Bitcoin Forum
November 25, 2017, 06:11:06 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin price down, will you hold or cut your loss??  (Read 28524 times)
Kim Domingo

Activity: 96

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:30:42 PM

if you buy bitcoin at a high price and bitcoin price goes down what will you do guys ?? will you cut your losses or hold it??
Even bitcoin will drop up to $200-$1000, I will still hold into my bitcoin and will never be cutting my loss because it was just like a test of how tough you are going to hold into your bitcoin earnings because after every down fall, there will be surely a sudden price pump which enables us to regain our loss. I will have no doubt about it so I will still hold into my bitcoin and will never cut my loss

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Main-ICO | Coming soon...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Roman Abraham

Activity: 136

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:35:11 PM

if you buy bitcoin at a high price and bitcoin price goes down what will you do guys ?? will you cut your losses or hold it??

I'll hold the bitcoin I have, because I think it's the best way and the least risky way, because I'm sure the bitcoin price will go up, so if I sell it too fast it will make me lose more, so I think holding back bitcoin is a more profitable option. in fact we can even take advantage of the decline in bitcoin prices, one of which is "Buy the dip" Buying when a large decrease in the price of crypto / bitcoin is one of the easiest ways to make a profit. However, this is not always easy to do because it requires approximate and timing.
susila_bai

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:49:07 PM

Even bitcoin will drop up to $200-$1000, I will still hold into my bitcoin and will never be cutting my loss because it was just like a test of how tough you are going to hold into your bitcoin earnings because after every down fall, there will be surely a sudden price pump which enables us to regain our loss. I will have no doubt about it so I will still hold into my bitcoin and will never cut my loss

What you are telling is correct , bitcoin is the coin which have the power to jump back to his old high price. It is upto the users to set the selling price. I mainly do trading so i use to buy and sell.

▄██▄  ▄▄
                 ▀███▄ ▀█
                   ▀███▄
             ███  █▄ ███▄ ▄██
             ▀███▄ ▀  ███▄ ▀ ▄▄▄▄
               ▀███▄▄ ▄▀███▄ ▀███▄
            ▄██  ▀████▄▀ ▀███ ▀███▄
          ▄███▄▄█▄ ▀████▄█████ ██▀▀██▄
        ▄██████████  ▀██████▀▀█▀ ▄▄ ███▄
       ██████▀▀██████▄ ▀███▀▀▄ ▄███ ██ ██▄
     ▄██████▄▄████████▀  ▀██▄  ███▀ ██ ███▄
    ████████████████      ▀█▀ ███▀ ███ ████
  ▄████████████████        █ ███▀ █▄▄  ▄███
▄████████████████▀          ████▄█████ ███▀
████████████████▀            ▀▀█ ▀▀██████▀
██████████████▀             ▄█▄██ ▀█████▀
█████████▀▀▀                ██████▄▄▄███
▀████████                   ▀██████████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀                      ▀███████▀

▄          ▄███ ▄███                 ▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄              ▐██           ██▌  ██▌                ▀███▌
 ███▀              ▄██          ▐██▌ ▐██▌          ▄▄     ███
 ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄█████▌  ▄██▄██  ███  ███ ▄▄████▌  ███▄   ▐██▌▄██
▀██▌ ▀██████  ███▀███  ███████▐████████▌▐██████▌ ▐████▄  ███████
▐██▌ ▐██▀ ██ ███  ██▌ ███▀ ██▀ ▄██  ▐█▌▐██▀ ██▌  █▀ ███▄▐███▀██▌  ▄
███  ██▌ ██▌ ██▌ ▐██ ▐██▌ ▐██  ██▌  ██▌███  ██▌ ▄█ ▄ ███▐██ ▐██  ██
███▄███  ██▄▄██▄▄███▄███▄▄▄██▄███▌ ▐██▌▐██▄▄██▄██ █▄▄██▌██▌ ▐██▄██
 ▀█▀██▌  ▀███▀▀███▀██▀ ▀██▀▀▀████  ▐██  ▀███▀▀██  ▀███▀ ██   ▀██▀
█▀▀ ▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀ ▄▄█
|130 PEOPLE TEAM
70 MARKETS
300,000 INFLUENCERS
|█▀▀ ▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀ ▄▄█
ICO█▀▀ ▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀ ▄▄█
mastuying

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:04:27 AM

For me, there's no need to panic if bitcoin value goes down.
If thats so, i'll hold and wait until next day, month or year until when the price goes up.
I dont relay my life on the bitcoin i earned.
If i earned well thats an extra income for me but never relay my life on here. Grin
Rose119

Activity: 132

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:19:50 AM

If i buy bitcoin at high price and the price go down i will keep on holding and wait until the price increase again, because i don't want to lose my money ,why should i lose my money if i know the price will rise again. All i need to do is to wait patienly.

