Bitcoin Forum
November 24, 2017, 03:11:31 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin price down, will you hold or cut your loss??  (Read 28448 times)
Blackdeath

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:14:27 PM

if you buy bitcoin at a high price and bitcoin price goes down what will you do guys ?? will you cut your losses or hold it??
I will probably still hold into my bitcoin even the price goes down because I will not let the same thing happen again in the past wherein I do the cutting of my loss and I really regret what I have done because I am not able to get the chance of gaining a large profit because I got panic. So to be able to avoid that thing to happen again, I will just hold my bitcoin until its price rate pumps again because I believe that after every dump, there is always a following pump.

▄███▄
                  ▄███████▄
                ▄███████████▄
              ▄███████████▀███▄
            ▄███████████▀███████▄
          ▄███████████▀███████████▄
        ▄███████████▀   ▀███████████▄
      ▄███████████▀       ▀███████████▄
    ▄████▄██████▀           ▀███████████▄
  ▄████████▄██▀               ▀███████████▄
  ███████████▄                 ▀██████████
   ▀███████████▄             ▄████▀██████▀
     ▀███████████▄         ▄████████▀██▀
       ▀███████████▄     ▄███████████▀
         ▀███████████▄ ▄███████████▀
           ▀█████████▄███████████▀
             ▀█████▄███████████▀
               ▀█▄███████████▀
                 ▀█████████▀
                   ▀█████▀
Globitex

Linking Digital Currency to Global Trade
Download WHITEPAPER... WEBSITE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
.Facebook.....Twitter .....Reddit......LinkedIn

Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
donotlean

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:10:29 PM

of course i will hold my bitcoins i hold it even become 3200 from the 5000's.This job needs some patient i think.i always keep some money and dont touch the my btc's

Demure178

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:19:48 PM

if bitcoin price goes down, i will hold, why will you cut loss when price will still go up back? bitcoin started with a single digit dollar, now its heading to 5000$
ilovefeetsmell

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:19:43 AM

if you buy bitcoin at a high price and bitcoin price goes down what will you do guys ?? will you cut your losses or hold it??
I will hold my bitcoin when the price goes down. It's always unlikely to happen on getting losses of your bitcoins. We have always the same scenario on holding bitcoin. We couldn't stop the price goes up and down. The good thing is you have the bitcoin as early as possible.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
█  ▄▄▀▀          ▀▀▄▄  █
█ █   ██▄▄     ▄██   █ █
█ █   ▄ ▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀██   █ █
█ █   ███▄ ▀▀██ ██   █ █
█ █   ██      ▀ ██   █ █
█ █   ██        ██   █ █
█  ▀▀▄▄          ▄▄▀▀  █
 ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄  ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▄▄▀▀
Modex              
SMART CONTRACT MARKETPLACE
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
TWITTER          LINKEDIN          SLACK
▬▬▬▬▬    FACEBOOK          TELEGRAM    ▬▬▬▬▬
DEVELOP  ●  DISTRIBUTE  ●  DEPLOY
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
lucy1215

Activity: 68

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:41:46 AM

The basic strategy for this is to hold bitcoin when the price go down because it will recover eventually right now the value is recovering and i think i am gaining profit that is absolutely good news.

valpes

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:04:22 PM

I would definitly keep it for a prolonged time.All I know,trading is all about patience ability..if you cannot keep,you will drop funds.But if you hold out, I consider there you can make a very good profit.
Vaflia

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:10:25 PM

Hodl, hodl, hodl!!! Depends what the situation is, but mostly trying to keep because in the long term (over a year) the price of bitcoin will be higher than when you bought it.

▨    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WORLDCORE   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ▨   
«  RELIABLE INVESTMENT INTO OPERATING BUSINESS OF WORLDCORE PAYMENT INSTITUTION  »
▨   website   -   twitter   -   facebook   -   telegram   -   slack       ▶ ICO OCT 14TH, 2017 ◀    ▨
Zicadis

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:10:25 PM

Here is something people do not tell you every day, instead of choosing to break even or dumping your coins for fear of a crash...let us try to jump in the deep end and buy more bitcoins while others panic sell, high risk is a guaranteed high pay and generally all cryptocurrencies need time to be recognised on the market to be of high value.
marseille

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:18:05 PM

People were expecting that price will hit $5k at the end of the year but right now we are sitting on ATH price which suggests that price can go much higher in coming days and even if price crashes in next couple of days there is nothing to worry as price will surely bounce back in long term so there is no point in selling your coins at low price and it would be better if you wait for the price to rise once again and that is definitely possible in long term.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████   
     ▀██████████████████████████▀     
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               
                  ▀                   
.trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
Zorbak

