Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:38:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] $ 4,000 Amazon GC for 60%  (Read 6565 times)
kokker47 (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:55:01 PM

Hello everybody !

I have $ 4,000 amazon gift cards
8 X 500 $

My price is 60% for all cards at once, or 70% for each card

Working with escrow service if the buyer wishes (the buyer pays the service)

Communication via private messages or my ICQ: 752155
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dided1981
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 271

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:16:28 PM

Mhhhhhh this is interesting and I will have to wait and see if someone buys and receives the item without any issues.
AltOfAnAllt

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:42:56 PM

Mhhhhhh this is interesting and I will have to wait and see if someone buys and receives the item without any issues.
          this is guy is a russian! and it's definitely bought with stolen Creditcards! don't buy or you will have Police on your doorstep

He'd probably not even hold any Gift Card when things come as this good it just can't be true why someone will giveaway so much money ?
kokker47 (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:56:30 PM

?

Yes I am Russian
But:

1) These are physical GC . They can not be bought for stolen credit cards, because they are bought for cash at the store!

2) If you want crystal-clear gift cards - you can go to the Amazon and buy them for 100% of the cost  =)

3) This is a topic for feedback. If you have questions - please contact the specified contacts

4) I repeat - we work through escrow service if the buyer wants!
AS10

Activity: 419
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 03:09:46 PM

So Can you provide the picture of cards and the receipts that showed they bought with cash?

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄           ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Blackshadow007

Activity: 787
Merit: 276

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 03:15:52 PM

?

Yes I am Russian
But:

1) These are physical GC . They can not be bought for stolen credit cards, because they are bought for cash at the store!

2) If you want crystal-clear gift cards - you can go to the Amazon and buy them for 100% of the cost  =)

3) This is a topic for feedback. If you have questions - please contact the specified contacts

4) I repeat - we work through escrow service if the buyer wants!

Well that's good then if bought with cash but your 2nd point looks a bit fishy , and i think it will be still safe if buyers just use high trusted escrow and buy item from amazon with those massive gc or just use OP for wishlist purchase and get items delivered successfully then release escrow of btc to OP .

MiLkz

Activity: 616
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:32:31 PM

These are not carded gift cards.  These are scammed gift cards.  Foreigners forced American citizens to buy these through various scams.  Such as: IRS scams, elderly relative scams, craigslist car scams, or windows virus scams.

These get reported stolen by the victim and your entire Amazon account will be closed.
kokker47 (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:36:08 PM

These are not carded gift cards.  These are scammed gift cards.  Foreigners forced American citizens to buy these through various scams.  Such as: IRS scams, elderly relative scams, craigslist car scams, or windows virus scams.

These get reported stolen by the victim and your entire Amazon account will be closed.

My cards are not exactly "clean", but completely unrelated to the fact that you peresillili

I remind you again - NOBODY AND NEVER will sell you perfectly legal and clean gift cards at such a price!
If you want absolutely pure gift cards - buy for 100% in the store or at the Amazon!
DugOutDad

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:46:47 PM

Fair play to the guy, he's only confirming what everyone knows, but doesn't want to acknowledge.

MiLkz

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:51:56 PM

Since you already admitted to them being fraudulent, may as well tell us how they are obtained.  I find it hard to believe they are not scammed.
DugOutDad

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:55:51 PM

I'm curious why it matters, you want to know for definite, that Grandpa Joe got ripped off for having his slow computer infected with malware, are you more likely to buy from him that way?

Satosher

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:59:55 PM

Okay.

EVERYBODY knows, that Amazon GCs at price under 90% are either a) carded b) scammed c) e-whored.

I really don't understand why it matters, they're still not 100% legit cards. If you want legit cards, buy them directly from Amazon.

You get what you pay for. Why would anyone buy Amazon card for 100$ and sell it for 60$? Exactly. They're fraudulent cards, or morally wrongly obtained.
MiLkz

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:02:42 PM

I'm curious why it matters, you want to know for definite, that Grandpa Joe got ripped off for having his slow computer infected with malware, are you more likely to buy from him that way?

I buy and sell gift cards.. so, I like to stay informed on the different types of fraudulent cards in order to protect myself.  I personally would never buy these, I simply came in to warn others.
kokker47 (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:31:07 PM

Since you already admitted to them being fraudulent, may as well tell us how they are obtained.  I find it hard to believe they are not scammed.

Do you want me to tell you how you can get a lot of Amazon gift cards without any problems for almost free? )))

Can we send you money directly to your account? ))
Here4Trades

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:51:17 AM

Bump  Wink

There is only $ 3,000 left!!

I can purchase them all through escrow, find a escrow in forum you like and I will contact to transfer bitcoins. After the items ships to me escrow realeses the funds. Will purchase electronics with 1day shipping. (I will take them if nothing scammy you have done to get them I want a full explanation)
LouisVuitton
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Louis Vuitton

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:49:12 AM

I'm willing to purchase these as long as you wait until my item gets delivered, I have a CA address so the item can come the same day.
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:55:47 AM

anyone tried to buy ?
GrowingCoins

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:46:39 AM

Why don't you reply to the questions ? I want to buy giftcards but you don't reply to other users... whats going on ? 60% seems to good to be true, or they are carded giftcards.
kokker47 (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:30:50 AM

Selling !!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: