Bitcoin Forum
November 18, 2017, 11:57:44 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin price down, will you hold or cut your loss??  (Read 27540 times)
Lanatsa

Activity: 342

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:10:46 PM

if you buy bitcoin at a high price and bitcoin price goes down what will you do guys ?? will you cut your losses or hold it??

part of the risk is always present in any aspect of our lives.
for me, what happened yesterday was a big problem. because yesterday's bitcoin decline was almost 30%. this makes miserable. but eventually the bitcoin rises again. I'm glad I'm still holding it and I'm sure bitcoin will go up and on.
Its good that you didnt sell those bitcoin holding of yours and did able to manage to control yourself on doing such thing.Panic do really happen when we are seeing negative on our money since we dont really like to lose up money but if we are experienced enough and do actually on how bitcoin price do moves we would eventually hold on our bitcoin rather than on selling it on cheaper prices.

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
  ▀██████▄▄█▀                ▄▄███████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄      ▄█████████████
       ▀██████████    ███████████████
        ▐▀█████████  █████████████▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
.ANGEL TOKEN.
[]

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█
     ▀█▄ ░░░▒▒█▄▄      ▄██▒▒▒▒▒░    █
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█
        ▐▀█▄░░▒▒▓██  █▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░  ▄█▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                 ▀▀████████▀▀
Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
danherbias07

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:23:01 PM

This is the first time I didnt panic and sold a part of my bitcoin.
That is what I do before. When I feel the profit is going down I sell as fast as I could but now I have patiently hold it and will be looking back to the price where it should be. 4k will not be the goal now but it will be 5k on the next kick of bitcoin.  Thank God it is going back up.

datodota002

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:32:03 PM

If bitcoin price down, i will 2 chose, the fist i wil hold ,the second i sell a little of btc

That's like my strategy, but after a couple week do that i think that stategy not really good because it make small opportunity to doubled you BTC, just try this split your money to buy BTC if the btc goes down buy it and repeat until the btc price going up again and sell the lastest amount of BTC you buy.

terbetet

Activity: 106

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:36:12 PM

if you buy bitcoin at a high price and bitcoin price goes down what will you do guys ?? will you cut your losses or hold it??
If I would be asked, I will still surely decide that I am going to hold into bitcoin cryptocurrency because I do already know that it is normal for bitcoin to drop into price but sooner or later will regain its price rate. I still believe into bitcoin's capacity and capability to grow after the price downfall so I will still hold into it so that  I can still regain my initial earning rather than transferring or making it into a fiat. I will still hold into it for good purpose.

basobulat

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:38:27 PM

I always consider before being careless. like yesterday if I was careless. I probably do not have any bitcoin anymore because it has been sold. but luckily I still have bitcoin and now the value has gone up. it is profitable.

Genesis Vision — Decentralized platform for trust management
 ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ INVEST ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰   
●  Twitter Facebook •  ICO starts on 15.10.2017 • Telegram Medium  ●
peterthegreat

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:36:45 PM

If Bitcoin price down, I would hold the Bitcoin and then eventually it will rise back up. Smiley
Osarman

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:47:44 AM

Every few days the big players are cashing out , so we see red in almost all of the markets.
They have been doing this every few days.

Now is the time to cash out to fiat and wait out the drop back down to $1000 or less.
If you decide to hold, your hold time frame should be at minimum 5 to 10 years.
If you can't wait that long, your time to cash out is running out.

╥Aztek
It is difficult to get a hold on of oneself under unexpected situations. People do panic when things do not go according to their plans. Mostly, this happen with the inexperienced ones! I believe many would have already sold out their bitcoins or altcoins but it was a wrong move for sure.

Bonpay
Global Blockchain Solution for Financial Freedom
Initial Token Sale ■■■ Whitepaper ■■■ Official thread ■■■ Slack
Bonpay Wallet & Сard - reliable bridge between crypto and fiat world
■■■ Always stay one step ahead ■■■
senne

Activity: 438

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:11:34 PM

It simply depends upon the situtation if I am in an urgent need of money and want every penny I will simply sell them but on the other side if there is no hurry and pressure on me I will hold them no matter if I bought them at $5000 for 1BTC I will simply hold and have patience for the market to rise again, as I belive in the long run no one can have loose their invesment.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
Rinaze

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:14:42 PM

That depends on your own beliefs and research that you have done. It's never been really good to let forum, gossip, rumor or even other people (not including agenda) to influence you for HODL or cutting loss.

Gameroid

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:43:28 PM

It simply depends upon the situtation if I am in an urgent need of money and want every penny I will simply sell them but on the other side if there is no hurry and pressure on me I will hold them no matter if I bought them at $5000 for 1BTC I will simply hold and have patience for the market to rise again, as I belive in the long run no one can have loose their invesment.
It is right that people are in panic the price going down a little bit but I think they should not be assumed variation of a week in the price of bitcoin the  end of  bitcoin journey because it is the beginning of bitcoin and I believe in bitcoin, strongest currency of the world in future. I will personally keep hold bitcoin even its price come down to the rate 1000=1btc because I believe that the price will go up again.

