Bitcoin Forum
November 22, 2017, 09:39:02 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin price down, will you hold or cut your loss??  (Read 28119 times)
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:52:26 AM

I bought Bitcoin at a high price. And now that the BTC value is dropping, my wallet has negative value. But until cashed it out, i never lose. So i'm just holding my BTC and stay faithful about it. I believe that there will come a time that i will reap the price appreciation.
Yep, on long term investment strategy i agree with you, buy bitcoin on high price then went down stay be held is good option for the investors in bitcoin, usually they hold the bitcoin for couples years. But for short term strategy investment (the traders) hold position when the trend of price start down is bad idea, because the traders must makes money on every condition of markets, they must change the strategy of trading on the price is down trend include stop loss.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Agraoclya

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:57:17 AM

I would definitely hold my bitcoins because i trust in it. There are ups and downs in everything so believe in bitcoins as it will rise again with a bang.
Bitcoin can always rise if we support it and keep it in demand.
SMSabuj

Activity: 378

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 10:52:59 AM

if you buy bitcoin at a high price and bitcoin price goes down what will you do guys ?? will you cut your losses or hold it??

Bitcoin price always Pump and Dump. If I buy Bitcoin at a high price and price goes to down so obviously, I will hold Bitcoin. Because I always try to invest for a long time. Because long-term investment is more profitable.

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄███▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀███▄
     ▄██▀▀ ▄▄████████████▄▄ ▀▀██▄
    ██▀ ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄ ▀██
   ██▀ ██████▀          ▀██████  ██
  ██  █████▀         ▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ██
██▀ █████  ▄▄▄██████████████████  ██
▐██  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ██▌
███ ▐███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄     ███
▐██  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀ ██▌
███ █▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀██████████████ ▄██
  ██▄ █████▄              ▄█████ ▄██
   ███ ▀██████▄▄      ▄▄██████▀ ▄██
    ▀██▄ ▀▀█████████████████▀ ▄██▀
      ▀███▄  ▀▀████████▀▀▀ ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
eSports.com

██                   
                   ██                   
                   ██                   
                   ▀▀                   
         ▄▄████▄▄      ▄▄█████▄         
     ▄▄██▀▀    ▀▀███▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄     
     ██     ▄      ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ██     
     ██  ▄███▄        ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄  ██▌   
    ▐█▌  ▀█████▀        ██   ██  ▐██   
    ██    ▀█▀            ███     ██   
   ▐██           ▄    ▄           ▐█▌   
   ██         ▄███    ▀██▄         ██   
   ██      ▄███▀        ▀███▄      ██   
   ██▄   ▄██▀              ▀██▄   ▄██   
    ▀████▀▀                   ▀████▀   
█   █
█ █ 
█ █ █

█ █ █
  █ █
█ █ 
█   █
█ █ █
  █ █
Zarbout

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:19:06 PM

Personally i would hold enough time to avoid selling lower than i bought.

rachelia13

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:00:51 PM

Most of the people here believe in bitcoins and are ready to hold them for a longer period of time but In my opinion, Holding them won't help when the price starts decreasing. I will try to sell them as soon as possible and try to get them again on better price to earn some more profit but for now, it is not going to happen before New year.
I also do it as you say, I sell as soon as possible when the price goes down to buy again at the low price but always happen the bitcoin price actually goes up soonest,  so for now on I no longer sell as soon as the price goes down but I hold it for sale when the price goes up and I have earned some profit

Best Dreams

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:47:27 PM

I will hold my coins for at least 10 years. Not because I'm smart or dumb, but because it's the wisest thing to do.
The alternative is to put it in gold, and I simply can't store that much gold safely.
Definitely I will hold bitcoin because I know about it very well  I still remember when bitcoin price was down and then fasten it’s become high so in feature if there is something happen wrong so it will come back again that what I believe  because bitcoin users have a strong  support with it.

TheMatrix101

Activity: 84

Ⓚ Kore Application Developer Ⓚ

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 07:50:30 PM

HOLD. Hold hold hold. I always hold! and if bitcoin price is down, BUY. One of my non crypto friends a few days ago said they had a friend say bitcoin went down to just a few thousand and I almost ran to the computer to purchase all I could afford.

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1302

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:39:38 PM

I will keep it because it will always fluctuate like what you said and what I see and experienced, Bitcoin trends have improved greatly from time to time.

BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:19:54 PM

No, maybe the price will jump after I sell it. but it would be no problem to consider to sell it if the market demands of Bitcoin has decreased constantly until we hesitate keeping it.

AMBRO SCAM

..................................`.-://█oo█████████████████o█/:-...................................
............................`.:/██████████████████████████████████████:.............................
.........................-:███████████████//:-..````..-:/█████████████████/-`.......................
....................`-:█████████/:████:-`..`.-://////::-`.``-█████████████████/.....................
.................`-/███████/-.`.`.--.``.:██████████████████/-``.████/.-/█████████/..................
..............`-/██████/-.`..-██:..../████:.``........``-/█████-.`:███:..`./████████/`..............
.............:██████/-`....`/██-`.-███/.`..................`-████:.`/███....`.:████████-............
.........../█████/-`.......██/`..███:`.........`....`.........`/███...███-......./███████-..........
........./█████:.`........██/`.-██/`.........-████████/`.........███:.`███-.......`-███████-........
.......:█████:`.........`██/`.:██:.........`████████████-........./██/.`███...........███████-......
....`:█████:`.........../██`.-██:..........██████████████`........./██:.`███............███████`....
..../████:..............██-.`███...........██████████████`..........███`.████:............██████:...
.`:████/................██`.-██............██████████████............██:`█████`............:██████`.
`/████:`................``../██`............████████████`...........`███./███/..............`██████`
`█████................./██:./██..............`████████-..............███..``.................-█████.
../████-`.............█████.:██`..............████████/.............`██/..██:..............`/█████-.
..`:████/.............-████`.██:.............██████████.............:██-..██:.............-██████...
....-█████/............`███..███.............██████████............`███..███`............██████/`...
.....`:█████/...........:██-.`███`...........██████████/..........`███`.-██/...........███████......
......../█████/.`........███...███..........████████████..........███...███........`-███████-.......
........../██████-`......`███-.`███/`.......████████████.......`/███`.-███`......`:███████-.........
............/██████/-`....`/██/`.-███/......................../███:.`/███`....`-████████-...........
.............`:████████-`...-███-``:████/.`..............`.:████:`..███-...`-████████/..............
................-█████████/-``/███:`../██████:--.....-:██████/..``.`/:``./█████████-`...............
..................`-███████████/█████:```-/██████████████/-`.`-███:.:███████████-`..................
......................./█████████████████:.`````....`````.:█████████████████/.......................
...........................:████████████████████████████████████████████:...........................
..............................`.:/████████████████████████████████/-................................
......................................`.-://███████████//::-.`......................................

TRUSTED QUALITY OF FOOD & MEDICINE
  Bitcointalk | Web | Bounty | Blog | Twitter | Facebook
ICO date 13 September
Tukang Becak

Activity: 356

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:42:08 PM

I will keep it because it will always fluctuate like what you said and what I see and experienced, Bitcoin trends have improved greatly from time to time.

Keep and keep waiting is better than we sell bitcoin when the price drop, in fact the bitcoin drop price is only temporary and will increase again a few days later. Buyingwhen the price down is better than sell.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
Wicked17

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:58:56 PM

if you buy bitcoin at a high price and bitcoin price goes down what will you do guys ?? will you cut your losses or hold it??

I am confidently enough that bitcoin will go high and take for a long term profit. So i will hold till i reach my bitcoin price that i am dreaming.
Bitcoin price fall down is just a temporary because of minor isssues so after it will be resolved the price of bitcoin will fly to moon again.

mozillaspez

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 04:40:19 AM

I will hold it tight.I couldn't care less about the value that is going down and I will keep my bitcoin, over the long haul, I realize that long-haul venture will gain more pay for my future.I Love bitcoin it's changing my life
That's the spirit that you are holding tight because it will once again pump up and the price will be unbreakable so i would like to say we need people like you who are having spirit like that. Keep that spirit like that.
Flodemaga

Activity: 319

JOLYY - The future of beauty!

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:23:34 AM

The big mistake made by people is when a crash happen they panic and sell at loss their coins, something you shouldnt do at all, bitcoin always up and down and recovers always from all its loss. Some altcoins dump and doesnt revover anymore, but those is different, bitcoin is projected to gain value over time, halving does make a huge pressure into the price, soo if you bought at big value and dont need the money just dont sell at loss.

