Bitcoin Forum
November 25, 2017, 11:53:34 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin price down, will you hold or cut your loss??  (Read 28550 times)
sofi@

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:54:21 PM

So sad it's happening now and I choose to cut my losses I decided to sell my bitcoin a while ago I need my money today that's why I do that just in case I have extra money I will buy some coins and hold them for investment I just don't have any choice today

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xester

Activity: 658

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:55:59 PM

If you are a short term investor then your thinking is very bad to sell Bitcoin  this down price. Rather this is a good time to invest your money to buy Bitcoin because this price will not show again and you will think about this price in future perhaps I could buy this Bitcoin @ $3000. So don't think this is going down it's a good time to buy more and more and don't book the loss. this is just for some days down trend,  it will become a good huge profit.

You are right.  It is always a good time to buy bitcoins because bitcoin price will surely go up.  And in any investment if you will buy stocks it is better to buy of its ptice is low or it is down.  As they say buy low and sell high.  I actually bought a bit of bitcoin because I believe that its price will go up again.

bad3p43

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:56:21 PM

Will definitely hold because right now the value of bitcoin is flactuating. I just had a cigarette a few minutes ago and the value went up so yeah, definitely holding it
robotrobert

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:10:33 PM

For me, i would just keep it and hold on to it because if the price is down right I am confident it will go up and rise again. Experts projected that bitcoin price would go up to 10K USD over time.

While waiting for the price to rise you can do some ways to earn bitcoin like doing signature campaign.
If price came down there would be no need to get panic believe in bitcoin and hold on and prices will go up and give you mind blowing profit just wait for the right time. Bitcoins have always proved that they are excellent for long term investments and many people have earned millions with them.

xianbits

Activity: 336

Crypterium-Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyone

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:15:03 PM

So sad it's happening now and I choose to cut my losses I decided to sell my bitcoin a while ago I need my money today that's why I do that just in case I have extra money I will buy some coins and hold them for investment I just don't have any choice today
I really felt sorry about this. You should have held your coins for a little while. You now bitcoin, been in many dips but still continues to soar even higher. In my case, I bought additional bitcoins and so with altcoins. They are rising again after maybe 3 hours in the bottom.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:19:35 PM

If the price has already decreased, it makes no sense selling your bitcoins. You shouldn’t be an expert to know that it will go higher in some time. So, if you don’t need money right now - do not sell your bitcoin.
I can’t really tell what decision I will make, but I think that depends on whether I have made enough money out of bitcoin. If yes, then I will not bother selling when price drops unless it does to a certain level. But if I haven’t made much profit, then I will sell in a slight drop.

Coinroll - Bitcoin Dice

[wzpcXiieu7wgPzi64]
agus sayadi

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:35:54 PM

If you don't need money at that time you should not to sell your bitcoin, although bitcoin prices plummeted badly or will rise up again soon
Potato Chips

Activity: 406

JOLYY - The future of beauty!

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:51:05 PM

If you don't need money at that time you should not to sell your bitcoin, although bitcoin prices plummeted badly or will rise up again soon

this happens to me when i sell my bitcoin at a low price, its always because i need money. its sad and yah i regret it but it can't be helped since i started this part time
job to help myself and my peers.

i don't think you did it to cut your possible loss, you did it because you simply need the  money--same as me lol. Cutting possible loss occurs when you speculated that your investment will keep falling so before the fall go deep. you will then withdraw your investment (sell etc.) to decrease your loss. sometime this strategy is good but sometimes its not most of the time it comes from panic

███           ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄           ███       ▀███          ▀██▄ ▄██▀          ███▀
            ███         ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄         ███         ███          ▀█████           ███
            ███       ▄███▀            ▀███▄       ███          ▀██▄         ▄███▄         ▄██▀
            ███      ███▀                ▀███      ███            ███       ███▀███       ███
            ███     ███▀                  ▀███     ███             ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███               ███▄██▀       ▀██▄██▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███                ▀███▀         ▀███▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███                 ███           ███
            ███     ███▄                  ▄███     ███                 ███           ███
            ███      ███▄                ▄███      ███                 ███           ███
           ███▀       ▀███▄            ▄███▀       ▀███                ███           ███
██▄▄▄  ▄▄▄███▀          ▀████▄▄    ▄▄████▀          ▀███▄▄▄  ▄▄▄██     ███           ███
▀▀████████▀▀              ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀              ▀▀████████▀▀     ███           ███
           T H E   F U T U R E             
                       o f   B E A U T Y

▀█▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀█▄      ▄▄███▀▀▀▀
    ▄██     ▀▀▀     ▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄▄ ██         ▄     ▀▀██▄
▀█▀█▀█▀▄       █▄     ▄██▀
               ▀████████
               ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀

▄▄
     ▀█▀▀▀

█▄
     ███████▀▀▀
    █▄
      ▀▀▀▀▀
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:56:44 PM

if you buy bitcoin at a high price and bitcoin price goes down what will you do guys ?? will you cut your losses or hold it??

Even if Bitcoin price goes down I will still choose to hold it. Why? Because I know that though Bitcoin has its downfall eventually it will be recover and I am sure that its value will increase in its highest value. So let us take the opportunity to invest even if its down cause time will come that it will goes up again.

