Bitcoin Forum
November 18, 2017, 11:15:16 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin price down, will you hold or cut your loss??  (Read 27253 times)
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 868

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:33:25 PM

Most of the people here believe in bitcoins and are ready to hold them for a longer period of time but In my opinion, Holding them won't help when the price starts decreasing. I will try to sell them as soon as possible and try to get them again on better price to earn some more profit but for now, it is not going to happen before New year.
when there is a chance to be able to sell at a safe price of course it must be taken, some will probably be in holding.
because I also still believe in bitcoin, but to avoid bad things then dividing it in a balanced way is a smart choice.

██████████.......█████......
████████████.....███████.....
███....█████.....███████.....
███....█████.....███████.....
████....██████...█████████....
██████......██████████...█████████....
█████......██████......████....██...█████████....
█████......██████......████....███.███████████...
█████......██████......████....███.███████████...
███...................█████████████████.███████████...
███..███..█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
███..█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
██████......███...███████████...██████████.
██████......██.....█████████.....██████████
██████████.....█████████.....██████████
██████████.....█████████.....██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sandrun

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:33:58 PM

if it happens to me .. I will continue to hold bitcoin until the price returns to normal and rises. I think there is no problem if I hold bitcoin longer. because I'm sure bitcoin will go up. buying at a time when expensive and prices go down, it's common for us to invest .. holding and storing bitcoin is a great way so we do not lose our bitcoin. do not rush to sell bitcoin because your business will be useless. when bitcoin prices go up and you've sold them .. there's only regret for you

abdillahzidan

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:34:41 PM

I will still hold it, because if we cut lose already make sure will suffer losses, if persist there is still hope the market will rise again that is important just a patience to wait until the price rises again. bitcoin quantity including one coin limited so do not be afraid of suply that can lower the price more deeply.
RayvenPierre

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:36:39 PM

I will keep and hold my bitcoin because there has been many times that this has happened and bitcoin was able to bounce back from its loss. I will probably even buy some coins since the price went down and I'm positive that the price will be back up in no time.

Momoamzad

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:41:40 PM

I will hold it untill its value will not grow highly . because bitcoin price will b higher & higher . 

Adbitco

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:42:23 PM

If the question were to be about any altcoins then there would be different answers by different people but as long as it's about bitcoin the obvious answer is hold as answered by most of the members. Of course most of us will be holding as we believe and it has been like a tried and tested thing that holding bitcoins always bring us good returns so no matter if the prices drop most of us will still be holding it for bigger gains.
LindaQ

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:43:05 PM

if you buy bitcoin at a high price and bitcoin price goes down what will you do guys ?? will you cut your losses or hold it??

well it's a common tragedy in crypto currency, especially bitcoin. If you can't be patience for doing a long term investment in bitcoin or alt coin, I suggest you pick another choice. In crypto currency, who could be patience, will always get a huge pay back, huge profit. You just need to believe it.
xianbits

Activity: 322

Crypterium-Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyone

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:50:24 PM

if you buy bitcoin at a high price and bitcoin price goes down what will you do guys ?? will you cut your losses or hold it??
I was also in the same situation when I bought bitcoin at the price of 1100$ but the price dumped to 900$ after some days. It was very heartbreaking for me since I was just starting. When it hit again at 1100$, I sold it right away to prevent loss in the future even if I don't have a profit. Look at bitcoin now, who would have thought it will reach at this level at this early?
What I'm trying to tell is that when it comes to bitcoin, learning to hold is essential.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
kucritt

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:54:48 PM

i will cut loss, i think it doesn't cut loss, but it full cut loss, i think i cut loss but still get some profit, hahaha and i think i get some money to buy bitcoin again when its price is low and sell it again to get some profit again haahhahaa, trader mind

kyori

Activity: 182

INS Ecosystem

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:54:53 PM

I will probably hold it for the mean time then buy more bitcoin and have to wait for the price to rise up if I am satisfied of the price I will withdraw it then.

Mr.john

Activity: 122

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:55:17 PM

Yes i will hold it, because it has a chance that bitcoin will become increase again. And i will not bieng affected when the price of bitcoin will decrease, so im going to do is to hold it for a long term, i think bieng down of the price is not a permanent it is just a temporary.  And no matter how long period of time that i can handle my bitcoin, i think it will become remain or stable in it's original value, because i will trust in bitcoin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PRE-ICO | 28th August 2017
CryptoClown

Activity: 129

📌 peerguess.com 📌

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:55:29 PM

I'm a HODL-kind-of-a-person so even if Bitcoin is experiencing a dip today, I will still believe in it. It is the father of all coins in the Crypto world so I am positive that it won't go down the drain. If you are into the virtual currency slash crypto world you really need to practice patience. The dip in the coinmarket today only gives us opportunities to buy more.

