Bitcoin Forum
November 19, 2017, 08:36:40 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin price down, will you hold or cut your loss??  (Read 27723 times)
bboyjohn

Activity: 99

IDEX - LIVE Real-time DEX

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:58:05 PM

I won't sell my bitcoins. Hold forever Tongue
If price will down, no need to panic. It will increase in the future. So i prefer to hold.

▰       IDEX       ▰       Ethereum’s First High-Performance Decentralized Exchange
▨ ▬▬▬▬▬   State Channel Speed with On-Chain Settlement   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▨
JOIN THE TOKEN SALE   ▨   START TRADING INSTANTLY   ▨   BOUNTY   ▨   TELEGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheGodFather

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:00:30 PM

I would personally hold since it is all about buying and HODLing for me for long-term profits. I am completely confident that the bitcoin value will continue to appreciate over time and will return great profits for me in the long-term, so do not be afraid if anything the situation is facing it which is currently happening, this is a true bitcoin go forward unyielding !!

I would intentionally hold my coin for a while, hoping that the value would gets high again. Its hard to take risk of your effort when you're already know that you would only regret the thing that you would done. So I would better to hold it, at least I wouldn't take that feeling of being regreted that my coins are not get a value that would profit me and also the value that i think will be right value od my harwork.

▄▄█████▌▐█████▄▄
       ▄█████████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
     ▄███████████▌  ▄▄▄▄   ▀██▄
   ▄█████████████▌  ▀▄▄▀     ▀██▄
  ▐██████████████▌  ▄▄▄▄       ▀█▌
 ▐███████████████▌             ▀█▌
 ████████████████▌  ▀▀▀█         ██
▐████████████████▌  ▄▄▄▄         ██▌
▐████████████████▌  ▀  ▀         ██▌
 ████████████████▌  █▀▀█         ██
 ▐███████████████▌  ▀▀▀▀        ▄█▌
  ▐██████████████▌  ▀▀▀▀       ▄█▌
   ▀█████████████▌  ▀▀█▀     ▄██▀
     ▀███████████▌  ▀▀▀▀   ▄██▀
       ▀█████████▌    ▄▄▄███▀
          ▀▀█████▌▐█████▀▀
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
      ▄▄▄
 ▄▄█████████▄▄
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   █▌▐█ █▌▐█
   █▌▐█ █▌▐█
 ▄███████████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄█████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████████
██▀▀█▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀
Coin Swap

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:13:40 PM

Depends on what kind of trader you are honestly, Personally I trade quickly rather than for the long term, any I can get a hold of gets turned as quick as I can.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 84

MGF Presale starts on 15th of November

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:18:07 PM

I would personally hold since it is all about buying and HODLing for me for long-term profits. I am completely confident that the bitcoin value will continue appreciating over time and will return great profits for me in the long-term. Smiley

Same here, in it for the long haul

CarlOrff

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:20:40 PM

if you buy bitcoin at a high price and bitcoin price goes down what will you do guys ?? will you cut your losses or hold it??
Bitcoin is not a speculation vector : it is a financial opportunity... a "way of life".
Of course, I hold my bitcoins, and for a long time.
What's about those who have buy their bitcoins 5 years ago ?
What's about those who buy today in 5 years ?

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
    ▄█▀ ▄▄███████▄▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄█████    ████████▄ ▀▄
▄█ ███████    ██████████ █▄
█ ▄█████▀▀   █▀    ▄████▄ █
█ ██████▄    ▀   ▄███████ █
█ ▀████         ▄███████▀ █
▀█ █████    █    ▀██████ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀██    ███    ▀███▀ ▄▀
  ▀█▄ ▀█████████████▀ ▄█▀
    ▀█▄ ▀▀███████▀▀ ▄█▀
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
kickcity     ▄█▄           ▄█▄
▄███ ███ █████████ ███ ███▄
████▄ ▄█████████▄ ▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███████████████████████████
██                       ██
██      ███ ███ ███ ███  ██
██  ███ ███ ███ ███ ███  ██
██  ███ ███ ███ ███      ██
▀█████████████████████████▀
         ▀   ▀▄  ▄  ▄▀
   ▀    ▄   ▀  ▀▄ ▄▀  ▀
     ▀
█  ▀  ▀▀▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▀▄  ▀    ▄▀▀▀   ▄   ▀
   ▀ ▀▀  ▀  ▀  ▄
▀▀▀▀  ▀▄  ▀   ▄▀  █ ▀  ▀
   █   ▀▄  ▀ █      ▀
 ▀   █ ▀  █  █  ▀
   ▀
        █
        ▀ 

