Bitcoin Forum
November 20, 2017, 02:55:17 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin price down, will you hold or cut your loss??  (Read 27731 times)
MetalGear

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:21:17 PM

I would personally hold since it is all about buying and HODLing for me for long-term profits. I am completely confident that the bitcoin value will continue appreciating over time and will return great profits for me in the long-term. Smiley
Well, I think I will also hold it because I know that the price of bitcoin will increase again and it will result to high income. Holding is a nice idea and it can also help you to make money and more income. Lastly, be patient and just hold your bitcoin if you want to gain much income.

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
bassong

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:24:05 PM

Right now I am holding, I honestly believe that the price will go up. September has been a bad month, but I see thing improving from october onward.
BigBos

Activity: 366

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:25:35 PM

Right now I am holding, I honestly believe that the price will go up. September has been a bad month, but I see thing improving from october onward.
holding back to being a very good decision, especially if bitcoin prices go up high. I am sure, there is still the potential of bitcoin that can make it more popular, and meaningful.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀        ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀             ▄  ▀▀██▄
▄██▀       ▄▄       ▀ █ ▄ ▀██▄
██▀    ▄█▄ ████      ▀▄▄ ▀▀  ▀██
██▀      ██▄▀██▀▄████▄▄███ ▀▀  ▀██
██▀     ▄  ██▄ ▄███████▀▀▀ ▄▀▀   ▀██
▄██     ▀██▄ ▀ ▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄███▄▀██▄   ██▄
██      ▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▄ █████▄▄▀▀▀▀▄████   ██
██      ▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▄ ██████████████    ██
██     ▀▀ ▄ ▀▀▀ ▀▄ ████▀  █▀ ▀▀     ██
██    ███  ▄ ▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███     ▄       ██
▀██   ▄▄  ▀ ▄ ▀▀▀ ▀  ▀██▄  ▄█▄     ██▀
██▄     █ ▀  ▄ ▀▀▀ ▀ ▀███████    ▄██
██▄     ▐▌ ▀  ▄ ▀▀▀   ▀███▀    ▄██
██▄      █  ▀ ▄▀ █ ▄         ▄██
▀██▄      █ ▄ ▄▄  ▄▄      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄        ▀▀  ▀   ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

███████████
█         █
█         █
█    ███████████
█    █         █
█    █         █
█    █         █
█    █         █
█    █         █
█    █         █
█    █         █
█    █         █
█    █         █
█    █         █
█    █         █
█    █         █
█    █         █
██████         █
     █         █
     ███████████

███████████
█         █
█         █
█    ███████████
█    █         █
█    █         █
█    █         █
█    █         █
█    █         █
█    █         █
█    █         █
█    █         █
█    █         █
█    █         █
█    █         █
█    █         █
█    █         █
██████         █
     █         █
     ███████████
  ▣  ANN Thread
▣  Whitepaper
▣  Telegram
santiPOGI

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:23:04 AM

If bitcoin go dump to its lowest or even just at $2000 ill buy as many as i can ! this will trigger a good investment and it will just last for hours and will go rise beyond expected.. once bitcoin really fall so many investor will buy available bitcoin in the market because its a sure hit for a profit!
this bitcoin is an investment to hold ! an asset! bitcoin cannot be smash even China nor CEOs...

germa66

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:24:16 AM

if it happens, i will look for more real information about bitcoin, if i do not find any information that can convince me to do hodl then i will cut loss.

josephinerosdy

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:28:42 AM

if bitcoin price down i will hold it and wait until increase up again.
when price down bitcoin have a big potential to up higher again.

ivrynx

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:46:11 AM

as an investor, i think it is already an instinct that once the prices goes down is for you to hold and buy more stocks, but if you know you are going to loose that much, better do cut loss as your strategy, well that is he case, if you are investing in the stock market, however for bitcoin, you just hold it up until the the time, you wanted to use it, it could be because of the value or you just wanted to. I think in his case, the fact that we are talking about bitcoin, and bitcoin having a very high volatility, it only means you are increasing your risk of getting richer or not at all. It is very much advisable for us to use our extra cash in buying bitcoin, so we may not feel hurt or sad, whenever bitcoin's price is dropping, it is also essential for us to study first how money works and how to be better in investing, like this for example, if you are new to investing and just heard the negative news recently about bitcoin being banned in china, you might do a cut loss and and have a negative return, however if you developed your skill and be a smart investor, even though you are new in investing, you will say that it is the right time to buy, since the price has dropped, and we all know that once the price dropped, there is no way but up, and we can see it on the trend of bitcoin, it will go time for some time, but then it will gain value over and over, and will be down for sometime and, it seems to always repeat itself but the best thing is, whenever it goes down by, let's say around 10%, it will go up at about 40%, and that's how it had reached its value today, so it is really better to hold if the price goes down, and buy as much as you can, while it still at a bargain.

endlasuresh

Activity: 98

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 05:16:20 AM

Where you seen this thing from October onwards? No one knows if the Bitcoin prices will go down or up, but still is stucked somewhere above $3500 mark from last 3 days.
If I have Bitcoins then really store till price will go high.

sa3loo

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:24:55 AM

When the bitcoin price goes down I prefer to sell it for tether and Buy it again at a lower price.
coinluisa

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:30:43 AM

if you buy bitcoin at a high price and bitcoin price goes down what will you do guys ?? will you cut your losses or hold it??
I will choose to hold my bitcoin  if that happen because anytime bitcoin will increase again and again.  But me I always buy in low or price that I can afford so if the price is high in have a little profit.

