Bitcoin Forum
November 22, 2017, 07:48:42 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin price down, will you hold or cut your loss??  (Read 28117 times)
bigboi.chabba

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:18:07 PM

For me, i would just keep it and hold on to it because if the price is down right I am confident it will go up and rise again. Experts projected that bitcoin price would go up to 10K USD over time.

While waiting for the price to rise you can do some ways to earn bitcoin like doing signature campaign.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Harriti

Activity: 199

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:47:33 PM

For me, i would just keep it and hold on to it because if the price is down right I am confident it will go up and rise again. Experts projected that bitcoin price would go up to 10K USD over time.

While waiting for the price to rise you can do some ways to earn bitcoin like doing signature campaign.
Or you can reseach about the way helps you improve your skill trading, because if you have a lot of money, you do not need spend your time for work hard in signature campaign, it does not better than trading. Profit from trading always higher than from signature campaign.

EddieNigma

Activity: 87

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:10:21 PM

I will hold until something utterly fundamental changes the outlook- in other words, until it seems like Bitcoin will actually die. At this point I just don't see that happening- it's very very hard to attack the blockchain which is what makes it special.

Coinformer.com - Need an Altcoin created? Coinformer THREAD!  ███▆
allohha

Activity: 168

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:14:33 PM

I will hold until something utterly fundamental changes the outlook- in other words, until it seems like Bitcoin will actually die. At this point I just don't see that happening- it's very very hard to attack the blockchain which is what makes it special.
for today the price drop does not matter, and nothing jumping like a hare in the bushes at the slightest panic or price fluctuations. We all know about forecasts and expectations for the future, and today's drop in prices for Bitcoin does not mean anything anymore.

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
irmasany

Activity: 140

Moirai ICO starts on 10/11/2017

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:19:42 PM

I think that's part of the risk. but I will not stop there. I will investigate for other coins that can replace my losses.
but I believe bitcoin will rise again in the coming year.

bitorama

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:27:05 PM

HODLing and to da moon, maybe I will buy more when bitcoin price down

Vikingr

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:10:45 PM

I only invest what I can afford to lose and therefore I would keep holding in the hopes it will pick back up and reach the figures I believe it can.
I also agree with you that people should invest such an amount that if they lose it they would be able to afford this lose. All the money in one business and especially in a new digital crypto currency I think is not sensible. If I invest in bitcoin and the price gets down then, then definitely I will withdraw before I lost all my investment. There is no sense of holding or cut, because you will also lose that too.
If you invested in bitcoin and you see that the market is falling down then you will withdraw? That is not a smart idea to have if you are a true bitcoin believer. If i were you, i will do some fundamental analysis first before making any decision because fundamental analysis will determine if the coin is still a good or not then if bitcoin is still good then i will keep holding it even the price fall.
News are spreading about bitcoin more and more people are investing unto it so if it will go down at the time you've invested then it's better to buy more and hold it until its price goes up. Its price will to go up since a lot of people are talking about it. But there's still a chance for it to go deep down and never recover but it will not very likely to happen.

||▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▀▄   ▀▀▄      ▄▀▀   ▄███
█   █▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▀▀   ▄██████
█   █  ▀▀▄      ▄█████████
█   █     ▀▀▄▄██████▀▀████
█   █        ████▀  ▄▄████
█   █        █▀  ▄▄███████
█   █         ▄▄████▀▀████
█    ▀▄      ████▀  ▄▄████
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▀▄   ▀▀▄      ▄▀▀   ▄███
█   █▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▀▀   ▄██████
█   █  ▀▀▄      ▄█████████
█   █     ▀▀▄▄██████▀▀████
█   █        ████▀  ▄▄████
█   █        █▀  ▄▄███████
█   █         ▄▄████▀▀████
█    ▀▄      ████▀  ▄▄████
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
[]|
bitcoin31

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:14:47 PM

As of now the price of bitcoin is 4250 dollarsSand for sure it will increase more and we will see 5k dollars even china ban ICO. But if the price of bitcoin down I will hold my bitcoin even I bought high price. But I bought bitcoin when theprice is 3k dollars so If I sell my bitcoins I earn profit. But i will hold it for few months or maybe few years. Because even the price decreased for sure it will recover again.

███
     ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀
  ▄█████████▄
 ███▀     ▀███▄
███         ███
███         ███
 ███▄     ▄████
  ▀████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀  ███
            ███
███▄       ▄███
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀█████▀▀
gexcrypto
E X C R Y P T O

Global Trading Corp.
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
.YOUR COMPREHENSIVE CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM.
|       WHITEPAPER       |       FACEBOOK       |       TWITTER       |       ANN THREAD       |
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
garmerys

Activity: 227

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:22:27 AM

Obviously I will hold my bitcoin became the price of it can be high or down. I will wait for big price untill recover my loss. In this case there is needed for long term hold like investment. Bitcoin has great value and future so I think it is better to hold coin.
My observation is that most of the people here believe in bitcoins and are ready to hold them for a longer period of time but in my opinion, holding them won't help when the price starts decreasing. I will try to sell them as soon as possible and try to get them again on better price to earn some more profit but for now, it is not going to happen before New Year.
MintCondition

Activity: 863

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:25:29 AM

Obviously I will hold my bitcoin became the price of it can be high or down. I will wait for big price untill recover my loss. In this case there is needed for long term hold like investment. Bitcoin has great value and future so I think it is better to hold coin.
My observation is that most of the people here believe in bitcoins and are ready to hold them for a longer period of time but in my opinion, holding them won't help when the price starts decreasing. I will try to sell them as soon as possible and try to get them again on better price to earn some more profit but for now, it is not going to happen before New Year.
Well we all have different views,at my case since it already drops bigtime from last pump. I think I might keep it still since I already lose some. Will just wait till it pumps again. Maybe it will take time bit will hold onto it unless needed.