███           ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄           ███       ▀███          ▀██▄ ▄██▀          ███▀
            ███         ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄         ███         ███          ▀█████           ███
            ███       ▄███▀            ▀███▄       ███          ▀██▄         ▄███▄         ▄██▀
            ███      ███▀                ▀███      ███            ███       ███▀███       ███
            ███     ███▀                  ▀███     ███             ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███               ███▄██▀       ▀██▄██▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███                ▀███▀         ▀███▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███                 ███           ███
            ███     ███▄                  ▄███     ███                 ███           ███
            ███      ███▄                ▄███      ███                 ███           ███
           ███▀       ▀███▄            ▄███▀       ▀███                ███           ███
██▄▄▄  ▄▄▄███▀          ▀████▄▄    ▄▄████▀          ▀███▄▄▄  ▄▄▄██     ███           ███
▀▀████████▀▀              ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀              ▀▀████████▀▀     ███           ███
           T H E   F U T U R E             
                       o f   B E A U T Y

▀█▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀█▄      ▄▄███▀▀▀▀
    ▄██     ▀▀▀     ▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄▄ ██         ▄     ▀▀██▄
▀█▀█▀█▀▄       █▄     ▄██▀
               ▀████████
               ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀

▄▄
     ▀█▀▀▀

█▄
     ███████▀▀▀
    █▄
      ▀▀▀▀▀
kondor1030

Activity: 53

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 12:07:02 PM

Best long term strategy is holding BTC. If you are seeking quick profits it might be an option to sell.

BlockchainHub
nmaryrai

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:17:03 PM

Of course I will hold them. I've never sold bitcoin if I'm going to lose, that's why we should not only invest only in bitcoin but in some other altcoins too. Because usually when bitcoin prices go down the price of altcoins will go up (in some case) so if you need some money you can sell your altcoins

▄█▄
▄██▀██▄
▄██▀███▀██▄
▄██▀███████▀██▄
▄██▀██████▄████▀██▄
▄██▀██████████▄████▀██▄
▄██▀███████████▀██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀███████████████▀██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀███████████████████▀██▄████▀██▄
█████████████████████████████████████
████▄███████████████████▄██▀████▄████
██████▄███████████████▄██▀████▄██████
████████▄███████████▄██▀████▄████████
▀█████████▄██████████▀████▄█████████▀
▀█████████▄██████▀████▄█████████▀
▀█████████▄███████▄█████████▀
▀█████████▄███▄█████████▀
▀█████████▄█████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██░░░▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
██▀▀▀█░░░░░░░░░▀█▄
██▀▀▀░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░▀█
██░░░░░░░░░█░█░░░░▀█▄
██░░░░░░▄▄▄█░█▄▄▄░░▀█▄
██░░░░░░█░░░░░░░█░░░░█
██░░░░░░▀▀▀█░█▀▀▀░░░░█
██░░░░▄▄▄░░█░█░░░░░░░█
██░░░░█░█░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░█
██░░░░▀▀▀░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░▀▌
██▄▄▄▄████░░░░░█░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░▀█▄░░░░█░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░▀█▄░░░█░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▄░░█░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▄░█░█▀
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀
PLAYKEY.IO
DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM   

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:22:27 PM

I will keep my bitcoins, knowing that I invested nothing at the start, so I have lost nothing, hoping that the bitcoin will not fall, because I speak like that but in reality my life would be boring without the bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

blckhawk

Activity: 178

World's First Reverse Merchant Processor

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:26:53 PM

For me I will definitely hold it because panic selling will not give you a profit. Bitcoin is volatile meaning anytime its price could change whether to grow or to fall hence if you feel that bitcoin has been touch its highest price then sell it.

Diablesfunis

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:51:26 PM

If i bought it high and the price is down, i will hold it for at least a year. I'm believe in bitcoin so i don't look in short term. I invest the money i can afford to lose in the first place so i am not afraid if the price is down.

Tuku007

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:57:11 PM

Grin I will forget about the coin forcefully...when it will rise again I will be back to the pavilion.  Wink
btcdevil

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:03:35 PM

IF the trader is day trader then nothing needed as it will cut its position in profit or loss , but who have believe in bitcoin will buy more in low. Trader who is buying and selling in strategic mode then surely he will be buying in slow slow in every dip so price down is opportunity to buy more for him

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.