[ Globitex ] Linking Digital Currency to Global Trade
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⇩⇩⇩ Download WHITEPAPER ⇩⇩⇩ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  FacebookTwitter LinkedIn Reddit  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
unusualfacts30

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:34:41 AM

Hodl. I never sell bitcoin unless it's absolutely necessary. Price is reacting to recent news by china and other countries, price would go back up and then higher within this year. I expect it to reach $5k before the end of this year and then it'll go even higher. Either way, I'm hodling. Smiley

tyronecoinbit

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:35:56 AM

When the bitcoin price goes down I prefer to sell it for tether and Buy it again at a lower price.
If I were you, I’m going to hold it because I know bitcoin price will increase again. You should hold your bitcoin when the price is low, or maybe you can buy bitcoin when its low and then you sell it when the price is really high. By that, you can really have a good amount of profit.

DITCOIN ▬◉▬ Business Driven CryptoCurrency ▬◉▬ DITCOIN
Unique Approach▬◉◉◉▬Untraceable Coin
▬▬▬▬▬  DTC web / Mobile Wallets DTC cards  ▬▬▬▬▬
Bellator

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:37:57 AM

if you buy bitcoin at a high price and bitcoin price goes down what will you do guys ?? will you cut your losses or hold it??
I will choose to hold my bitcoin  if that happen because anytime bitcoin will increase again and again.  But me I always buy in low or price that I can afford so if the price is high in have a little profit.

Holding your coins might be the best strategy for us to grow our funds,  but you will undergo more challenges before that. It's not comfortable to think of your holdings and there will be more fears of crash. My recommendations with this situation if not controlled, I would suggest to hold it while price still recovering from the loss, because as previous experienced that's profitable due to price will be pumping again due to demand also rises after that lower price.

▄▄█████▌▐█████▄▄
       ▄█████████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
     ▄███████████▌  ▄▄▄▄   ▀██▄
   ▄█████████████▌  ▀▄▄▀     ▀██▄
  ▐██████████████▌  ▄▄▄▄       ▀█▌
 ▐███████████████▌             ▀█▌
 ████████████████▌  ▀▀▀█         ██
▐████████████████▌  ▄▄▄▄         ██▌
▐████████████████▌  ▀  ▀         ██▌
 ████████████████▌  █▀▀█         ██
 ▐███████████████▌  ▀▀▀▀        ▄█▌
  ▐██████████████▌  ▀▀▀▀       ▄█▌
   ▀█████████████▌  ▀▀█▀     ▄██▀
     ▀███████████▌  ▀▀▀▀   ▄██▀
       ▀█████████▌    ▄▄▄███▀
          ▀▀█████▌▐█████▀▀
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
      ▄▄▄
 ▄▄█████████▄▄
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   █▌▐█ █▌▐█
   █▌▐█ █▌▐█
 ▄███████████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄█████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████████
██▀▀█▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀
ArIMy11

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:00:41 AM

If I think the price is low then I buy bitcoin but suddenly the price goes down, I will not double my mind to hold the bitcoin I bought together with my other bitcoin. I know the price fall is just normal, and the price will rise again sooner or later. I will lose just lose my opportunity to earn if I convert it. And besides I always hold my bitcoin and any other digital currencies even if does not came from trading. Holding while saving is my best partner strategy. I am just ignoring that price fall, there are reasons why it happened but for sure it’s price will rise again.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●    UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments    ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack         ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PRE-ICO | 28th August 2017
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:21:19 AM

No matter bitcoin will fall I will always hold my bitcoin because I learned from past experiences in cryptoworld if any dump happened soon after there will be a huge pump happen for sure.

Flomo

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:27:50 AM

first learn the reason why bitcoin goes down, if it's just the issue that causes it and is only temporary, then I will hold it. because I believe once the issue ends the bitcoin price will increase even beyond the initial rank.

▬▬▬▬▬  Goal Bonanza ◆ Football Betting Revolution  ▬▬▬▬▬
█ █         [Whitepaper] [Telegram] [Slack] [ANN Thread]         █ █
▬▬▬▬▬   TOKEN PRE-SALE ▶ Oct 1, 2017   ▬▬▬▬▬

kenkoy

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:05:28 AM

I bought Bitcoin at a high price. And now that the BTC value is dropping, my wallet has negative value. But until cashed it out, i never lose. So i'm just holding my BTC and stay faithful about it. I believe that there will come a time that i will reap the price appreciation.

DRAFTCOINS ║║█ CRYPTO PORTFOLIO COMPETITIONS █║║ ANN THREAD
1) Create an account   2) Draft your crypto portfolio   3) Win prizes
[Twitter]▬[Facebook]▬▬▬
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 616

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:12:13 AM

From my mistakes before there's no other thing that is the best thing to do when the price of bitcoin is down and that is keep your safe and hold your coins. In other terms HODL! don't be a panic seller and if you will cut your loss you'll regret it afterwards as the price of bitcoin will increase suddenly. I hate to have that feeling of cutting my losses and later on I'm seeing the price of bitcoin starts to increase.

Tungsten-1

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:21:11 AM

No matter bitcoin will fall I will always hold my bitcoin because I learned from past experiences in cryptoworld if any dump happened soon after there will be a huge pump happen for sure.
Good decision i will also hold my bitcoin till the prices rise again in the market, so I also learn my past experience and analytical abilities help me to control my emotions and to take best decisions, and according to my professional experience bitcoin have always sustained their worth in market, therefore I will hold my bitcoin.

A.H.Rassel

Activity: 224

I L0VE TRADEING 0N ALTC0IN & FX

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:25:44 AM

I will hold it tight.I couldn't care less about the value that is going down and I will keep my bitcoin, over the long haul, I realize that long-haul venture will gain more pay for my future.I Love bitcoin it's changing my life

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.