Bitcoin Forum
November 18, 2017, 10:02:36 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin price down, will you hold or cut your loss??  (Read 27523 times)
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:39:08 PM

Nope. I am not going to sell them even if they do down to $0.10 per coin. I have a solid target of $25,000 per coin. I am not going to sell any of my coins before that target (that is, unless I am facing any medical emergency or any other financial distress).

Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:00:25 PM

if you buy bitcoin at a high price and bitcoin price goes down what will you do guys ?? will you cut your losses or hold it??
No i will keep holding even though I loses some it why? Just simply because I know the characteristic of bitcoin for using it in a long time. The bitcoin price was not stable so its normal to me whenever it is increasing and decreasing. Even the bitcoin price duml i will bot cut my lose because I know tha I can vet back and maybe get more profit. The only thing that I do everytime it happen was waiting until it lump up again so that I can get more profit.

And just want to add that why should we sell if the price is downtrend. Id rather watch my coins loses it's value while to minimize the losses.

And besides downtrend always happened and with just a brief period of time, bitcoin price always recover.

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
Zenithar

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:13:07 PM

Nope. I am not going to sell them even if they do down to $0.10 per coin. I have a solid target of $25,000 per coin. I am not going to sell any of my coins before that target (that is, unless I am facing any medical emergency or any other financial distress).
I think we have to take differnet decission in different conditions. As i am holding my bitcoins for last 1 year, in last one year i have experienced a lot of dumps, some time even more than 1000$ drops a big panic selling, but even in such conditions i hold my bitcoin. In fact i am holding my bitcoin for long term, may be for 3 to 4 years and therefore i am not going to selling my bitcoin even there is a minor drop in the price of bitcoin, because i am sure that bitcoin will give me a good profit.
Ewinsane

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:40:56 AM

if you buy bitcoin at a high price and bitcoin price goes down what will you do guys ?? will you cut your losses or hold it??

People who sold Bitcoin a week ago when the price fell made a very bad decision. I keep on holding it because the price will go up. I'm pretty sure about this. When the price falls, it's a good chance to buy but not sell Bitcoin.

What I feel best thing about bitcoin is all about its rehabilitation and straight going. We can blindly trust on bitcoin that in future its value would be always continuing to rise.

There might be some downfalls but they would only be for some time. So yes long run would be preferred over selling. Just be patient in dumps, they are only your tests.

▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
   ▄████▄             ▄█████████▄
 ▄████████▄         ▄███████████▀
███████████       ▄██████████████
▀██████████▄  ▄▄▄ ▀█████████████▀
  ▀███████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
       ▀████████████▄ ▀█████▀
        ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀▀
       █████████████████
        ▀██████████████▌
    ▄████▄▀██████████████▄
  ▄████████▄▀█████████████▌
 ████████████ ▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▄███▄
 ▄██████████▀        ▀▀▀▄███████▄
  ▀███████▀             █████████
    ▀▀ ▀▀                ▀█████▀
                           ▀▀▀
XENIO

......BLOCKCHAIN FOR GAMERS......
▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   REDDIT   FACEBOOK   SLACK

S A KHAIR

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:12:09 AM

I will hold my BTC & try to buy more, I hold them for a long time. I believe in BTC very much, bump and dump is a natural condition of any crypto currency or real currency. If you haven't enough  dare to fetch the bad moment then Bitcoin is not for you.

btcgainer24724

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:16:42 AM

well honestly to say that i will hold it as long as i can bcz i trust in btc and probably it is my future Smiley

Haxor321

Activity: 170

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:38:30 AM

If Bitcoin's price goes down, I'll still hold it. Why? Because I know that eventually as it recovers from its downfall, the price and value of Bitcoin will surely goes up again. So while its price is down, I will continue to invest and participate and wait for the time that it recovers and goes up the value.

alva5763

Activity: 465

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:40:55 AM

I am looking to increase my holding so if it goes lower it will be in my favour. I am sure in the medium to long term bitcoin,and other coins, will turn out to be a good investment.
Butchick

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:43:06 AM

Bitcoin going down, like really deep, is one of the dreaded moments of us all and will really stir our minds. However, if this happens, i will still hold and wait until it goes up. Regardless of how deep it will go, bitcoin will definitely go up and may even be more than its recent value. Patience is the key in crypto world.

Qunenin

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:43:13 AM

Moot point, the price never drops for long and there is no reason to even plan on that right now. There will eventually be a drop and die in the 5-10 year range, but that is not something to plan for, it is the end and, well, you sell then. Keep on holding and we never know that it may cross 25000$ in two years time. That's my wish and vision.
Lets hope for the best here and think bitcoin will now rise from here further.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████  
     ▀██████████████████████████▀    
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀            
              ██████████             
               ████████              
               ▀██████▀              
                ██████               
                  ▀                  
.trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 616

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:49:14 AM

Moot point, the price never drops for long and there is no reason to even plan on that right now. There will eventually be a drop and die in the 5-10 year range, but that is not something to plan for, it is the end and, well, you sell then. Keep on holding and we never know that it may cross 25000$ in two years time. That's my wish and vision.
Lets hope for the best here and think bitcoin will now rise from here further.
If you are a solid bitcoin believer then the word sell for your bitcoins will not become an ideal word to follow because that is not a worth it decision to do and the best thing to do is continue buying bitcoin and holding it for a lot of years because it will be an easy way to become millionaire if you will just buy and hold bitcoin because the price is really going up high.

Risktaker31

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:27:01 AM

Maybe ill hold it for now because i know if theres a major dump of a coin it'll sure be pump by like a 20% or more of the dumped . But if it'll go down at a very low value maybe ill get my investment and try to invest it on alt coins that have a big possibility that i can get a big profit.

Frank0209

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:37:35 AM

Of course I'll keep holding and maybe i'll buy some more cause I know that there are someone trying to dump Bitcoin price to have a chance to buy at lower price so I ưill not worry about it. In my opinion Bitcoin price will get over 10k$ soon but at first it need to get over the peak 5k$ at the end of this year.

||▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▀▄   ▀▀▄      ▄▀▀   ▄███
█   █▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▀▀   ▄██████
█   █  ▀▀▄      ▄█████████
█   █     ▀▀▄▄██████▀▀████
█   █        ████▀  ▄▄████
█   █        █▀  ▄▄███████
█   █         ▄▄████▀▀████
█    ▀▄      ████▀  ▄▄████
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▀▄   ▀▀▄      ▄▀▀   ▄███
█   █▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▀▀   ▄██████
█   █  ▀▀▄      ▄█████████
█   █     ▀▀▄▄██████▀▀████
█   █        ████▀  ▄▄████
█   █        █▀  ▄▄███████
█   █         ▄▄████▀▀████
█    ▀▄      ████▀  ▄▄████
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
[]|
paolo099

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:40:34 AM

i didn't invest a single $ in BTC, the "dust" i have collected was hard work in the past so there is no need to sell anything to cut my loss; let's say the value i've gained came for free.
In my mind the money i could get to sell them are free money so, i'm at the window waiting for the price to rise, if not, it was an amazing journey!

luxcoin

Activity: 308

Guard your privacy

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:47:31 AM

Always HOLD.
You see, it's not just a fuc***g speculation game like the older one ( bank system)z
Earning is not the goal, changing the world in a better way is.

Anyway, as we saw a month ago when the panic selling came out, the ones who doas not realize the potential of the CCs in general, started selling awaring of losing all..what about now?

For those who are in deep trust with the moviment, yes I think that it is , buy insted ad cheaper price..voilet!

Study and be councious what a BTC really is - and the power of blockchain underneat.

Go on the bus of the future.

duyduc256

Activity: 350

Crypterium - Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyon

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:07:04 PM

I would consider stopping if the market is down and having bad news, which will make me feel safer if Bitcoin is down and I will definitely buy back BTC as soon as the Bitcoin price starts signs increase

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
palensya

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:54:37 PM

If i had bought bitcoin on a high price and suddenly it decreases well I would still hold because i am a long term investor and i believe that bitcoin will recover in the next coming months.

▃▄▅▆▇ HEROCOIN.io ▇▆▅▄▃
⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨ ICO LIVE: JOIN NOW ⇦⇦⇦⇦⇦
▇▆▅▄▃ ANN | Bounty | Website ▃▄▅▆▇
Quietman

Activity: 318

https://gexcrypto.io/

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:12:40 PM

If the price of bitcoin goes down, it is definitely a good time to buy bitcoin. Personally I would choose to hold my bitcoin in case it goes down and then buy more. I have confidence that bitcoin will be back to higher price again. It's just a discount days for all of us.

███
     ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀
  ▄█████████▄
 ███▀     ▀███▄
███         ███
███         ███
 ███▄     ▄████
  ▀████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀  ███
            ███
███▄       ▄███
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀█████▀▀
gexcrypto
E X C R Y P T O

Global Trading Corp.
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
YOUR COMPREHENSIVE CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM
|       WHITEPAPER       |       FACEBOOK       |       TWITTER       |       ANN THREAD       |
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
Badhuamin

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:59:36 PM

if the price of Bitcoin down I do is hold it because if we loose it will be a loss but if we hold it there is a possibility the price will rise again.

johny.valencia2

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:03:55 PM

Every person invest for the profit, and as my opinion if an investor may invest then they will hold it for sometime and cant ready for loss, but in some cases they will check if they need money urgently for example they need money in a serious condition such as for medical purpose they will not hold it and may take the risk to cut your loss.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.