Mr

Activity: 306

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:56:41 PM

No, I will not cut my lose because I know that bitcoin will continue to grow. As a trader, I will not sell my bitcoin when the price drop. I will sell bitcoin only when it hit the new peak because I know that bitcoin will be down whenever it increases and reaches to the new all-time high

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            █     ███           ███   ▄▄▄          █          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄███████████▄         ███     ███         ███    ███         ███         ██████████████▄
 ▄███▀       ▀█▀        █████     ███       ███     ███        █████        ███        ▀▀███
▄██▀                   ███ ███     ███     ███      ███       ███ ███       ███          ███
███                   ███   ███     ███   ███       ███      ███   ███      ███        ▄▄███
███                  ███     ███     ███ ███        ███     ███     ███     ██████████████▀
▀██▄                ███       ███     █████         ███    ███       ███    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
 ▀███▄       ▄█▄   ███         ███     ███          ███   ███         ███   ███      ▀███▄
   ▀███████████▀  ███           ███     █           ███  ███           ███  ███        ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███
                ███
▌  .
Gaaara

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:57:33 PM

It really depends on the situation, if the reason for the price going down is that a problem occur then I will hold because in my experience after the problem being fixed regardless of how complicated it is bitcoin still raises value. If the reason is other than that then I'll probably sell all, the features of bitcoin is too good and there is no reason for the investors to stop supporting it, unless something might happen and that scares me the most.

Bonpay
Global Blockchain Solution for Financial Freedom
Initial Token Sale ■■■ Whitepaper ■■■ Official thread ■■■ Slack
Bonpay Wallet & Сard - reliable bridge between crypto and fiat world
■■■ Always stay one step ahead ■■■
Zalfa_mui

Activity: 182

UNIVERSA-BLOCKCHAIN FOR BUSINESS

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:59:59 PM

I'm an impatient person, so I will take a loss, and move to a good atlcoin, I don't like to survive, I'm a fast player, because my capital is only a little bit, so it must be smart in trading, in order to profit a lot

Metoo.14

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:02:27 PM

I think I should keep it, not cut it loss, Not alone btc down all altcoin down. Maybe this is a signal that something will happen in the future.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PRE-ICO | 28th August 2017
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:03:11 PM

I believe Bitcoin is a strong coin, I don't worry at all if the price fall down, I see a lot of people now want to invest in Bitcoin, so if it is dropping it will just a correction, the price will bounce back again, even with the serious issue like hardfork can't bring down Bitcoin price, so there is nothing I afraid of

Pamoldar

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:06:24 PM

if you buy bitcoin at a high price and bitcoin price goes down what will you do guys ??
Let us not rush to react by panic selling or anything in those lines... just as we are experiencing a dip because of new regulations in China, I think we need to understand these regulations and extent they affect us, a loss is not on my cards better hold or break even

will you cut your losses or hold it??
Am not a panic seller holding is my only option!

▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄███████████████▄▄
         ▄███████████████████████▄
       ▄██████████████████▀ ▀███████▄
     ▄██████████████████▀    ▄████████
    ██████████████████▀    ▄███████████▄
   ██████████████████    ▄██████████████
  ████████████████ ▀██▄   ▀██████████████
  ███████████████▄   ▀██▄   ▀████████████
 ▐████████████▀ ▀██▄   ▀██▄   ███████████▌
 ▐███████████▄    ▀██▄   ▀██▄████████████▌
 ▐█████████████▄    ▀██▄ ▄███████████████▌
  ▀██████████████▄    ▀██████████████████
   █████████████▀    ▄██████████████████
    ▀█████████▀    ▄███████████████████
      ███████▄   ▄███████████████████
        ███████▄███████████████████
          ▀▀████████████████████▀
               ▀███████████▀

..ETHLend..1
[ Slack ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ]
▬▬ [ Bounty ] [ Facebook ] ▬▬
[ DAPP Thread ] [ ICO Thread ]
ShadowBits

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:11:50 PM

ill just hold ,surely bitcoin will recover and i will gain profit for sure
ill just make sure i dont buy early so i wont hold a high price btc

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
affandi

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:12:54 PM

it's better to stick with bitcoins than I have to lose when I sell them. I believe in bitcoin, with its high popularity, bitcoin will give me a big advantage.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 77 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.