Bitcoin Forum
November 22, 2017, 04:28:17 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin price down, will you hold or cut your loss??  (Read 28109 times)
moore100

Activity: 72

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:14:30 PM

I would personally hold since it is all about buying and HODLing for me for long-term profits. I am completely confident that the bitcoin value will continue appreciating over time and will return great profits for me in the long-term. Smiley
I totally agree with you , just buy and hold it's nothing more nothing less, just HODL ! If you sell when it drops then you loss your profit...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rube08

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:16:57 PM

I will definetly hold my bitcoins!!  There are many indications that this may be going up to 10,000 dollars per coin!  I am not saying this year but by the end of next year, we will see it gain popularity among common people.

Jeger

Activity: 67

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:21:16 PM

No, I won't sell my Bitcoin and lose some money because I was panicking. If Bitcoin price goes down, I will happily buy some more of it and add them to my stash of coins because I'm sure that in couple of decades Bitcoin is going to skyrocket and I think I can retire peacefully  Cheesy

CryptoLoverz

Activity: 171

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:26:34 PM

if you buy bitcoin at a high price and bitcoin price goes down what will you do guys ?? will you cut your losses or hold it??
absolute hold my bitcoin.
i will loss much money if i cut at the time.
i believe if bitcoin price will rise again, though can be more expensive than before. be patient so useful if you play bitcoin, and sometime it take some month to get more profit.
and now, how about you?

0t3p0t

Activity: 266

SPECulative Tokenized TRading Exchange

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:40:51 PM

if you buy bitcoin at a high price and bitcoin price goes down what will you do guys ?? will you cut your losses or hold it??
Well of course I will hold it or wait until the price will  bounce back and will not try to do stupid decissions like selling my coins just to cut losses because that is not how it works. That is why we need to control our emotions just to avoid losses. People new to cryptocurrency obviously did this because of FUD. I actually did that the first time I am into Bitcoin but what I did is that, when Bitcoins price slightly goes down I converted my Bitcoins into alts and turn out to be still profitable to me because a few days later altcoin price goes up. To hold is to avoid loss and at the same time gain profit. If we learn how to earn, save and hold then we might end up like future millionaires.

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
     ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 616

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:48:01 PM

Well of course I will hold it or wait until the price will  bounce back and will not try to do stupid decissions like selling my coins just to cut losses because that is not how it works. That is why we need to control our emotions just to avoid losses. People new to cryptocurrency obviously did this because of FUD. I actually did that the first time I am into Bitcoin but what I did is that, when Bitcoins price slightly goes down I converted my Bitcoins into alts and turn out to be still profitable to me because a few days later altcoin price goes up. To hold is to avoid loss and at the same time gain profit. If we learn how to earn, save and hold then we might end up like future millionaires.
That is the most important thing in investing or trading bitcoin. If you have a lot of bitcoins then the price goes down then the best thing to do is not let the fud make you feel bad and make you feel like selling because it is a trap and it will become a lifetime regret for you so it is better to always have a good vibes and do not tolerate having anger when trading or investing.

pugman

Activity: 541

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:49:09 PM

Obviously hold,why would I sell,its bitcoin for Christ's sake not some rando coin. Only retards and dumbasses would sell their bitcoin to cut their losses when prices go down except for those in emergency situations. Holding also is not good for a investor ,so I trade alts or invest in some good ICOS, which I feel is better than holding or selling.

deppil

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:50:38 PM

I'll just hold my btc and wait for the big pump. As I observe on bitcoin movement since I became a bitcoiner bitcoin price is always have a big dump and afterwards it will bounce back with a big pump and never back again. It always go to the moon.
but the fact that holding is not as easy as it says, maybe your goal is to hold if the price goes down but the realization of restrain is not an easy thing to do, there are a lot of things that will make you, sell your bitcoin and do cut loss, the fear of great loss becomes the main problem, when many people who do bad speculation about bitcoin prices and then bitcoin prices are getting down, i'm sure it will make you panic and fail to do holding

=

▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
       ▄▄▀▀              ▀▀▄▄
     ▄▀         █▄          ▀▄
   ▄▀  █       ▄█████▄       █  ▀▄
  █▀ ███      █████████      ███ ▀█
 █  ████      █████████      ████  █
▄▀ █████      █████████      █████ ▀▄
█  █████      █████████      █████  █
▀▄ █████      █████████      █████ ▄▀
 █  █████     █████████     █████  █
  █▄  ████     ▀█████▀     ████  ▄█
   ▀▄  ▀███      ▀▀      ████  ▄▀
     ▀▄   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ▄▀
       ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▀▀
           ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
UNIFY

██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
      ██
﹝ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD 〕  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ THE COIN YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR!●●
..COMMUNITY BASED PROJECT FUNDING PLATFORM..

