Bitcoin Forum
November 24, 2017, 04:11:30 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin price down, will you hold or cut your loss??  (Read 28220 times)
diguyo

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:30:52 PM

Well I bought in well below $1k, I don't think there's any chance of it going back to that. I won't sell while I'm in profit. I'll be buying more as it falls.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qwertyup23

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:34:20 PM

if you buy bitcoin at a high price and bitcoin price goes down what will you do guys ?? will you cut your losses or hold it??

Based from my experience, holding bitcoin would be the better choice due to the potential of the price increasing again on the future. Take note that there are currently 8-10 million bitcoins left to be mined-out and the law of supply and demand will determine its price. Due to other external factors as well, the price of bitcoins will definitely increase in the future even if it suddenly decreases today. Lastly, bitcoins are investments, therefore you should not spend it unless the need arises for you to use it.

iram1011

Activity: 588

JOLYY - The future of beauty!

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:38:44 PM

I will definitely hold it. Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency in the market. No matter how much it drops, it will definitely rebound. Selling coin at loss is never advisable for any coin unless the coin is dead and there is no chance of it to rebound. But top 50 currencies can always rebound and it is always better to hold them in drop situation.

███           ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄           ███       ▀███          ▀██▄ ▄██▀          ███▀
            ███         ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄         ███         ███          ▀█████           ███
            ███       ▄███▀            ▀███▄       ███          ▀██▄         ▄███▄         ▄██▀
            ███      ███▀                ▀███      ███            ███       ███▀███       ███
            ███     ███▀                  ▀███     ███             ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███               ███▄██▀       ▀██▄██▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███                ▀███▀         ▀███▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███                 ███           ███
            ███     ███▄                  ▄███     ███                 ███           ███
            ███      ███▄                ▄███      ███                 ███           ███
           ███▀       ▀███▄            ▄███▀       ▀███                ███           ███
██▄▄▄  ▄▄▄███▀          ▀████▄▄    ▄▄████▀          ▀███▄▄▄  ▄▄▄██     ███           ███
▀▀████████▀▀              ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀              ▀▀████████▀▀     ███           ███
........T H E   F U T U R E.................
......................o f   B E A U T Y

▀█▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀█▄      ▄▄███▀▀▀▀
    ▄██     ▀▀▀     ▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄▄ ██         ▄     ▀▀██▄
▀█▀█▀█▀▄       █▄     ▄██▀
               ▀████████
               ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀

▄▄
     ▀█▀▀▀

█▄
     ███████▀▀▀
    █▄
      ▀▀▀▀▀
nkarm1

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:40:10 PM

If you are referring to bitcoin probably most of the users like me will hold.
But somehow wise traders will always investigate for what was the reason for the bearish position of bitcoin in the market. For example, a scenario knowing that the reason was way too bad, for sure the "scare" and "panic" will affect the market that can pull the price to a lower position.  Would you still hold it? No, take the advantage and cut your loss. Wait for a little dip(your target lowest it canbe) then buy more again!  Smiley

no0dlepunk

Activity: 280

I am cashless, but not broke.

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:55:45 PM

if you buy bitcoin at a high price and bitcoin price goes down what will you do guys ?? will you cut your losses or hold it??
That depends upon my need of money, let's say the bitcoin price goes down and I do not have anything to do with my money yet, then I would just HODL. In the first place, I did not get bitcoins for short term... just keep in mind that BTC will keep on increasing its value annually, so there is no need to panic. CAVEAT.

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
  ▀██████▄▄█▀                ▄▄███████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄      ▄█████████████
       ▀██████████    ███████████████
        ▐▀█████████  █████████████▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
.ANGEL TOKEN.
[]

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█
     ▀█▄ ░░░▒▒█▄▄      ▄██▒▒▒▒▒░    █
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█
        ▐▀█▄░░▒▒▓██  █▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░  ▄█▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                 ▀▀████████▀▀
datodota002

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:58:22 PM

I will hold bitcoin until the price rises high enough. Panic does not allow you to earn and makes many sell much earlier, even while losing money. You need patience to earn.
yes i agree with you, in trading crypto if you panic you will loss your money

irmasany

Activity: 140

Moirai ICO starts on 10/11/2017

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:00:06 PM

for me the problem of falling or rising values ​​of bitcoin has become part and risk.

I invest long-term.
so I believe the bitcoin will rise again.

BingoDog

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:01:23 PM

It seems now that the bitcoin price is on the way down but I don't think this will last a long time and I expected to recover soon. Still I will be watching the market closely and depending on the situation and my current needs I will react if that will be necessary. But my plan now isn't to sell, not at all.

████████████████████████████
████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

HashFace

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:04:04 PM

I've been investing in stocks for 20 years, and you can draw a lot of parallels between stocks and cyrptos.  If you have long term goals, like retirement, studies show the best thing you can do is invest in something you believe in and be patient.  Ride the waves, even buy more when it's low.  Cyrpto is in it's infancy compared to other asset classes, but unless there is some major "bit-coin-killer" on the horizon (like no way to deal with quantum computer hacks), then I'd suspect it will behave like the more established asset classes in the future.  