CyberKuro

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:00:11 PM

if you buy bitcoin at a high price and bitcoin price goes down what will you do guys ?? will you cut your losses or hold it??

Recent crash is a proof that people will sell off after the price fall down due to bad news, just for cut loss or want to buy back at lower rate.
Personally, I don't want to sell bitcoin if it drop, buy it at cheaper price is better than involved to panic sell.
Hold until bitcoin reach another ATH is my way, just sell small portion and save another bigger portion for the future.
mdsharif

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:09:06 PM

I will keep it up for a long time. I think BTC price is more higher in the next year. if BTC price is down ill buy BTC
Tungsten-1

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:56:00 AM

I do not care,
if bitcoin price goes down,
for me,this is a challenge,
will I hold back,or cut losses,
that is my hat
I'm sure someday for sure,bitcoin will rise again,
I believe in bitcoin.
That is the spirit we need when we are involved in bitcoin world. Market is always fluctuating and you cannot sure about the next move of market. So you have to digest a fact that prices can go much higher or they may fall down abruptly. So stay with your plan and be patient.

michnelli6

Activity: 383

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:22:41 AM

It doesn't make any sense to sell bitcoin when the price is down as we have seen this happening many times in the past and later on price recovered back and even now price has gone down so I will prefer to hold my coins and wait for the price to rise again.

Yeah man, the price of bitcoin is falling so hard right now around $3,800 and my only choice is holding my bitcoins for now because if i cut loss right now it will cost big for me and i won't it happen. My only hope is hold and wait until the price of bitcoin recovery and going up again. This is the first big fall since the last 1-2 months on bitcoin price.

Yup, indeed now bitcoin is experiencing a decline in extraordinary enough where it's certainly those who don't have the patience that is a disaster for them. For now this bitcoin decline that cannot be accounted for, in fact if we already understand the Groove bitcoin then this is a great advantage for all of us that did not yet get a chance in the previous period. But it does before making a decision then surely we should make a sketch or plan of a mature, from the start the analysis to decision making
That depends on the rate I bought it and how much it decreased. If I bought at the rate of $3,000 and it happens to reduce down to $2,500 price rate, I won’t be much bothered. But if it happens to drop down to like $2000, then that’s where I get concerned about it and might likely sell out to avoid more loss though I would be sad.
doedz

Activity: 574

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:43:40 AM

I will keep it up for a long time. I think BTC price is more higher in the next year. if BTC price is down ill buy BTC
There is no reason to sell it at this time if there is a decrease it is perfectly normal. and Bitcoin will grow rapidly, I see all the media now discussing it as the currency of the future.
and I stop thinking of selling it right now.

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄         
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄       
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███     
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄   
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀   
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀     
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀       
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                     

ssuchy

Activity: 126

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:50:04 AM

There is no reason to sell it at this time if there is a decrease it is perfectly normal. and Bitcoin will grow rapidly, I see all the media now discussing it as the currency of the future.
and I stop thinking of selling it right now.
Lately, a lot of negative information has fallen on all Bitcoin users. The fact is that the problem with the Chinese government did not leave the party alone, As information appeared that in November one should expect another split. Thus, it can be concluded that the market is beginning to stir because of negative information about the crypto currency. And it's still bad that they say, As if from what awaits the appearance of a double etherium.

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 116

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:51:30 AM

Well, in my opinion, I would compel holding it than to sell it just because its price is falling. In the first place, you already made the investment, and in an investment risk like that is already expected, you'll just need to be patient. And besides, Bitcoin is having a high market demand so there's no need to worry. Backdrops are part of its volatility.

Harrisonimo

Activity: 98

Marketing cryptocurrency for you...

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:52:17 AM

Well, it will be advisable I hold on and wait till it goes up again. Patience is key here and right timing in view. With the way it is, it will be a holding on till next year in view! And a miracle can happen before then.

Dobmader

Activity: 129

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:53:31 PM

I will hold it until the time comes. We know that the value of bitcoin is fluctuating .sometimes it rising up anf sometimes it falling down well we knoe that is the life of bitcoin its unstable but i'll hold it until the price or value of bitcoin is become rising again. And i'll exchange it to paper money to become rich ! Yeah!
The bitcoin and the users of the bitcoin are so determined that soon they will get the news about the price of the bitcoin rising and they will be able to make more money so if today the price of the bitcoin getting down I will not sell my bitcoin but I will keep on holding the bitcoin and wait for the long term so it will give me profit for my future.
jackhero

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:54:53 PM

If bitcoin price down, i will 2 chose, the fist i wil hold ,the second i sell a little of btc ,
I bid btc again, but I sell not all btc that sell in batch, sell each batch to help you control btc much more effective.

Ariess

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:07:23 PM

part of the risk is always present in any aspect of our lives.
for me, what happened yesterday was a big problem. because yesterday's bitcoin decline was almost 30%. this makes miserable. but eventually the bitcoin rises again. I'm glad I'm still holding it and I'm sure bitcoin will go up and on.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.