Bitcoin Forum
November 18, 2017, 02:22:52 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin price down, will you hold or cut your loss??  (Read 27343 times)
cepedacharles29

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:25:16 AM

Even if bitcoin drops I will continue because of this that I earn and while bitcoin decreases you gather up your bitcoin because there's also a bitcoin effort to increase diligence and patience is the only thing you need to be sucessful in bitcoin. Just as I was patient with bitcoin so I was able to build a multi-storey business and a computer shop and so I bitcoin because I spent my study so I could find a better job.
A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
01asd

Activity: 84

Because asd is where we put our fingers.

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:45:24 AM

Even if bitcoin drops I will continue because of this that I earn and while bitcoin decreases you gather up your bitcoin because there's also a bitcoin effort to increase diligence and patience is the only thing you need to be sucessful in bitcoin. Just as I was patient with bitcoin so I was able to build a multi-storey business and a computer shop and so I bitcoin because I spent my study so I could find a better job.

Yes you are right, that is my point I want to say. Bitcoin price will always go up and down until the last blockchain is mined. Before that, the price will still going up like a rocket. So, no matter what amount of Bitcoin you invest, and no matter the price that you buy, the Bitcoin will always give you profit. But of course, it will take several years.

If the Bitcoin price go down, I will keep continue investing in it for about max 10-20 years. Why ? Because when that time happen, my other online business will succeed and I do not need Bitcoin anymore.

jamids

Activity: 238

https://gexcrypto.io

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:53:50 AM

if you buy bitcoin at a high price and bitcoin price goes down what will you do guys ?? will you cut your losses or hold it??

I will just hold because I believe it would just be a temporary dip. Sooner or later it will go back up again. Many are spreading fear, uncertainty and doubt because they know that there are many newbies that would panic sell if they see a possibility that their investments would go down in value thus they will cut loss not knowing that it is just manipulation of those people who wanted to buy bitcoin cheaper. As for me, I would just relax and hold my coin because it always go back up and if it does not go back up yet, I am still in profit anyway.

Rajamuda

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:22:41 AM

If i experience such a thing, of course for me personally rather than must to cut the loss better to waiting for it and keep holding it until bitcoin price lead to an ascend. And that was has happened i experienced a few months ago, finally my patience on waiting give a good results.

Sithara007

Activity: 910

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:45:29 AM

It will depend upon my financial condition. If I am in a comfortable position, then I will never sell my coins. On the other hand, if I am facing difficulty for cash and if some of the utility bills are due, then I will be having no option other than selling some of my coins. So in short, the exchange rates normally doesn't have much impact on the decision.

chaturbateaccount

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:47:20 AM

it is depend on your believe of bitcoin so if  believe you can get more money  without it will loss it
jakezyrus

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 04:54:59 AM

if you buy bitcoin at a high price and bitcoin price goes down what will you do guys ?? will you cut your losses or hold it??

i usually buy when bitcoins value is low but if as you said that when you buy bitcoin at  a high price and the price suddenly drops then i would just hold it and wait for some time if the value goes high again and then sell it for a sure profit. i suggest dont buy bitcoin when the value is at 4k$ or over rather wait if the value will drop because bitcoin is always fluctuating and volatile so that means the value can rise or fall overtime.

Sr member

▄▀▀▀▄
   ▄▀▀▀▄   █   █   ▄▀▀▀▄
   █   █    ▀█▀    █   █
    ▀▀▀▀▄    ▀    ▄▀▀▀▀
         ▄▄█▄█▄
▄▀▀▀▄     ██   ██     ▄▀▀▀▄
█   █▀▀   ██▀▀▀█▄   ▀▀█   █
 ▀▀▀      ██▄▄▄█▀      ▀▀▀
        ▄   ▀ ▀   ▄
   ▄▀▀▀█     █     █▀▀▀▄
   █   █   ▄▀▀▀▄   █   █
    ▀▀▀    █   █    ▀▀▀
            ▀▀▀   
ANYBITS
Powered by Bitsane.com
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████  ██████
██████  ██████
██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
ALTCOIN EXCHANGE PLATFORM
●  FAST & RELIABLE  ●
✓  SUPER FAST TRANSACTION
✓  USER-FRIENDLY INTERFACE
✓  FAST & EASY REGISTRATION      ▄██████
███▀▀▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███▄▄▄▄
▀██████   JOIN AFFILIATE PROGRAM
UP TO 50% COMMISSIONS   
██████▄
▀▀▀▀███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄▄▄███
██████▀

Code:

▄▀▀▀▄
   ▄▀▀▀▄   █   █   ▄▀▀▀▄
   █   █    ▀█▀    █   █
    ▀▀▀▀▄    ▀    ▄▀▀▀▀
          ▄▄█▄█▄
        ▄   ▀ ▀   ▄
   ▄▀▀▀█     █     █▀▀▀▄
   █   █   ▄▀▀▀▄   █   █
    ▀▀▀    █   █    ▀▀▀
            ▀▀▀
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████  ██████
██████  ██████
██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
✓  SUPER FAST TRANSACTION
✓  USER-FRIENDLY INTERFACE
✓  FAST & EASY REGISTRATION
▄██████
███▀▀▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███▄▄▄▄
▀██████
JOIN AFFILIATE PROGRAM
UP TO 50% COMMISSIONS
██████▄
▀▀▀▀███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄▄▄███
██████▀

