Bitcoin Forum
November 19, 2017, 02:26:34 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin price down, will you hold or cut your loss??  (Read 27651 times)
TTMNewsK

Activity: 323

TOKENLAB

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:06:45 PM

I will hold em all.
I believe that bitcoin has a brighter future.

>>>>>>>>>>Tokenlab.io<<<<<<<<<<
||||||||||The Simplest Way to Launch Your Own Token - JOIN ICO FOR 10% DISCOUNT||||||||||
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
eye-con

Activity: 134

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:09:26 PM

I'll certainly hold it as if I'm in- than there are few things, which can get me out. And than Bitcoin is based on blockchain and as I strongly believer in rtecnology- I am sure that it will recover and will even make me some money (if not a lot), provided that I'm patient and willing to support, what I have and believe in by holding it long enough. Though I'm quite unsure that my strategy can be called the most logical one...
Crypto market is full of fluctuations and if a dip appears, that does not mean it is goin to last forever. I have one rule in my life, "Never sell out your asset at lower price than the bought price. In worst case scenario, sell out at the same price."
Long term investments are much more profitable than short term investment and they demand patience.
yes, that is right, fluctuations always happen in crypto world, you can sell and buy if it gets lower. we cant avoid that thing in our life. but always remember that if you dont need the money yet then hold still. if yes whatever the price is you can sell anytime you want as long as you need it.

sishahid

Activity: 112

I am a Professional Graphic Designer

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:35:55 PM

It has been the downturn for several weeks. Now its price has risen again in this week. I think its price will be more increase in the las of this year. You should hold all your assets for profit. If you want to grain, you should do that.
PandaMiner

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:37:04 PM

of course I will keep bitcoin. I hold bitcoin not just to earn money. this is money I'm saving for my life

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████▀▀         ▀▀███████▄
    ▄█████▀                  ▀██████
   █████▀      ▄▄▄█████▄▄      ▀█████▄
  █████     ▄██████████████▄     ▀████▄
 █████     ██████▀▀  ▀▀██████▄    ▀████
▐████     █████          █████     █████
█████    ▐████                     ▐████
█████    █████                     ▐████
█████     █████          ▄████▌    █████
 ████▌    ▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀    ▄████▌
 ▀████▄     ▀██████████████▀     ▄████▀
  ▀█████▄     `▀████████▀▀     ▄█████▀
   `██████▄                  ▄██████
     ▀███████▄▄          ▄▄███████▀
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

Thunderlizard

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:50:59 PM

I will still hold all my bitcoins because when the price will go up again i will have a lot that also happened these 2 weeks.

2 weeks ago it was on $3.2k and now it is again on $4.2k so i think if it goes down it will definitely go up again.
EiKaGlaShPriSAThWEl

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:54:20 PM

if you buy bitcoin at a high price and bitcoin price goes down what will you do guys ?? will you cut your losses or hold it??

If I still don't need money, I do not see any reason to cut my losses. I know bitcoin price will go up again and I am willing to wait.

PoSToken - First PoS Token|Free Airdrop|No ICO
princesocapuyo

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:34:10 PM

You should zoom out on your price timeline because the price has been rising exponentially therefore all you need to do is continue to hold. You can even buy more for cheap when the price is down!
kynaz

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:43:07 PM

Bitcoin prices have a huge impact on this market, if Bitcoin drops we should calm down and read news related to this market. If there is no good information we should sell immediately and wait for a lower price to buy back. I always do this when the Bitcoin price drops

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UTRUST▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
colenax

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:22:18 PM

I dont know for sure, there is always a calculation in every decision that will be made. but if the price plummets steadily, chances are I'll consider selling.

Best Dreams

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:53:21 PM

I'll certainly hold it as if I'm in- than there are few things, which can get me out. And than Bitcoin is based on blockchain and as I strongly believer in rtecnology- I am sure that it will recover and will even make me some money (if not a lot), provided that I'm patient and willing to support, what I have and believe in by holding it long enough. Though I'm quite unsure that my strategy can be called the most logical one...
Crypto market is full of fluctuations and if a dip appears, that does not mean it is goin to last forever. I have one rule in my life, "Never sell out your asset at lower price than the bought price. In worst case scenario, sell out at the same price."
Long term investments are much more profitable than short term investment and they demand patience.
yes, that is right, fluctuations always happen in crypto world, you can sell and buy if it gets lower. we cant avoid that thing in our life. but always remember that if you dont need the money yet then hold still. if yes whatever the price is you can sell anytime you want as long as you need it.
Yes it’s a part of crypto some time it will be high and some time it will low but it doesn’t mean you will make yourself disappoint because it happen before also with me but I was trying to buy bitcoins for feuture because I knew it will be high and then it happen and then I sell and I got a huge amount of money.
alexsamudra

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:56:40 PM

I will hold it for a while because after the bitcoin offspring there will be an increase that has never happened before.

hakuna

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:00:25 PM

I will hold it.
No reason to sell with huge losses.

FDC1412

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:07:04 PM

In your question, only one answer gives you earning and that is to hold it. bitcoin changes unexpectedly over a period of time only patience will determine whether you will earn or lose. Time goes by faster if you are doing other things such as being active in campaigns of doing other bitcoin stuff. you will not notice that the bitcoin price suddenly rises.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
dart vader

Activity: 189

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:58:50 PM

If i buy Bitcoin at high price and its price goes down after some days,i will not get tensed and will not do a mistake of becoming a panic seller.I will rather take this price drop as an opportunity to buy some more Bitcoins at lower price .As we all know that Bitcoin is volatile in nature and its value keeps on fluctuating.If there is a drop in its price due to some reasons,it will surely bounce back to its original price and grow even more.For example - there was a huge drop in its price when China banned ICO's and Exchanges.The price was fallen to 3000$. But from past one or two weeks the market is recovering and Bitcoin has again bounced back to 4200$ and it is still growing.So if the price of Bitcoin goes down then i will surely hold my bitcoins rather than selling them because it is a long term investment which will surely provide us huge profits.
Jgatsby

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:33:02 PM

if you can hold and wait, then hold it, no reason to lose some money. Put more faith in bitcoin, it's reliability and stability has been proven and tested. Bitcoin will continually grow, the price will definitely keep rising so just wait and hold. Patience is the key here.
Lyancy001

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:36:13 PM

I will definitely Hold it. I will never sell for a loss. Basically, everything has its own ups and downs. Bitcoin down means buy, buy, and buy more!  Grin

Influmezo

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:31:05 PM

This is not the purpose to stress and market Bitcoin if it really is value falls. On the contrary, I would use this second to acquire a lot more Bitcoin until it become much more expensive. One of Bitcoin's characteristics is instability. So which is okay. So I would absolutely keep bitcoin for the long term.
Somz1

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:34:54 PM

Hodl because it will always recover and increase more than the previous high

kriticko29

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:37:07 PM

i would rather cut it because i do know that I can still recover it in a short time rather than holding it back and waiting for it to go high for a long time.

yoseph

Activity: 294

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:42:42 PM

if you buy bitcoin at a high price and bitcoin price goes down what will you do guys ?? will you cut your losses or hold it??
It's always the newbie investors in bitcoins who always panics and start to sell when the price starts to go down, they don't know enough about the volatility of bitcoins to be calm about these kind of things, I will hold and continue to hold till i have a need so great before i decide to cash out.

BITVEST DICE
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.