Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:06:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Online Banking account  (Read 565 times)
worldinacoin (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:24:24 PM

I am looking for an easy to use online banking account for eg n26 but n26 currently only accept europeans, anyone knows of such banks that accept international?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:29:43 PM

I am looking for an easy to use online banking account for eg n26 but n26 currently only accept europeans, anyone knows of such banks that accept international?

If you need your own dedicated private IBAN account for non-Europeans, you can try opening an account with MisterTango.

Here's their website:  https://mistertango.com/en/

I have an account with them. Opening one involves providing documents on their KYC screening platform, Jumio. It is integrated in their app.

It is a fully functional account with a MasterCard debit card linked to it. I already did several SEPA transfers from this account to my German account and all transfers worked flawlessly. The transfers are automated and executed immediately on the app. They arrived in Berlin the following day.

Be sure to keep your account within fair usage limits and don't deposit eye-popping amounts from third-party sources as that would trigger a flag. There was someone who posted about it on this forum and his account was promptly closed.

As for me, I'm satisfied and happy with the account. The card works and is accepted at ATMs and retail merchants worldwide. Used it in Singapore and Bangkok so far.

Pare1981

Activity: 188
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:31:06 AM

Which country are you looking for, I have uaccount and it doesn't have as many restrictions as other online accounts.
warningsigns

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:08:36 AM

Which country are you looking for, I have uaccount and it doesn't have as many restrictions as other online accounts.

Now why would you be "selling Poland ID scans"? For what purpose are the scans? For opening bank accounts under other people's names? Identity theft?

The brazen advertising of ID and bank accounts leads me to think these bank accounts you are offering were opened fraudulently. This can lead to serious consequences for the buyer but even more serious and damaging effects to the persons whose identities were misused.

Pare1981

Activity: 188
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:33:46 AM

Now why would you be "selling Poland ID scans"? For what purpose are the scans? For opening bank accounts under other people's names? Identity theft?

The brazen advertising of ID and bank accounts leads me to think these bank accounts you are offering were opened fraudulently. This can lead to serious consequences for the buyer but even more serious and damaging effects to the persons whose identities were misused.

So in your narrow minded thinking, just because I sell polish id scans I am not suppose to have a UK bank account? do you even know where I am from or you just enjoy making an ass of yourself? I have no idea how they were opened, all I know is that I have 2 of them and they are older than 4 months and never had any issues. Only an idiot would take something this important that was made using their personal details and resell them.
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:32:47 AM

Mistertango is all about your banking account.No matter where you are,they offer a whole bank account to everyone.
I too have an account with mistertango and it really works as they promised.
You may get bank accounts  from forum members also but that type of third party accounts may resul in loss of money afterwards.
DigitalFox

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:22:36 PM

Mistertango is all about your banking account.No matter where you are,they offer a whole bank account to everyone.
I too have an account with mistertango and it really works as they promised.
You may get bank accounts  from forum members also but that type of third party accounts may resul in loss of money afterwards.

Mind telling what kind of paperwork do they require during verification?

mzhacker

Activity: 275
Merit: 100

"real legend never die"

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:37:26 PM

If you need your own dedicated private IBAN account for non-Europeans, you can try opening an account with MisterTango.

Here's their website:  https://mistertango.com/en/

I have an account with them. Opening one involves providing documents on their KYC screening platform, Jumio. It is integrated in their app.

It is a fully functional account with a MasterCard debit card linked to it. I already did several SEPA transfers from this account to my German account and all transfers worked flawlessly. The transfers are automated and executed immediately on the app. They arrived in Berlin the following day.

Be sure to keep your account within fair usage limits and don't deposit eye-popping amounts from third-party sources as that would trigger a flag. There was someone who posted about it on this forum and his account was promptly closed.

As for me, I'm satisfied and happy with the account. The card works and is accepted at ATMs and retail merchants worldwide. Used it in Singapore and Bangkok so far.

can you please tell me what do they need for verifications?
is it a bank account?
what are red-flag?
should i use any vps/rdp for login?
warningsigns

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:48:36 AM

You will need to provide standard KYC documents such as a valid passport or government-issued ID. You can do it all on their very intuitive app.

The account works flawlessly. You can load it with SWIFT or SEPA funds and more conveniently with bitcoins. You will get your own bitcoin address linked to your IBAN account.

It's a legitimate company licensed and regulated by the Lietuvos Bankas, Lithuania's central bank.

I would not use the account for large amounts because they might suspect you are doing money laundering or scams. You might be asked to provide documents about the source of funds if you transact extremely large amounts.

I use the account to convert some of my bitcoins into Euros, then I distribute the money by SEPA transfer to my German account. It's really good because my German bank sees the origin as an IBAN account in my name and not something like Kraken or Bitstamp or other exchanges whose accounts might be on a pan-European watch list.

BenOnceAgain

Activity: 208
Merit: 84

🌐 www.btric.org 🌐

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 09:04:00 AM

Thank you very much for the tip!

Dream it. Plan it. Build it.
Need help with your project? [MY WEBSITE] | [MY COMPANY] | [BLOG] | [TWITTER] | [LINKEDIN] | [EMAIL]
Want to help support the blockchain charity I'm building? [LEARN ABOUT BTRIC] | [DONATE] | [TWITTER] | [EMAIL]
creativeleading

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 02:57:40 AM

Is anyone familiar with SelfKey? I heard they're releasing a bank accounts marketplace that lets users open a real bank account. KYC would be no problem as well since they are partnered to a 3rd party identity service which comply with KYC laws and regulations. If this all works well, the convenience it would bring would be outstanding.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: