Bitcoin Forum
November 18, 2017, 07:12:52 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin price down, will you hold or cut your loss??  (Read 27392 times)
pantek talacuik

Activity: 166

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:06:57 PM

of course I'll hold it in advance, because I don't want to got the loss in bitcoin goal, I bought a bitcoin is for profit, not looking for any loss

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
micleeiu398

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:29:50 PM

if you buy bitcoin at a high price and bitcoin price goes down what will you do guys ?? will you cut your losses or hold it??
I'll wait for the growth of Bitcoin, in any case, after a certain time, its price will rise. Smiley
I will exactly the same. Holding will be the most appropriate option at the time when we see the graph going down. Selling the Bitcoins at low rate means you are losing your own money with your own hands and that is of no use. So better is to have patience and wait for the right time.

geegaw

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:31:10 PM

if you buy bitcoin at a high price and bitcoin price goes down what will you do guys ?? will you cut your losses or hold it??
I will keep it. Because it seems to me that if we sell, we will not improve our losses. So keep it and wait for it to rise.
Exactly, if we sell, we will lose but if we hold, we still have the opportunity to recover losses and make a profit, especially with a potential coin as Bitcoin, sooner or later, its price will rise again, we do not need to worry too much. Actually, I think if the price of the bitcoin goes down, I would buy more bitcoin if I have enough money, this is a very good time for us to make more profit, there is no reason to refuse and cut losses, Bitcoin never makes us disappointed, we should believe in it

▄██████████████████████████▄
█████████████▀▀█████████████
████████████ ██ ███████████
█████████████▄▄█████████████
█████████████  █████████████
█████████████  ████████████
█████████████  ▄▀▄██████████
█████████  ▀▀  █████████████
██████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████████▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Whitepaper   Twitter   Slack   Bitcointalk   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PUTTING TRADITIONAL FINANCIAL ASSETS ON-CHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Telegram   Medium   Reddit   Youtube   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  ▄▄██████▄▄
 ████▀  ▀████

█████  ▀█████
██████▄  ▀███   ▄██
▀███▀  ▀ ▄███▀  ████
 ▀████▄▄████▀ ▄██████▄
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄█████  ██▄▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████
  ████████████████████

▀████████████████▀
     ██
████████████
      ████▀▀▀▀████
|
zulkarnaen

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:32:11 PM

I Will always hold bitcoin even if price go down cause i bitcoin is free, and in history when bitcoin price down it Will always rise again, so hold it.
Except i very need important necessarry i Will withdraw my bitcoin

Its a natural situation that bitcoin will rise up and fall it's price eventually they are happened many time but it wont go through. Thats why i still HOLD coins because i believe, it is proven the bitcoin will recover immediately its losses from time to time.

I think holding bitcoin for a while may be the best solution while waiting for the price to increase again and it is certainly to avoid greater losses due to the price decline that happened.karena by selling bitcoin at a price decline will certainly have an impact on losses.

███
     ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀
  ▄█████████▄
 ███▀     ▀███▄
███         ███
███         ███
 ███▄     ▄████
  ▀████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀  ███
            ███
███▄       ▄███
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀█████▀▀
gexcrypto
E X C R Y P T O

Global Trading Corp.
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
YOUR COMPREHENSIVE CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM
|       WHITEPAPER       |       FACEBOOK       |       TWITTER       |       ANN THREAD       |
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
Restmand

Activity: 309

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:37:37 PM

of course I'll hold it in advance, because I don't want to got the loss in bitcoin goal, I bought a bitcoin is for profit, not looking for any loss
Yeah. Hold it till it hurts. Yeah it hurts when bitcoin drops its price especially when we needed the money so bad and we cannot sell our coins because we will not get a profit. But always have some savings when it happens. It is good to have a savings and it is good also hold our coins.

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:39:54 PM

If bitcoin price is down, I will hold. If it continues to go down, I will buy. In my opinion, I'd rather invest my hard earned money in bitcoin rather than in a bank savings account/time deposit. bitcoin price will clearly soar high in the future. Buying bitcoin in its current state is good for long term investment. Just Buy the F*'n Dip.
rse71269

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:41:49 PM

I bought bitcoin and altcoins for the first time on September 3th, when bitcoin price was around 5000 USD. I sweared to hold it for long but cut loss after all after JPMorgan and Chinese ban. Now I think I should't have sell them due to that small loss. Ordinay people cannot earn money in short term trade and cryptocurrency price will get high in long teem. Selling just steal you of time and energy. Just hold it.
GorillaDental

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:43:23 PM

I'm going to hold. It's too hard to time the market, especially with btc or any crypto that has whales that can swing the prices so much in a matter of minutes. Just look how it went from 3k to 3.6k in a few hours a couple weeks ago. Long term, people are coming in to btc no leaving it. Just stop looking at your screen and take some time off.
devil jin

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:44:21 PM

If that scenario happen, I will still hold into my bitcoin earning since I fully observe that the dump is a part of bitcoin cycle and it will soon regain what it have dump on the first place. It was just an evidence that bitcoin has a potential to grow no matter what happen. I will still hold into it even it reaches the very low price because I still believe on its capability to grow once again.