Spaffin

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:28:56 AM

It should be taken into account that the crypto currency is characterized by great volatility, that is, the ability for sharp jumps and a drop in rates from various internal and external factors. Therefore, the drop in the rate of bitcoin and other crypto-currencies should be treated calmly, realizing that, following the fall, it will certainly be raised. It is only necessary to pay attention to the cause, because of which such a fall occurred and analyzed it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬SPA▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE FIRST SPA PROJECT APPLIED BLOCKCHAIN IN THE WORLD
TwitterFacebookTelegramWhitepaper
Yatsan

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:34:45 AM

Most of the people here believe in bitcoins and are ready to hold them for a longer period of time but In my opinion, Holding them won't help when the price starts decreasing. I will try to sell them as soon as possible and try to get them again on better price to earn some more profit but for now, it is not going to happen before New year.
Holding of bitcoin for a long time works because the bitcoin is just like a goods that have a limited supply because of that the price of the coin will increase and that holding will be a support to the bitcoin community just like the other coin that promotes their masternode.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
CryptoMDS

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:37:50 AM

Def. Hold and try to invest more because there are no losses in BTC only temp. adjustments.
MRY

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:49:56 AM

of course in hold it, if doing cut loss then will loss that needs to be done is patient and wait for the price to rise again

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Globitex ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Linking Digital Currency to Global Trade
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Yukyzu

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:07:15 AM

when the btc value drops I will postpone the sale until the value will rise again, many news decline in btc value but this currency is quite strong and stay in the market as virtual currency

cjinny

Activity: 126

Professional Female Workers

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:15:13 AM

I will keep the bitcoin until the bitcoin price stabilizes and rises again. And if the bitcoin price falls, I'll increase the capital to buy the bitcoin as much as I can. Why do I even buy bitcoin when the price falls? that's because today's rarity of bitcoin prices actually falls. If it falls it is my chance to add and buy bitcoin for resale as the price begins to rise.

rbys90

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:16:43 AM

Personally I would hold it because like other exchanges, bitcoin is subjected to fluctuations so as long as you wait for the price to shoot up, you can make a profit.
Lorilikes

Activity: 420

CoreMedia.info | Core Radio | Core Group

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 07:24:53 AM

In a world where I take my own advice, I would hold until I needed to spend. The value is going to rise to insanity level- buy a house with 1 btc type of huge.   I am so stupid all the millions I could have if I only listened to my own self.

⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂ ⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂ ⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂ ⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂ www.CoreGroup.Info/shop▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ⭐️
▂▃▅▆▆▆▆▆▆▆⭐️Crypto Core Radio Crypto Press Release Core Group Media Experts ⭐️▆▆▆▆▆▆▅▃▂
Tukang Becak

Activity: 360

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:52:13 AM

Personally I would hold it because like other exchanges, bitcoin is subjected to fluctuations so as long as you wait for the price to shoot up, you can make a profit.
Of course we will continue to worry when the price drop, if we have a small amount of course does not matter but if we have a large amount of course will continue to be disappointed because the price drop, for me if it is 6 months and the price keeps falling then I will sell all the bitcoin even though losers.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
celested

Activity: 219

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:19:13 AM

If bitcoin goes down I will find out what causes the decline. If it depends on economic fluctuation, it will be recovered so I will try to keep it. But if I hold many BTC in my hands, I will sell a little to recover my capital if I sell the hole I will definitely not sell.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●    UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments    ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack         ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PRE-ICO | 28th August 2017
shushu9977

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:34:08 AM

If bitcoin price down, anybody can hold or cut their loss. but I think, every products are ups and downs. so it is no problem. one day, again bitcoin will the dominating position.because bitcoin is the future leading currency.......

UchihaRukawa

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:38:22 AM

Knowing that the price of bitcoin is continually going up and down, I would just hold and wait. Bitcoin has that characteristic that it bounce back even higher when its thread goes down. For me when the price of Bitcoin goes down, that is your chance to buy bitcoin in a low price.

Shinigami78

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:26:16 AM

if the btc value goes down I will assess the market condition whether it is just the issue or really there has been a downturn and whether there is potential to rise again, then I will save it for profit
boybitcoin

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:52:49 AM

whatever happen i always hold my bitcoin, because bitcoin is always profitable to hold for long term

nelsledma

Activity: 188

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:54:55 PM

Even if Bitcoin price goes down I will still choose to hold it. Why? Because I know that though Bitcoin has its downfall eventually it will be recover and I am sure that its value will increase in its highest value. So let us take the opportunity to invest even if its down cause time will come that it will goes up again.
Just believe in bitcoin that’s the spirit needed for every investor if prices go down don’t be disappointed after some days this will go up and you will get what you want so don’t be panic at all and wait and hold to sale at high. In past this also happen but this don’t mean that it is dump it’s just matter of time wait and then enjoy.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.