins because my priority is to accumulate 1 BTC. And when I'm fulfilled then I sell and buy. In this way I will earn that

Piesel

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:42:45 AM

Holding is the best choice in this case because I know that one day the price bitcoin will be back to normal. Bitcoin is a good currency and a dump is very normal to us. Nothing needs to be worried about
I agree with you. Holding is always the best option because we all know that no matter how bad it could be, bitcoin always returns to its path and goes up after being dumped. Therefore, when the bitcoin price decreases, we do not need to be panic. Learn how to control the feelings because panic will make you sell all of your bitcoin.

▄▄████▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀  ▀▀███▄▄
        ▄▄███▀▀          ▀▀███▄▄
    ▄▄███▀▀                  ▀▀███▄▄
 ▄███▀▀                          ▀▀███▄
██▀        ▄█████▄    ▄▄████▄▄       ▀██
██      ▄▄█▀▀   ▀▀██▄█▀▀▀  ▀▀██▄      ██
██     ██▀          ▀          ██▄    ██
██    ██▀        ▄              ██    ██
██    ███       ███             ██    ██
██▄▄▄▄▄██▄   ▄▄████ ▄█████     ▄█▀    ██
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀█▄█▀       ▄██▀     ██
                  ██▀      ▄██▀       ██
             ▄▄▄         ▄██▀         ██
              ▀██▄     ▄██▀           ██
▀██▄▄           ▀██▄ ▄██▀          ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀███▄▄         ▀███▀        ▄▄███▀▀
      ▀▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀▀
          ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀
              ▀▀██▄▄▄███▀▀
                 ▀▀█▀▀
simplyvital health
██
██
║║║║
║║║║
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
.Powering True Care Coordination.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██
██
║║║║
║║║║
██
██
██
██
║║║║
║║║║
██
██
██
██
║║║║
║║║║
██
██
raymart0720

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:45:55 AM

ofcourse I will hold it..
the price value is fluctuating and thats normal for the currency in fact now the price is 400+k $ and it will rise more frequent than price will go down
the algorythm of price and demand will come..
if the supply of bitcoin is low then the price will rise = many people are holding and saving their curencies
if the supply is high then the price will go down = many of bitcoins is consumed people spending it
thats the logic

Palmerson

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:46:34 AM

I agree with you. Holding is always the best option because we all know that no matter how bad it could be, bitcoin always returns to its path and goes up after being dumped. Therefore, when the bitcoin price decreases, we do not need to be panic. Learn how to control the feelings because panic will make you sell all of your bitcoin.
Everyone knows it, but every time during the fall of bitcoin prices we see panic. Man is so constituted, and it does not alter. It seems to me that a large number of people who have bitcoins until the end don't believe in him.

goldade

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:53:14 AM

Even with my little knowledge of bitcoin, I would probably be scared and want to cut my losses up to the extent I can bear, but if the money involved is not what I currently need, I would wait till when I feel its comfortable up to the point of my satisfaction then sell because that would amount to going through a tough time and coming out strong.

unyil

Need sig.design ➜https://goo.gl/jhz4f8

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 09:31:28 AM

It's better to hold it than you sell half of it you will loss, because if you just cut for your losses means you still expect the price will increase again. Believe bitcoin prices will continue to rise. if you do not need money, then it is better to hold it for a long time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.