Bitcoin Forum
November 18, 2017, 06:12:14 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin price down, will you hold or cut your loss??  (Read 27379 times)
Xester

Activity: 644

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:51:02 PM

i would rather cut it because i do know that I can still recover it in a short time rather than holding it back and waiting for it to go high for a long time.

I have done that before when I was new into bitcoin.  And I regret it.  I promised myself not to do that anymore.  Patience is virtue.  I remembered when the issue of fork came out and that bitcoin price will go down, I panicked.  Sold all my bitcoins because I saw that price is going down.  After just a five hour sleep, bitcoin price is very high.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gustaf.berg

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:52:20 PM

depends on how much il will go down. I might cut some if it goes down so bad, if not I'd hold as I think of lon term investment.
wawan99

Activity: 180

CarTaxi: The 1st car towing platform on blockchain

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:58:41 PM

I personally will hold it, so the price is expensive
because if we follow the trading we really need patience

BureauChef

Activity: 66

“Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain”

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:00:40 PM

if you buy bitcoin at a high price and bitcoin price goes down what will you do guys ?? will you cut your losses or hold it??
It's always the newbie investors in bitcoins who always panics and start to sell when the price starts to go down, they don't know enough about the volatility of bitcoins to be calm about these kind of things, I will hold and continue to hold till i have a need so great before i decide to cash out.

All of the guys can't keep calm during a possible market crash. They instantly sell their bitcoins to the whales. Because they don't have the concentration to be a real holder in long term.

They make huge mistake with this, but they don't know.

Soranith

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:03:21 PM

I haven't tried cutting loss my bitcoin and I don't have any plan to do so. My vision for bitcoin is long term and when I say long term its around 3 years to 5 years of holding the coin.

▄▀▀▀▄
   ▄▀▀▀▄   █   █   ▄▀▀▀▄
   █   █    ▀█▀    █   █
    ▀▀▀▀▄    ▀    ▄▀▀▀▀
          ▄▄█▄█▄
▄▀▀▀▄     ██   ██     ▄▀▀▀▄
█   █▀▀   ██▀▀▀█▄   ▀▀█   █
 ▀▀▀      ██▄▄▄█▀      ▀▀▀
        ▄   ▀ ▀   ▄
   ▄▀▀▀█     █     █▀▀▀▄
   █   █   ▄▀▀▀▄   █   █
    ▀▀▀    █   █    ▀▀▀
            ▀▀▀
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████  ██████
██████  ██████
██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
✓  SUPER FAST TRANSACTION
✓  USER-FRIENDLY INTERFACE
✓  FAST & EASY REGISTRATION
▄██████
███▀▀▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███▄▄▄▄
▀██████
.JOIN AFFILIATE PROGRAM.
.UP TO 50% COMMISSIONS
██████▄
▀▀▀▀███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄▄▄███
██████▀
Ayaancool

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:13:48 PM

if bitcoin price down ,i will defenetly wait for it's increasing value athervise for the same price that i brought those bitcoins.

vandvl

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:14:09 PM

hold it beacause none all of time his in the lower price..its better to wait than to lose...

<<|  ARToken by CAPPASITY  |>>
> Decentralized AR/VR Ecosystem for 3D Content Exchange <
> Follow Us:  facebook | twitter | linkedin | telegram | youtube | slack | google+ <
Zackgeno96

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:29:05 PM

i would rather cut it because i do know that I can still recover it in a short time rather than holding it back and waiting for it to go high for a long time.

I have done that before when I was new into bitcoin.  And I regret it.  I promised myself not to do that anymore.  Patience is virtue.  I remembered when the issue of fork came out and that bitcoin price will go down, I panicked.  Sold all my bitcoins because I saw that price is going down.  After just a five hour sleep, bitcoin price is very high.

Yes, there is no need for panic; people should hold the bitcoins even if there is a correction in the market. Bitcoin's base is strong so it will be easily recover the price in short period of time.
aoihs00

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:36:27 PM

Same thing man, looks like everyone of us has finally got the lesson of bitcoin and Panick situation at the wrong time! Bitcoin is gaining our faith day by day and with the hard fork I did the same by selling all my bitcoin. They were not much but if I would have hold them little long then I could have made them into something more and bigger what than I already had. Yes, the regrets they teach us many things really and one should be very clever about it. Never try to sell your bitcoin and no matter what how much down the price goes but it's our patience that should be made stronger and tell yourself to keep your figure away from that sell button. You will see in short time that bitcoin will gain the value.