Hero/Legendary
          ▄▀▀▀▄
   ▄▀▀▀▄   █   █   ▄▀▀▀▄
   █   █    ▀█▀    █   █
    ▀▀▀▀▄    ▀    ▄▀▀▀▀
         ▄▄█▄█▄
        ▄   ▀ ▀   ▄
   ▄▀▀▀█     █     █▀▀▀▄
   █   █   ▄▀▀▀▄   █   █
    ▀▀▀
Shahin01

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:55:45 AM

Bitcoin is my heart,so no panic about this. I am all time trying to manage hold btc.
mdripon

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:08:33 AM

Market price low and high is simple matter. do not fool you because holding is strange profit. i think bitcoin don't gone.

| World Fintech Startups | Microsoft Azure Partner | $1,5 M Raised During pre-ICO |
     BANKEX - Proof-of-Asset Protocol    
| WHITE PAPER | BLOGSLACKTELEGRAMBITCOINTALKGITHUBTWITTERYOUTUBEFACEBOOK |☰
Adioliver

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:11:39 AM

The newbies would panic and sell their bitcoins when the price goes down,but people who are experienced will hold it for sure because bitcoin investment is all about holding as bitcoin has a great future ahead.I personally would hold my bitcoins and continue investing them in such dire situations as bitcoin price falling is quite normal as it is not stable now.Instead I would invest more in such situations cause in the future bitcoins price may even touch the mark of $10000.

•  ◢    B L U Z E L L E  |  A decentralized database service for the world's dApps    ◣  •
•  ███████   ANN  Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram  Medium    Reddit   Github   ███████  •
•  ◥    Pre-register for Token Sale    ◤  •
Sithara007

Activity: 910

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:15:11 AM

The newbies would panic and sell their bitcoins when the price goes down,but people who are experienced will hold it for sure because bitcoin investment is all about holding as bitcoin has a great future ahead.

The experienced users have seen the ups and lows of Bitcoin. They know that Bitcoin can go down or go up by as much as 30% in just 48 hours. So they will be less nervous about the sudden price change, when compared to the noobs. The newbies need to realize that they are investing in a high-risk asset, which can swing wildly in a very short time.

jasindu36

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:23:10 AM

It does not matter whether price goes down or not, I believe bitcoin is only in bullish mode. If price goes down  I will definitely hold because we don't know when it will move suddenly again up. I do forex trading as well. All you need is patience in trading. If you don't have patience you will always book loss. I have huge patience I will always hold my Btc &  will never book any loss.
Lyancy001

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:28:57 AM

For Bitcoin? I think no. I will put a stop-loss on my other investment like other cryptocurrencies, but for Bitcoin, I will hold it for long term. Smiley

Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:44:14 AM

I will hold the bitcoin I have purchased, then I will buy again at that very low price.

[ cashaa ]  Blockchain FX Payments Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ CAS Token Sale November 6th ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FacebookTwitterLinkedYouTubeDiscordTelegram
bluemongrel

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:23:22 AM

Hold and buy more until I get at least 100 btc, then I can stop then.
lucy1215

Activity: 68

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:28:12 AM

If that would be the scenario I har bought on an high price and it goes down dramatically i would not sell it i will just hold it and will patiently wait for the recovery of the value because as we all know the market is too volatile anything can happen on the prices. I wil patiently wait till it recovers.

Destroyeroff98

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:31:47 AM

If the price drops low, then I will buy more Bitcoins. I am sure that Bitcoin will grow in value.

nightfury

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:24:26 AM

I would rather hold it because it's natural that its value is constantly changing. It goes down for some time and rises up again in the following hours or days so it's better to hold it and never cut a loss. After all, bitcoin's value is always winning.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃  SRG  ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
■ ■ ■ decentralized gaming loyalty program - token sale 20th of november 2017 ■ ■ ■
◆   Website   ◆   White Paper   ◆   Slack   ◆   Telegram   ◆   Reddit   ◆   Medium   ◆
sinduarianto

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:17:49 AM

if the price drops that I do hold it. because if we lose it will be a loss, but if we hold there is a chance Bitcoin will go back up.

streazight

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:57:12 AM

I'll certainly hold it as if I'm in- than there are few things, which can get me out. And than Bitcoin is based on blockchain and as I strongly believer in rtecnology- I am sure that it will recover and will even make me some money (if not a lot), provided that I'm patient and willing to support, what I have and believe in by holding it long enough. Though I'm quite unsure that my strategy can be called the most logical one...
Crypto market is full of fluctuations and if a dip appears, that does not mean it is goin to last forever. I have one rule in my life, "Never sell out your asset at lower price than the bought price. In worst case scenario, sell out at the same price."
Long term investments are much more profitable than short term investment and they demand patience.

||▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▀▄   ▀▀▄      ▄▀▀   ▄███
█   █▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▀▀   ▄██████
█   █  ▀▀▄      ▄█████████
█   █     ▀▀▄▄██████▀▀████
█   █        ████▀  ▄▄████
█   █        █▀  ▄▄███████
█   █         ▄▄████▀▀████
█    ▀▄      ████▀  ▄▄████
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▀▄   ▀▀▄      ▄▀▀   ▄███
█   █▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▀▀   ▄██████
█   █  ▀▀▄      ▄█████████
█   █     ▀▀▄▄██████▀▀████
█   █        ████▀  ▄▄████
█   █        █▀  ▄▄███████
█   █         ▄▄████▀▀████
█    ▀▄      ████▀  ▄▄████
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
[]|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.