But I'm an investor, not a trader.... I get that people trying to make a living day-to-day by trading need a much different approach.

bxipp

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:04:19 PM

Downtrend today because china banning crypto in their country. mass dump today by many investor. Now will be the best to sell your bitcoin and wait for the price for rises again. i already sell mine. Just waiting for it cover back and rises again then i will buyin it back. and buy altcoin aswell. i see all going down to 20% now.

Bunsomjelican

Activity: 224

Moirai ICO starts on 10/11/2017

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:10:52 PM

If you buy Bitcoin now, then the price value crash down totally, never do any cut loss. Due to if you do, you will become a loser more.
what do I mean by that? what I mean is you don't need to be panic in it , you must stand still and believed what you holding on to because even they drop once they reach the bottom line there is no other way for it but to go up again or back into original value or more.

crismass1225

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:13:53 PM

if bitcoin price decrease it means there are more users selling it and when it increase there are users buying it. If i buy bitcoin on the high price and rge price will go down, I will hold it as long as the price will increase again, because I believe that bitcoin will increase and pump again sooner or later and when that time came the dollar you spend is very worthy. Remember there many reasons and factor affecting the price of bitcoin in the market as well as the speculation happening in different part of the world specially those country who prominently known as investor and miners.

poetra2501

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:15:25 PM

It seems now that the bitcoin price is on the way down but I don't think this will last a long time and I expected to recover soon. Still I will be watching the market closely and depending on the situation and my current needs I will react if that will be necessary. But my plan now isn't to sell, not at all.
Although now the price Bitcoin is plummeted, but I am sure it will climb back to rate $4500 per Bitcoin.
I'll still hold my Bitcoin, I didn't think to cutloss for now. I hope it's will be recovered.

.MOYΛ NETWORKS.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
                    ▄▄█████▄
                 ▄███████████▄
               ▄██████████████
             ▄█████▀▀   ▀█████             ▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄
           ▄████▀        █████          ▄████████▄         ▄██▀
         ▄████▀          ████         ▄████▀▀▀▀███      ▄███▀
       ▄████▀           ▄████       ▄████▀     ████  ▄████▀
      ▄███▀             █████     ▄████▀        ███████▀
     ▄███▀              █████   ▄████▀           ▀███▀
    ███▀                ▀████▄█████▀
  ▄███▀                  ▀██████▀▀
 ███▀                      ▀▀▀▀
███▀
MOYANWHITEPAPERMOYAN
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
...FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN...
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:28:58 PM

I will hold it ofcourse. We've seen the potential of bitcoin and it's just the beginning. A lot of people want financial freedom and once they know about bitcoin then the demand will rise even more thus the price increase. I'm wondering why there's a lot of topic like this appear whenever the price down a little bit. The price right now is still almost 3x the price at the start of the year, it's not the end.

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
     ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 686

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 04:51:10 PM

I would still hold my investment even in the case of loss because if I have invested in it at a certain price so I must have the research behind it. I would not follow the activity of the next guy. We have seen a panic selling wave before the fork. The investors who sold their investment just because the price went down and everyone was selling, lost very badly. I know it's difficult to keep calm in such conditions but if somehow we can manage it then it proves very beneficial.

googlebtc

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:19:27 PM

I do not care about the price that is going down and I will keep my bitcoin in the long run so I get a better price to earn a lot of money and I am sure with long term investment will earn more income for my future

dashcoins

Activity: 93

ALTCOM: Ady8M4ZJMcgFEZ3kFPtSR1zxSJh1Zyy9Xm

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:22:50 PM

For me I would Hold on to it no matter what happens. I only have very little about 0.34. So whats the point.

| World Fintech Startups | Microsoft Azure Partner | $1,5 M Raised During pre-ICO |
     BANKEX - Proof-of-Asset Protocol    
| WHITE PAPER | BLOGSLACKTELEGRAMBITCOINTALKGITHUBTWITTERYOUTUBEFACEBOOK |☰
coinsdash

Activity: 94

ALTCOM: AaVzj44cC7mikrmTwJ4E9idJFPucCGsvBc

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:24:14 PM

Hahaha, I have 20btc. I was wondering where the other 16m tokens are so I can robe it. Lol. Anyway I will sell 2btc and hold 18btc.

| World Fintech Startups | Microsoft Azure Partner | $1,5 M Raised During pre-ICO |
     BANKEX - Proof-of-Asset Protocol    
| WHITE PAPER | BLOGSLACKTELEGRAMBITCOINTALKGITHUBTWITTERYOUTUBEFACEBOOK |☰
betMaster

Activity: 196

Veritas Mining - Sustainable Crypto Mining

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:25:23 PM

If you're familiar enough with BTC you'll know that it had several ups and downs , and stability wasn't listed in it's futures . But you'll aldo know that the ups were a lot more than the downs and that it can destroy barriers in matter of hours , last week it reached 4970 , and i'm pretty sure it will cross that limit soon even though it's less than 4300 now .

bitcoinchrist

Activity: 107

ALTCOM: ASbZnzAKfh97hqzTi1dRrvn5nhfBjAMGzq

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:25:34 PM

I will sell with immediate effect, and buy low. Am a trader so the cycle is just going on and on. Huaraay

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.