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
  ▀██████▄▄█▀                ▄▄███████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄      ▄█████████████
       ▀██████████    ███████████████
        ▐▀█████████  █████████████▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
.ANGEL TOKEN.
[]

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█
     ▀█▄ ░░░▒▒█▄▄      ▄██▒▒▒▒▒░    █
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█
        ▐▀█▄░░▒▒▓██  █▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░  ▄█▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                 ▀▀████████▀▀
randythered

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:38:29 PM

I will hold my bitcoins if the price crashes (presuming it is not for a conclusive reason) as I am able to live without the money that I have invested in to btc, I am of the belief currently that any crash will be temporary and the price will recover.

mkhadazz

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:56:38 PM

I even bought more. My motivation in bitcoin is an investment. With sense that i want growth of money, as well as to avoid inflation as it usually happens in conventional currencies.

BillyKrush

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:04:32 PM

If the price of bitcoin goes down I will be buying more of it.

Bitcoin is less then 10 years old.  Only so many coins and satoshi's available.

Im playing the LONG GAME 20 years from today! 

Also, I see a trend of people using bitcoin as a way of passing value to love ones when they die (Avoid Death Tax).

Arkhan.Cimot

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:15:38 PM

it all depends on each of us whether you want to cut a little of your money off the bitcoin price decline, but if I am myself I will keep holding back if the price is down because I am sure with the price reduction there will definitely be an increase again so I will still benefit from bitcoin, do not because the price is going down you will sell it and if you sell at the price is going down means you are very unsure what you store on bitcoin
pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:23:23 PM

if you buy bitcoin at a high price and bitcoin price goes down what will you do guys ?? will you cut your losses or hold it??

i usually hold at times like this and dont panic
well i trust bitcoin to know that it will recover every price deflation
In the world of crypto coins, dump is not an unexpected event but still it is amazing to see people losing their nerves. We all know, this is the reality of this world and it has been happening since the birth of all digital currencies.

Every time, there is a recovery and bitcoins do not just heal quickly but the pump is grand profit promising. I also stay calm during the decline like professionals.

Skyshark

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:28:15 PM

For me I will take that as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin, knowing that the price of bitcoin will surely go up again and will get even higher, my investment will bring back more profit, so buying more bitcoin will be my option. Many other investors are thinking the same and many have already proven it, so just hold on to your bitcoin and let it grow and make you rich.

Kokoy

Activity: 71

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:35:27 PM

Despite of the circumstances bitcoin has been facing like the big dumps, I will definitely and probably still hold into my bitcoins and I will not cut my loss because I have already done that before and I do really regret doing such thing because it just make my loss higher so I realized that whatever happen I would not panic and still stick into holding and remove all the doubts running into my head because I have already observed that after the downfall we can see the positivity because of the price pump which is much larger that not just cut our losses but also make our money much larger than it was used to be.

judaspriest

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:40:21 PM

maybe I will buy more for a lot, because I'm sure, bitcoin always has great potential to be pumped back even though it has suffered a considerable decrease.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Main-ICO | Coming soon...
jonruhoax

Genesis Vision

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:44:15 PM

depending on the situation at hand, I dont know what the critical period is. will likely have multiple choices, and it is best to buy them in large quantities.

Genesis Vision — Decentralized platform for trust management
 ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ INVEST ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰   
●  Twitter Facebook •  ICO starts on 15.10.2017 • Telegram Medium  ●
White Christmas

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:47:58 PM

No i will keep holding even though I loses some it why? Just simply because I know the characteristic of bitcoin for using it in a long time. The bitcoin price was not stable so its normal to me whenever it is increasing and decreasing. Even the bitcoin price duml i will bot cut my lose because I know tha I can vet back and maybe get more profit. The only thing that I do everytime it happen was waiting until it lump up again so that I can get more profit.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            █     ███           ███   ▄▄▄          █          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄███████████▄         ███     ███         ███    ███         ███         ██████████████▄
 ▄███▀       ▀█▀        █████     ███       ███     ███        █████        ███        ▀▀███
▄██▀                   ███ ███     ███     ███      ███       ███ ███       ███          ███
███                   ███   ███     ███   ███       ███      ███   ███      ███        ▄▄███
███                  ███     ███     ███ ███        ███     ███     ███     ██████████████▀
▀██▄                ███       ███     █████         ███    ███       ███    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
 ▀███▄       ▄█▄   ███         ███     ███          ███   ███         ███   ███      ▀███▄
   ▀███████████▀  ███           ███     █           ███  ███           ███  ███        ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███
                ███
▌  .
dyewic

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:10:54 PM

I would personally hold since it is all about buying and HODLing for me for long-term profits. I am completely confident that the bitcoin value will continue appreciating over time and will return great profits for me in the long-term. Smiley

I agree on you sir that I will also hold it since its all about buying and holding bitcoins for long term profits. I am completely confident on holding my bitcoins in a very long time even if the price goes down I’ll still hold it, because we can always see that even if the price goes down it will surely goes up because its just like a seesaw it surely goes down but it can also surely goes up.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.