WHITEPAPER
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
facebook   slack   VK   twitter   telegram
|
|
Aikidoka

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:22:18 PM

Of course I will hold it for a while or even for a long time because I do believe and I have a vision that the bitcoin price will keep on growing. Added to that statement, everything is achieved through hard work and patience. Without them both, you cannot achieve your goal. That is why, I have to be patient for it to grow so that I gain much more profit and move to the next one.

||▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▀▄   ▀▀▄      ▄▀▀   ▄███
█   █▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▀▀   ▄██████
█   █  ▀▀▄      ▄█████████
█   █     ▀▀▄▄██████▀▀████
█   █        ████▀  ▄▄████
█   █        █▀  ▄▄███████
█   █         ▄▄████▀▀████
█    ▀▄      ████▀  ▄▄████
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▀▄   ▀▀▄      ▄▀▀   ▄███
█   █▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▀▀   ▄██████
█   █  ▀▀▄      ▄█████████
█   █     ▀▀▄▄██████▀▀████
█   █        ████▀  ▄▄████
█   █        █▀  ▄▄███████
█   █         ▄▄████▀▀████
█    ▀▄      ████▀  ▄▄████
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
[]|
harizen
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:30:52 PM

I would personally hold since it is all about buying and HODLing for me for long-term profits. I am completely confident that the bitcoin value will continue to appreciate over time and will return great profits for me in the long-term, so do not be afraid if anything the situation is facing it which is currently happening, this is a true bitcoin go forward unyielding !!

I would intentionally hold my coin for a while, hoping that the value would gets high again. Its hard to take risk of your effort when you're already know that you would only regret the thing that you would done. So I would better to hold it, at least I wouldn't take that feeling of being regreted that my coins are not get a value that would profit me and also the value that i think will be right value od my harwork.

And just to add that if bitcoin was on a bearish trend, it's not a wise move to dump coins since why it has to be done in the first place, to minimize losses? to secured profits? It's not making sense.

Although past performance can't guarantee future results, we have reasons to believe that bitcoin can get back to momentum every after a FUD and panic no matter how big it was. Bitcoin is long term so just take the risks even the price is falling, it's worth a shot.

BlockHazard

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:35:39 PM

if you buy bitcoin at a high price and bitcoin price goes down what will you do guys ?? will you cut your losses or hold it??

Hold it and increases the balance of Bitcoin. The down will up again.
smartbitcoininvestor

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 08:40:32 PM

If Bitcoin price goes down you can bet your top dollar that I will be buying more Bitcoins. I think all of you investors should really start reading Warren Buffet and Charlie Munger. Bitcoin is a great business model and a fascinating technology; despite what the media may say the fundamentals are going to be true no matter what. Of course, you would want to buy Bitcoins when the price is lowered by the media. Like any great investment as long as you know that it is a great business and who the people are behind it then you can be confident about investing for the long term.

This is the mindset tweak 80% of investors need to make. It will help save you money in times of "panic sells" because the price is dropping. No -- this is the time to buy   Wink

agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:46:48 PM

Definitely when price goes down, I will hold.  It is not the best time to sell. Rather, it is the best time to accumulate.  I have faith in Bitcoin, for it to be able to rebound and eventually breaks the ATH.  I have seen it several times so why should I doubt about it.  It may take sometime but Bitcoin alredy proves it from the 2013 to 2015 dip to 2015 - 2017 uptrend and series of ATH breaking events.

In bitcoin, it's kind of bad habit if we are selling when the price is decreasing, much more especially if we will sell at much lower price we bought our coins.

Agree, bitcoin already surpassed lots of problems, trials and big panics but now look at what price we are sitting. Dips and price decrease is part of bitcoin price movemenet so deal with that in a sense that we will not be lose in the process.

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
hashtag101

Activity: 397

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:55:27 PM

Of course I will hold it for a while or even for a long time because I do believe and I have a vision that the bitcoin price will keep on growing. Added to that statement, everything is achieved through hard work and patience. Without them both, you cannot achieve your goal. That is why, I have to be patient for it to grow so that I gain much more profit and move to the next one.
Patience is good but without any plans really worst. Only by the faith can make you invest into Bitcoin in a long term and do not care anything, example if the price of Bitcoin drop down below to 3 digits again in someday, what is your decision in that time? Do you still hold and receive more loss while I can buy extra Bitcoin after take profit at highest price?