.....HOQU....
.MARKETING OF THE FUTURE!.

████████████████████    ██████████████████
    ██████              ██████   ████         █████
   ████   █████████████    ████   ███████████    ████
 ████   ██████      ██████   ████  ████   ██████   ███
████  █████    ████    █████  ████  █████    ████   ███
████  ████   ██████████   ████  █████████████   ███   ███
████  ███  ████     █████  ███  █████     ████  ████  ████
███  ████  ███        ███  ████  ███       ████  ███  ████
███  ████  ███        ██████████████       ████  ███  ████
███  ████  ███                             ████  ███  ████
████  ███  ███████████████  ████  █████████████  ████  ████
 ████  ████   █████████████  ████   ██████████  ████  ████
 ████  █████    █████  ████  █████    ███     ████   ███
  ████   ███████  ████  ████   ███████    ███████  ████
   ████    ███████████  █████    ████████████   █████
    ██████         ████   ██████              █████
       ██████████████████    ████████████████████
           █████████████████     ████████████ 

............................................Decentralized affiliate platform...........................................
▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬
Facebook   Twitter   ANN Thread   White Paper   Telegram   Medium

[
helars2008

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:48:45 AM

I will still be hodling it and my other coins as well.
I bought, mined and earned them to be use in the future. So despite of the prices falling down im still gonna hodl it, maybe in a year or two i can let them go and maybe ill have more than doubled ROI.

bigboi.chabba

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:51:51 AM

I will HOLD it..
Bitcoin is just having a correction right now but in no time it will be back to increasing value again.
After this phase it will skyrocketing again.
Dont lose patience and just wait for it to going up.
valentin68

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:56:45 AM

I would hold bitcoin in all situations. If bitcoin price decreases I would buy. Bitcoin is a good asset to have, I wanted to have bitcoin when it was 40 USD and I couldn't get it. I have sufficient money for now and I would not sell bitcoin. I want to have 0.5 or 1 bitcoin in my wallet in 1-2 years from now.
Bitcoin is to hold and other alt-coins for money.

I earned at lottery millions of USD each day since 2002 (from Africa). Never seen a dollar. Now you can donate bitcoin 165rReotKj86jBo3ndJdvsRZPS5b8sgs28   Smiley
SoulBargain

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:06:33 AM

That's for short term perspective but I prefer to look long term since I know someday that my losses will recover then after I will profit big time. Also, as they say, selling your bitcoins equates to opportunity loss.

Karpeles
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:08:13 AM

What losses?

Bitcoin almost 4x-ed this year and I already cashed out more than I invested so I still would be in profit even if the price went to 0.

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
  ▀██████▄▄█▀                ▄▄███████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄      ▄█████████████
       ▀██████████    ███████████████
        ▐▀█████████  █████████████▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
....ANGEL TOKEN....

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀ 
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀ 
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀   
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█     
     ▀█▄ ░░░▒▒█▄▄      ▄██▒▒▒▒▒░    █     
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█     
        ▐▀█▄░░▒▒▓██  █▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░  ▄█▀ ▐▌     
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌     
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌     
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █     
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌     
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀       
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀         
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀           
                 ▀▀████████▀▀             

hitlab

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:11:06 AM

Pretty much holding the whole way. Bitcoin has only dropped 10% from it's highs and i see a lot of posts already encouraging people to keep holding, but this is not even a big pull back imo. We have seen bitcoin have big pullbacks of 80% before, no reason to believe it will never happen again. Be honest with yourself and ask will you be holding even if bitcoin drops to $1000 in the next few months? I will be holding regardless because I have only invested money i can afford to lose.
danmoris

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:28:54 AM

It seems that Bitcoin's current value stands at $4,040.94 and that its value has been on decline since yesterday.
I don't believe that people will be losing money for now as Bitcoin has actually been making money for the people who deal with it since its inception.
Let's not be greedy and be happy with what we've made - not focus on what we could have made more!
 Wink

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:38:40 AM

I think that's part of the risk. but I will not stop there. I will investigate for other coins that can replace my losses.
but I believe bitcoin will rise again in the coming year.

that is right. Having bitcoin price down is part of the risk in investing it but this is not good to be panic about that because it exist many years and many times happen like that but until now it is alive and already increase its value. Do not lose hope if you think that it will be useless. I will continue holding bitcoin when it price decrease because for day will come that its value will back to normal again and more increase.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Main-ICO | Coming soon...
igor245891

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:22:10 AM

I invest on them, so small fluctuations makes no sense
stevemic

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:36:34 AM

will invest more . it will rise up again  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.