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:19:26 PM

Hodl without doubt. If you are not a great trader and you do not really know what you are doing better to hold as in the long term you will always win.

runam0k
Legendary

Activity: 994

Touchdown

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:21:41 PM

If you _need_ to sell, it is what it is. If not, HODL.
komjhq

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:27:50 PM

People were expecting that price will hit $5k at the end of the year but right now we are sitting on ATH price which suggests that price can go much higher in coming days and even if price crashes in next couple of days there is nothing to worry as price will surely bounce back in long term so there is no point in selling your coins at low price and it would be better if you wait for the price to rise once again and that is definitely possible in long term.
Today it is only the middle of October, and Bitcoin has already reached more than 5000 dollars. Today, the exchange was the price of 5400 dollars. I think that this is not the limit and the end Yes we will see an even greater price. Therefore, I would not so not trust the forecasts.

[ Globitex ] Linking Digital Currency to Global Trade
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⇩⇩⇩ Download WHITEPAPER ⇩⇩⇩ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  FacebookTwitterLinkedInReddit  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
hurain

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:26:12 PM

Hodl without doubt. If you are not a great trader and you do not really know what you are doing better to hold as in the long term you will always win.
I am holding my bitcoins for last one year, In this duration i experience so many ups and down, but still i am holding my bitcoin. because i am sure that bitcoin will increase too much as it has a lot of potential. I will like to continue holding my bitcoin for next few years, because it is expected that after few years the price of bitcoin will be trading in a very very high price.
Conevesses1976

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:39:55 AM

If the value has previously decreased, it helps make no sense marketing your bitcoins. You shouldn’t be an professional to know that it will go increased in some time. So, if you really don't need to have funds appropriate now - do not offer your bitcoin.
Firefly Foundation

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:32:38 AM

For the long term thinking, I think I will keep the bitcoin as an invest.
crypto4lambo

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:03:27 AM

For me, I will just hodl it and just don’t look at it  Grin .There are laso time that I bought for a lower price to have lower average. I think,  being emotionless while in this time is very important. It will prevent you from making bad decisions  and can calm yourself. It is hard, I admit, no one can perfectly do it but once you manage your emotions, it will be worth it. If you really believes in bitcoin, then you will see this as a buying opportunity.

The future of money has arrived   ═══▌▌     TRUCKCOIN     ▐▐═══   For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
  ICO starts of Dec 1st, 2017  》     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+
═════════════════════════     Powered by GoldenHill International     ═════════════════════════
francesyrus

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:10:42 AM

I'll just hold my btc and wait for the big pump. As I observe on bitcoin movement since I became a bitcoiner bitcoin price is always have a big dump and afterwards it will bounce back with a big pump and never back again. It always go to the moon.

█▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔█
█  🔒
SAFECRYPT.IO CRYPTOEXCHANGE   • WHITEPAPERTHREADWEBSITE 🚀 ICO IS LIVE  🔥JOIN NOW!🔥   █
█▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂█
jakoylantern

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:25:29 AM

For me if bitcoin price goes down, will still hold even if take loss of money. Because I’m sure that bitcoin price will rise up and back to normal or even it will past the price of 6000$. Smiley

TonixGaming_14

Activity: 127

Decentralized Data and AI Marketplace

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 01:28:45 PM

If you buy bitcoin at the high price it will not affect the price it goes pump if many are buying in high it also high too. But bitcoin price will goes down if there no user buy in high price because it can afford to buy in high price so the demand will dump and price is decrease. I will do is to hold my bitcoin until the price back to normal.

MMA

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:37:26 PM

For me if bitcoin price goes down, will still hold even if take loss of money. Because I’m sure that bitcoin price will rise up and back to normal or even it will past the price of 6000$. Smiley
In different condition we have to take a different decision. If you are getting some profit from bitcoin the you should sell your bitcoin and secure your position for buying again in a low price, but if you have purchased bitcoin already in high price then you need to hold and wait for some time because the bitcoin price will start rising again after some time and you will surely recover your position.

.ZIGGER.      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
A Decentralized Crypto Marketplace
____ for Localized Shopping ____
[|FACEBOOK
TWITTER
SLACK
ICO  ▶  13th November 2017
GET YOUR 40% BONUS
IN FIRST 24 HOURS!
]      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.