Bitcoin Forum
November 22, 2017, 02:09:35 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin price down, will you hold or cut your loss??  (Read 28105 times)
balakang00

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:23:48 AM

Personally, I think I would hold onto my loss because technically, bitcoin tend to be inconsistend and prices up and down, if it went down today, i have my high hope that it will come back to it's high game.

MICROMONEYTOKEN CROWDSALE - 18TH of OCTOBER 2017
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  MicroMoney for People & Big Data for Business  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  LinkedIn  |  Reddit  |  Medium  |  Telegram  |

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
agatha818

Activity: 285

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:30:31 AM

i bought some bitcoin when it was 5k, then it went down to 4200, i am still hoping it will rise up, so i am still holding and saving my bitcoin.
Bagaji

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:36:09 AM

Since I am not a short term investor but a long term investor I will hold my bitcoin pending when its value appreciate. It is only panic sellers that sell when bitcoin market value is going down. Just like what happen in August, so many panic sellers lost their money as a result of fear of the unknown because at the end they sell at lost.

Doms

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:36:32 AM

If you are confident about bitcoin and its future, you know that at some point the price is going to make a rebound even if it reaches a very low price level. If anything, buying on dips could be a strategy that works for the long term. This recent news, again from China, could bring the price even lower than $3,500 and maybe that is just the price range that some are waiting for another buy back.
AMHURSICKUS

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:12:43 AM

I will still hold it, because im sure if the bitcoin price goes down there will be a high percentage that it will goes higher than before. Holding your bitcoin can result in good or bad thing, but still be patient and wait untill the bitcoin price get higher.

Agamemnus

Activity: 143

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:47:18 AM

I would sell some and hold some because I never like to put all my eggs in one basket. Tongue
kenkoy

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:17:10 AM

if you buy bitcoin at a high price and bitcoin price goes down what will you do guys ?? will you cut your losses or hold it??
It all boils down to your discipline and your faith to your investment. Every investment has its ups and down. You just need to hold on. If the price of BTC has gone down, i'll just buy more and hold on. I strongly believe that Bitcoin is the currency of the future. When other sells, don't panic and take it an opportunity for further income.

DRAFTCOINS ║║█ CRYPTO PORTFOLIO COMPETITIONS █║║ ANN THREAD
1) Create an account   2) Draft your crypto portfolio   3) Win prizes
[Twitter]▬[Facebook]▬▬▬
mornabo

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:47:47 AM

if you buy bitcoin at a high price and bitcoin price goes down what will you do guys ?? will you cut your losses or hold it??
It all boils down to your discipline and your faith to your investment. Every investment has its ups and down. You just need to hold on. If the price of BTC has gone down, i'll just buy more and hold on. I strongly believe that Bitcoin is the currency of the future. When other sells, don't panic and take it an opportunity for further income.
I think everyone wants to be patient and hold their bitcoin so they do not get the loss. but in reality when prices go down crazy and with the issues / speculations that are in the environment will certainly make the investors' psychic fears and panic, then this is what makes a lot of users do cutloss

GideonGono

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:25:39 AM

Hold and will purchase more Bitcoin. I strongly believe and trust Bitcoin considerjng that there is a huge market supporting it and been distributed worldwide with different interest which means there is no central authrority/person/organization that can decide to bring down Bitcoin and no reason that they will do that.

It would be an opportunity loss if you will not.

██████████
         ████████████████████
      ██████████████████████████
    ████████████  ██  ████████████
   █████████████  ██  █████████████
  ████████████          ████████████
 ███████████   ████████    ██████████
 █████████   █████████████  █████████
█████████   ██████████████████████████
█████████  ███████████████████████████
█████████  ███████████       █████████
█████████   ███████████████  █████████
 █████████   █████████████  █████████
 ███████████    ███████    ██████████
  ████████████           ███████████
   █████████████  ██  █████████████
    ████████████  ██  ████████████
      ██████████████████████████
         ████████████████████
              ██████████
GLOBCOIN  █
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
  █
THE CURRENCY OF GLOBAL VILLAGE
FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAMREDDITLINKEDIN
  █
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
  █
WHITEPAPER
   MEDIUM
   GITHUB
  █
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
  █
TOKEN SALE
ViceOfBTC21

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:54:28 AM

Best bet is to open short position when markets give you signals. Use stop-loss and take-profit. And buy more BTC too (if you can afford at that time). I've had cryptocurrency dream that price dropped to $2000 and it was fake.
Sand-Flash

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:00:48 AM

i am not planning to buy a big amount of bitcoin, but if that happens the best way to receive or take the same value of the money you payed for the bitcoin is by holding it until the bitcoin value will be equal or even greater than what you payed for. This however isn't the only thing you could do, you could also withdraw it if you really need to. But for my perspective, i only earn bitcoins so i wouldn't have to face that kindbof problem. Because bitcoins can increase or decrease in any moment. Smiley
p0peji

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:01:19 AM

Completely depends on the profit potential vs loss potential, that is why in current times I would just get rid of my btc. Upside right now is very unlikely to pass 5000$, thats a 700$ upside, where the downside support might be all the way down to 2200$ which is a far bigger loss and also much more likely happen.
Jingjing12345

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:03:26 AM

i think I will hold, because we all know that the price of bitcoin go up and down so it is sure that it will go up again so just wait until the price got recover.

FrankNoland

Activity: 210

Send personal message for graphics(logos, banners)

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 10:12:54 AM

If the value of bitcoin goes down days after I made the purchase, I won't panic and sell it. I will hold on to it until its value recover. I understand that volatility is involved within the market, I cannot afford to lose on my investment. I usually don't buy cryptocurrencies when their values are high since I understand that the risk is very high as well.

poetra2501

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:13:48 AM

I think everyone wants to be patient and hold their bitcoin so they do not get the loss. but in reality when prices go down crazy and with the issues / speculations that are in the environment will certainly make the investors' psychic fears and panic, then this is what makes a lot of users do cutloss
That's right, the people will do cutloss when them be panic and fear due to heard negative issues
about Bitcoin, though we see that when the price Bitcoin down then Bitcoin will always rise again to high prices.

.MOYΛ NETWORKS.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
                    ▄▄█████▄
                 ▄███████████▄
               ▄██████████████
             ▄█████▀▀   ▀█████             ▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄
           ▄████▀        █████          ▄████████▄         ▄██▀
         ▄████▀          ████         ▄████▀▀▀▀███      ▄███▀
       ▄████▀           ▄████       ▄████▀     ████  ▄████▀
      ▄███▀             █████     ▄████▀        ███████▀
     ▄███▀              █████   ▄████▀           ▀███▀
    ███▀                ▀████▄█████▀
  ▄███▀                  ▀██████▀▀
 ███▀                      ▀▀▀▀
███▀
MOYANWHITEPAPERMOYAN
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
...FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN...
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
udonmez

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:15:48 AM

personally I gonna hold my bitcoins for a long time. price is does not matter for me now. My real concern is how to hold bitcoins in secure way.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
Sohailul

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:22:58 AM

If i buy  bitcoin in high price, then if bitcoin's value goes to low or down. Then i accept reality very happily. Because if bitcoin value goes to low. Than fall in big loss. I think that situation is very hard situation. So i accept this situation happily.
Rahar02

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:27:55 AM

There's no loss when you invest in bitcoin,  no need to cut loss but give it some time to recover and rise.
When bitcoin price go down, only one thing to do; buy more cheaper coins and save it.
Bitcoin has going through all the obstacles and crash several times, but it still here and reach over $4000, still a highest price among the cryptocurrencies. In most cases, people can't wait a little longer and decide to sell immediately, that's okay if you're not at loss but consider to hold if you want more profits.

deppil

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:35:22 AM

Hold and will purchase more Bitcoin. I strongly believe and trust Bitcoin considerjng that there is a huge market supporting it and been distributed worldwide with different interest which means there is no central authrority/person/organization that can decide to bring down Bitcoin and no reason that they will do that.

It would be an opportunity loss if you will not.

I think it's about the user's trust in bitcoin, if they believe in the future of bitcoin, even if the price drops, users will buy bitcoin again, because they see this price drop as an opportunity to buy more

=

▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
       ▄▄▀▀              ▀▀▄▄
     ▄▀         █▄          ▀▄
   ▄▀  █       ▄█████▄       █  ▀▄
  █▀ ███      █████████      ███ ▀█
 █  ████      █████████      ████  █
▄▀ █████      █████████      █████ ▀▄
█  █████      █████████      █████  █
▀▄ █████      █████████      █████ ▄▀
 █  █████     █████████     █████  █
  █▄  ████     ▀█████▀     ████  ▄█
   ▀▄  ▀███      ▀▀      ████  ▄▀
     ▀▄   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ▄▀
       ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▀▀
           ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
UNIFY

██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
      ██
﹝ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD 〕  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ THE COIN YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR!●●
..COMMUNITY BASED PROJECT FUNDING PLATFORM..

██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
      ██
=
FACEBOOK
TELEGRAM
TWITTER   

erickkyut

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:43:56 AM

The number one rule in the market is buy when price is low and sell when the price is high. I suggest that you keep on holding your Bitcoin and wait till its price increase again. Also, if you have more capital, keep on buying coins when the price is cheaper. Wait a few months or years and I'll assure you that you will be surprised with your earnings.

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
  ▀██████▄▄█▀                ▄▄███████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄      ▄█████████████
       ▀██████████    ███████████████
        ▐▀█████████  █████████████▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
....ANGEL TOKEN....

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀ 
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀ 
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀   
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█     
     ▀█▄ ░░░▒▒█▄▄      ▄██▒▒▒▒▒░    █     
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█     
        ▐▀█▄░░▒▒▓██  █▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░  ▄█▀ ▐▌     
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌     
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌     
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █     
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌     
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀       
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀         
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀           
                 ▀▀████████▀▀             

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.