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
Andre#

Activity: 649

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:09:25 PM

Feel satisfied also a part of the success.
Example feel satisfied your target if the price of coins you are trading reached to this target although after that it still increases more Tongue

joebrook

Activity: 294

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:11:55 PM

It's always newbie investors who know nothing about bitcoin that tend to quickly sell their recently bought bitcoins when they see that the value is going down, they have no trust in bitcoins at all and that is bad for bitcoins because it drops the value even lower. Experienced investors always hold because they know that even with all the downturn bitcoin always rises and they buy even more bitcoins when the value goes down.

BITVEST DICE
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jimrome

Activity: 335

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:14:39 PM

Depends on what kind of trader you are honestly, Personally I trade quickly rather than for the long term, any I can get a hold of gets turned as quick as I can.
I can understand what you are trying to tell but as a trader i would not sell off anything at a loss and if my investment is in a good stock i know that it will recover,so i would go for the long term rather than selling my stock at a loss.

BMCHAIN.io ..
  I C O   L I V E       U N T I L   O C T O B E R  10     
D I S C U S S  ◉  MONETIZE YOUR UTILITY  ◉  JOIN ICO
Despacito

Activity: 168

INS Ecosystem

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:16:31 PM

If Bitcoin price goes down you can bet your top dollar that I will be buying more Bitcoins. I think all of you investors should really start reading Warren Buffet and Charlie Munger. Bitcoin is a great business model and a fascinating technology; despite what the media may say the fundamentals are going to be true no matter what. Of course, you would want to buy Bitcoins when the price is lowered by the media. Like any great investment as long as you know that it is a great business and who the people are behind it then you can be confident about investing for the long term.

This is the mindset tweak 80% of investors need to make. It will help save you money in times of "panic sells" because the price is dropping. No -- this is the time to buy   Wink

This depends to the person who's trading it. Some people don't use stop loss and they get huge loss on their screen. Then they just cut off the loss.

Oggy Pogi

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:45:22 PM

Probably, if bitcoin will drop on price after buying some at the higher price, I will still hold into it because in the short span of time of have been using it, I have already experience difference price drops of bitcoin that have tested my beliefs to still hold into it and bitcoin has not yet disappointed me that after any price drop, with just a couple of time I can regain my lost within my account because bitcoin has already played its pump in price. I will never doubt that bitcoin can still soon rise again so I will still hold into it and I will never cut my loss because being patient and leaning your trust into bitcoin will result into something best.

loof99

Activity: 206

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:49:38 PM

I will hold it no matter what. We may never know the price when it back it may doubled or tripled.

Vaculin

Activity: 519

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:05:48 PM

I will hold it no matter what. We may never know the price when it back it may doubled or tripled.
Right.I'd still do the same too.We should always remember that the market value is very volatile,sometimes it goes up and then down in the next round.And so if it happens that the price drops off,i will keep holding on my bitcoin and save it for so long,i even want to buy bitcoin at this stage so i can buy them at a low price.For sure i will have good profit with this in the next days and months.

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
  ▀██████▄▄█▀                ▄▄███████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄      ▄█████████████
       ▀██████████    ███████████████
        ▐▀█████████  █████████████▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
....ANGEL TOKEN....

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀ 
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀ 
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀   
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█    
     ▀█▄ ░░░▒▒█▄▄      ▄██▒▒▒▒▒░    █     
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█     
        ▐▀█▄░░▒▒▓██  █▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░  ▄█▀ ▐▌    
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌    
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌    
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █     
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌     
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀      
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀        
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀          
                 ▀▀████████▀▀             

monir34

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:09:40 PM

There is nothing to worry if Bitcoin price is down. It's better to buy more Bitcoin if price is down. Because after some day it will more up and you will more profit. I believe that you will never loss for buy Bitcoin . So don't worry about buy Bitcoin.....

chickenado

Activity: 666

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:16:41 PM

Right. I would do the same. It kicks back the price afterwards and go back to its normal situation. It's really unpredictable case though but it's worth your wait once you have gained some amount when trading your coins with a reasonable price. Patience is the secret weapon to make things possible for your goals and be more profitable because of bitcoin and I believe that it will continue to make a difference.

.SPECTRE.                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
     ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.