.ZIGGER.      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
A Decentralized Crypto Marketplace
____ for Localized Shopping ____
[|FACEBOOK
TWITTER
SLACK
ICO  ▶  13th November 2017
GET YOUR 40% BONUS
IN FIRST 24 HOURS!
]      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
mjnick01

Activity: 56

Willing to earn more bitcoin

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:27:35 AM

the time is coming when the bitcoin will decrease,
but if you think right you will let it go down, because when it increases it can double or triple add to your money

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Zap Store ❱ Decentralized Marketplace for Oracles ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████ Token Sale October 21st █████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ FacebookTwitterLinked YouTube ■  WhitepaperReddit ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
josephpogi

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:34:26 AM

If the bitcoin value goes to $0 i think i will hold this a long time becuase i know that even the value of bitcoin become decrease i have a trust that the value of bitcoin will become  rise and pump up again to high value.

JanpriX

Activity: 644

Buy The Fucking Dip

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:40:38 AM

When price of Bitcoin goes down beyond my entry point, I'll definitely buy more. That is if I still have extra money to do that.  Tongue My position with Bitcoin is long in the next few months as long there's no relevant news to turn that momentum upside down. The news that we've been hearing these days are all FUD trying to scare people into selling their Bitcoin at a much cheaper prices.

As for your second question, my answer is definitely hodl. The money that I left in Bitcoin is my excess stash meaning I will not need it in the foreseeable future. Hodling long term is my stance and I'm not the type of person who cut my losses especially when it comes to BTC.

Captain_Planet

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:51:08 AM

If the bitcoin value goes to $0 i think i will hold this a long time becuase i know that even the value of bitcoin become decrease i have a trust that the value of bitcoin will become  rise and pump up again to high value.

Same here. I gonna dump so much coins then. But know it wont going to happen lol.

JasonXG

Activity: 700

Betcoin.ag

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:11:16 AM

You won't be cutting your losses you will get even more. You will shoot yourself in the foot. It is always better to hold unless you selling to buy back and make a profit. Not dont sell and keep it sold.

If the bitcoin value goes to $0 i think i will hold this a long time becuase i know that even the value of bitcoin become decrease i have a trust that the value of bitcoin will become  rise and pump up again to high value.

Same here. I gonna dump so much coins then. But know it wont going to happen lol.

You mean pump ? These things will only happen our dreams.

tulio

Activity: 39

Swapy.Network

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 03:29:13 AM

You won't be cutting your losses you will get even more. You will shoot yourself in the foot. It is always better to hold unless you selling to buy back and make a profit. Not dont sell and keep it sold.

I totally agree. Sometimes BTC goes down as all of us know, then it increases value again... the pump and dump.

btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1050

VLB.IO

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:34:21 AM

No. Because if I buy it in a high price and the value of bitcoin goes down, I'll wait for it to increased the value again. Because if I cut it off, there's no chamce to have a profit. So all I can do is, wait for the time to increased the value of bitcoin. Because my goal is, to make my money in bitcoins profitable. But my advice is, don't buy bitcoins if the value is high.

It's better to be an investor rather than a trader since bitcoin value still volatile every second
Being investor means that you gonna hold your btc for a longer period ( 1 month , 1 year ,etc ) and as I know bitcoin value always increase from year to year so yeah... investing on bitcoin is promising

||▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▀▄   ▀▀▄      ▄▀▀   ▄███
█   █▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▀▀   ▄██████
█   █  ▀▀▄      ▄█████████
█   █     ▀▀▄▄██████▀▀████
█   █        ████▀  ▄▄████
█   █        █▀  ▄▄███████
█   █         ▄▄████▀▀████
█    ▀▄      ████▀  ▄▄████
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▀▄   ▀▀▄      ▄▀▀   ▄███
█   █▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▀▀   ▄██████
█   █  ▀▀▄      ▄█████████
█   █     ▀▀▄▄██████▀▀████
█   █        ████▀  ▄▄████
█   █        █▀  ▄▄███████
█   █         ▄▄████▀▀████
█    ▀▄      ████▀  ▄▄████
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
[]|
techindo

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:34:49 AM

If Bitcoin  price go down I will sell my Bitcoin and than wait ini floor for buy back again. Thats best choice for take it.
Don't panic sell but wes must get the moments because someone whales to try give negatif issue about Bitcoin but they want to buy Bitcoin in low price.
mace15

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:39:30 AM

If Bitcoin  price go down I will sell my Bitcoin and than wait ini floor for buy back again. Thats best choice for take it.
Don't panic sell but wes must get the moments because someone whales to try give negatif issue about Bitcoin but they want to buy Bitcoin in low price.
If you would sell your bitcoin defenitely you will suffer of loses. Much better I will hold my bitcoin and wait for the price to rise. If I will panic and sell my investment this must not be good. Yes be confident that we dont be panic, bitcoin is always volatile and we expect this to happen anytime.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
kriticko29

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:43:48 AM

Id rather cut my loss than to hold it co'z i can still gain back my loss with investing my money to other things using bitcoin than waiting for it to go high again for a long period of time. Your money will just sleep in long time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.