██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
      ██
=
FACEBOOK
TELEGRAM
TWITTER   

Nazmul012

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:51:34 PM

i always believe in bitcoin and now its cross 5600$.  day by day the price of bitcoin is increasing frequently. hope the price of bitcoin will cross 8k  at the end of this year. so would like to only investment with bitcoin now. cause all alt. is down now without bitcoin. if by chance bitcoin go down, u would like to hold long till recovery

DreamIsland

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:55:10 PM

i always believe in bitcoin and now its cross 5600$.  day by day the price of bitcoin is increasing frequently. hope the price of bitcoin will cross 8k  at the end of this year. so would like to only investment with bitcoin now. cause all alt. is down now without bitcoin. if by chance bitcoin go down, u would like to hold long till recovery
only a fool who buys a high price and sells it at a low price
it's good to buy at high prices and sell above the purchase price, and if the price goes down better hold it until the price goes back up
Indonesian people mostly do not want to lose the boss.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Main-ICO | 28th August 2017
OracionSeis

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:57:06 PM

I'll just hold my btc and wait for the big pump. As I observe on bitcoin movement since I became a bitcoiner bitcoin price is always have a big dump and afterwards it will bounce back with a big pump and never back again. It always go to the moon.
Sometimes, I asked myself when is the end of the bullish of Bitcoin! I can not have a faith when the price of Bitcoin always increases without any reason. As now, it has increased by the rumors about receive new Bitcoin from next hardfolk, but I do not think it is a satisfactory reason to buy more Bitcoin.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
zupptech0119

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:03:43 PM

I hold it, if the price goes down it doesn't matter because for i trust bitcoin that it will be have a huge impact in the world and since it goes down my mindset are trusting the bitcoin value to goes up and up again.

❖   FLIP   ❖   THE MARKETPLACE FOR ALL GAMERS!
Token Sale 1st - 29th of November, 2017 (https://tokensale.gameflip.com/)
Gloria_16

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:05:30 PM

Certainly keep bitcoin is the daddy of all currencies, it will always grow.

<<|  ARToken by CAPPASITY  |>>
> Decentralized AR/VR Ecosystem for 3D Content Exchange <
> Follow Us:  facebook | twitter | linkedin | telegram | youtube | slack | google+ <
wolfgang56

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:06:57 PM

I would like to hold still my bitcoins because as bitcoin is fluctuating everytime, so if its value decrease we are guaranteed that if wil increase anytime because it is always changing it value. I am going to hold it until there is a big pump on its price.

Sithara007

Activity: 924

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:10:16 PM

Oh.. trust me. A lot of intelligent people do that, and on many occasions it is the right thing to do. If an asset is constantly declining in value and if the future prospects are really bleak, what are you going to do about that? I would definitely sell that asset, irrespective of the losses. Because if you are holding on to it, in future it will become worthless and you will lose all the money.

Trela

Activity: 868

Crypterium-Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyone

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:21:57 PM

Oh.. trust me. A lot of intelligent people do that, and on many occasions it is the right thing to do. If an asset is constantly declining in value and if the future prospects are really bleak, what are you going to do about that? I would definitely sell that asset, irrespective of the losses. Because if you are holding on to it, in future it will become worthless and you will lose all the money.
That is the definition for asset normal in real-life, but here is the cryptocurrency market, a definition normal as your said can not affect this market. I have see a lot of shitcoins has pumped its value earlier of this year. Do you know BCN, DOGE? These coins are shit in the past, but re-check its changed percent, Bitcoin can not compete to these shitcoins Cool

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
palensya

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:29:41 PM

If the bitcoin price go lower i will just hold unto it and would wait for the price to increase before i would withdraw it. I am following the rule of buy low sell high. I cannot afford to loose some of my investments thats why i am holding.

▃▄▅▆▇ HEROCOIN.io ▇▆▅▄▃
⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨ ICO LIVE: JOIN NOW ⇦⇦⇦⇦⇦
▇▆▅▄▃ ANN | Bounty | Website ▃▄▅▆▇
Blackwalker

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:02:25 PM

That is the definition for asset normal in real-life, but here is the cryptocurrency market, a definition normal as your said can not affect this market. I have see a lot of shitcoins has pumped its value earlier of this year. Do you know BCN, DOGE? These coins are shit in the past, but re-check its changed percent, Bitcoin can not compete to these shitcoins Cool
I agree with you bitcoin can not competer with other coins because those are very low at price and the price of bitcoin is currently at $5.5k and that is a big amount even for bitcoin.
dancingnancy

Activity: 578

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:24:17 PM

I would hold it. I would wait for the price to peak a bit higher during downfall to compensate for my loss. But there's a high possibility that the prices would go high again, so it would be better to take a bit of risk and hold it. Bitcoin has earned quite a name in the market so I wouldn't worry much about the drop in price.

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
  ▀██████▄▄█▀                ▄▄███████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄      ▄█████████████
       ▀██████████    ███████████████
        ▐▀█████████  █████████████▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
....ANGEL TOKEN....

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀ 
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀ 
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀   
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█     
     ▀█▄ ░░░▒▒█▄▄      ▄██▒▒▒▒▒░    █     
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█     
        ▐▀█▄░░▒▒▓██  █▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░  ▄█▀ ▐▌     
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌     
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌     
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █     
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌     
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀       
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀         
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀           
                 ▀▀████████▀▀             

cryptoid2017

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:35:18 PM

I would hold, wait for recovery and some nice rally to new ATH and then cash out some nice profit Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.