▨    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WORLDCORE   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ▨   
«  RELIABLE INVESTMENT INTO OPERATING BUSINESS OF WORLDCORE PAYMENT INSTITUTION  »
▨   website   -   twitter   -   facebook   -   telegram   -   slack       ▶ ICO OCT 14TH, 2017 ◀    ▨
Pablo778

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:46:36 PM

I'm going to hold. It's too hard to time the market, especially with btc or any crypto that has whales that can swing the prices so much in a matter of minutes. Just look how it went from 3k to 3.6k in a few hours a couple weeks ago. Long term, people are coming in to btc no leaving it. Just stop looking at your screen and take some time off.
I will hold it because i know that the fall will b just temporary , i will prefer to buy more as i can.
wurth

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:10:36 PM

I Will always hold bitcoin even if price go down cause i bitcoin is free, and in history when bitcoin price down it Will always rise again, so hold it.
Except i very need important necessarry i Will withdraw my bitcoin

Its a natural situation that bitcoin will rise up and fall it's price eventually they are happened many time but it wont go through. Thats why i still HOLD coins because i believe, it is proven the bitcoin will recover immediately its losses from time to time.

I think holding bitcoin for a while may be the best solution while waiting for the price to increase again and it is certainly to avoid greater losses due to the price decline that happened.karena by selling bitcoin at a price decline will certainly have an impact on losses.
If you have a strategy can buy back Bitcoin after sold all, sell your Bitcoin still good choice for you in that time. Because you understand your decide and you own your strategy, so you can earn profit from it.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
exeljeksen

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:23:54 PM

Based from my experience, holding bitcoin would be the better choice due to the potential of the price increasing again on the future. Take note that there are currently 8-10 million bitcoins left to be mined-out and the law of supply and demand will determine its price. Due to other external factors as well, the price of bitcoins will definitely increase in the future even if it suddenly decreases today. Lastly, bitcoins are investments, therefore you should not spend it unless the need arises for you to use it.
samputin

Activity: 176

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:36:15 PM

Well, if i encounter that situation theres a time that im going to panic..but due to the informations that i have red. Im going to hold it because the price/value of bitcoin is very volatile. There's a chance that from the decreasing value it will rise again and base on the news the price of bitcoin after 5-10 years will be 5 times the price now..so i will still holding until it comes.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●    UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments    ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack         ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PRE-ICO | 28th August 2017
mistanama

Activity: 206

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:50:11 PM

In the event that bitcoins have fallen we know that there will be panic selling where people start selling. So, as I was updated on the news of why there was a collapse it could have great advantages to you to sell first. So the more I choose to cut my losses so that when the bitcoins have fallen, the value of my Bitcoins is safe because it is sold early.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●    UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments    ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack         ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Main-ICO | Coming soon...
Sadnu

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:55:21 PM

It is better if you buy it with Bitcoins. Because while the time passes the price is increasing. And here's definitely no manipulation going on. Unlike the Altcoins coming out today that the goal is to steal our money. So be careful and be careful because our money is important. And we have worked hard to get it. Let's not go into something we do not know the destination

DITCOIN ▬◉▬ Business Driven CryptoCurrency ▬◉▬ DITCOIN
Unique Approach▬◉◉◉▬Untraceable Coin
▬▬▬▬▬  DTC web / Mobile Wallets DTC cards  ▬▬▬▬▬
vasrasus

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:15:27 PM

It is better if you buy it with Bitcoins. Because while the time passes the price is increasing. And here's definitely no manipulation going on. Unlike the Altcoins coming out today that the goal is to steal our money. So be careful and be careful because our money is important. And we have worked hard to get it. Let's not go into something we do not know the destination
Those who are owning many btc were started long before ,before they have such amounts, holding for long is really the key as well as never sell when you lose too much better to wait on its recovery, no matter how long it is.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
kheysha

Activity: 112

Swarm Token Sale begins on September 7th at 16:00

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:45:32 PM

Cut loss when the Bitcoin price drops is a defeat.
Bitcoin prices are fluctuating and I think the average bitcoin price increases over time.
So I think it's better to keep it than selling it cheap.

daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 154

"Green Mining 85% Cheaper"

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:48:18 PM

indeed bitcoin is now "sick" or "falling down", but I'm sure it's only temporary, because bitcoin is important, not just for individuals but also for big companies, so I think it should be held, because bitcoin will rise again

MaxDigger

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:10:30 PM

As I write this bitcoin started to slide down again ( -330.45 -8.3%).  I hope it will be at least at this or a similar level but I will definately hold my coins.
olushakes

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:20:26 PM

It will take serious effort to actually hold still at this time because some increased level of confidence has actually returned to the space but its unfortunate that that is going through the winds and the newbies or others that have been convinced not to dump via the various comments on the forum might be having a second thought on why they initially listened. But for me, I am a believer per excellence who hadn't lost faith and wont start today.

▄▄▄▄████
                        ███████████
                         ▀████████
         ▄██▄            ▄███████
       ▄██████▄        ▄██████▄
     ▄████▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀████▄
   ▄████▀    ▀████▄▄████▀    ▀████▄
 ▄████▀        ▀██████▀        ▀████▄
▄████          ▄██████▄          ████▄
█████        ▄████▀▀████▄        █████
 █████▄    ▄████▀    ▀████▄    ▄█████
  ▀███████████▀        ▀███████████▀
    ██████▀▀            ▀▀██████▀
PROPTHEREUM
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
██  ███
██  ███
██  ███
██  ███
██  ███
██  ███
██  ███

███
███
███
███
███  ██
███  ██
███  ██
███  ██
███  ██
███  ██
███  ██
WhitePaper
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN Thread

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.