Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:57:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE_SALE] VRcoin - First VR franchise on blockchain basis  (Read 3071 times)
fulviata (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:32:12 PM

Might be interesting.

Anything more concrete than this? Like a video or design images?

Next week we'll prepare a photoshoot and a new video. It will show you the location and the game process!
Stay tuned  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fulviata (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:38:11 PM

I watched the video, is it right that your vr project have already started in the last 2 years? It is said there that your team made the technology to read a persons movement on that span of time using cameras and markers.
Do you have some documentations, partnered projects or a brand already? I'm interested to learn the background of this project and support its offered blockchain technology. Thank you!!!

Also, just like WelcomeHomeCrypto I'm curious to see the vr park  Wink Good luck!!

That's right, we started work on creating a tracking system two years ago, our first test site was located in Canada. At the end of 2016, we created the first prototype with a multiplayer for two people, because the size of the test site was less than 40 meters. Since early 2017, we have been working on the creation of the VR Park in Moscow and have improved our tracking system. Documentation of the project exists, but at the moment it is not yet fully translated into English (since the first franchises were sold in Russia).
By the way, at the moment we are working on several options for collaborations with some companies, one of them is in space exploration sphere. You will have an opportunity to try yourself in role of cosmonauts in our VR-parks in the nearest future!  Shocked
fulviata (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:40:24 PM

Any bounty sirr

We'll create a special topic dedicated to bounty programs next week!
Stay tuned  Wink
fulviata (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:41:13 PM

I think this project has a very good idea quality, but I need more info to understand the concept, seems i must to learn more about this, with ideas like that, I'm sure this project will have a lot of enthusiasts, hopefully run well, good luck

Thank you!  Kiss
fulviata (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:43:19 PM

VR has already been a need these days, more and more peoples get accustomed to VR technology.
That way make this kind of project a great future.

We'll do everything and even more!  Cool
fulviata (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:46:21 PM

So what kind of sports or games will be supported by this coin?

We're going to provide a marketing research in order to specify what products the society needs and we'll satisfy even the most fastidious customers!  Cheesy
tu7275301youz@163.com

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:56:43 PM

I greatly appreciate you have a product and clear vision.
fulviata (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:44:41 PM

I greatly appreciate you have a product and clear vision.

Thank you very much!  Smiley
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:36:09 AM

I watched the video, is it right that your vr project have already started in the last 2 years? It is said there that your team made the technology to read a persons movement on that span of time using cameras and markers.
Do you have some documentations, partnered projects or a brand already? I'm interested to learn the background of this project and support its offered blockchain technology. Thank you!!!

Also, just like WelcomeHomeCrypto I'm curious to see the vr park  Wink Good luck!!

That's right, we started work on creating a tracking system two years ago, our first test site was located in Canada. At the end of 2016, we created the first prototype with a multiplayer for two people, because the size of the test site was less than 40 meters. Since early 2017, we have been working on the creation of the VR Park in Moscow and have improved our tracking system. Documentation of the project exists, but at the moment it is not yet fully translated into English (since the first franchises were sold in Russia).
By the way, at the moment we are working on several options for collaborations with some companies, one of them is in space exploration sphere. You will have an opportunity to try yourself in role of cosmonauts in our VR-parks in the nearest future!  Shocked

I see. Thank you! I'm excited to see the services that this project can offer. (I'm a fan of VR related things btw Smiley ). Actually, this have a lot of potential to be successful considering the number of companies that focus on todays VR development - google , sony and more companies related to mobile and game technology. I consider these years to be a blossom times for VR.

One side question that comes in my mind is, will your services available to be paid with fiat? or it will be exclusive for VRcoin?
Is there an advantage to use VRcoin instead of fiat, like having a less price?
fulviata (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:08:34 AM

By the way, at the moment we are working on several options for collaborations with some companies, one of them is in space exploration sphere. You will have an opportunity to try yourself in role of cosmonauts in our VR-parks in the nearest future!  Shocked

I see. Thank you! I'm excited to see the services that this project can offer. (I'm a fan of VR related things btw Smiley ). Actually, this have a lot of potential to be successful considering the number of companies that focus on todays VR development - google , sony and more companies related to mobile and game technology. I consider these years to be a blossom times for VR.

One side question that comes in my mind is, will your services available to be paid with fiat? or it will be exclusive for VRcoin?
Is there an advantage to use VRcoin instead of fiat, like having a less price?

You're right! All our products will be available to be purchased with fiat for sure, but it will be more advantageous to pay with VRcoin
WelcomeHomeCrypto

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:55:43 PM

Just dropping by as I wanted to check what is the status of the photos/video that you promised to post?
stockblock

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 10:00:53 PM

Good video.
fulviata (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:17:51 AM

Just dropping by as I wanted to check what is the status of the photos/video that you promised to post?

We apologize for making you wait for so long! We want to make everything nearly perfect, that is why we need a little more time to prepare the site and the equipment! We will show you photos by the end of this week! 
BubbleBoy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:32:26 PM

By the way, at the moment we are working on several options for collaborations with some companies, one of them is in space exploration sphere. You will have an opportunity to try yourself in role of cosmonauts in our VR-parks in the nearest future!  Shocked

It sounds so exciting but I still can't imagine what is it in fact.

What is the difference between personal things for use VR and parks?
And what the profits of blockchain are you going to use? Is the fiat not enough?

████
              ▄▄████▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
     ▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
   ▄████▀                  ▀████▄
  ▐███▀                      ▀███▌
 ▐███▀   ████▄  ████  ▄████   ▀███▌
 ████    █████▄ ████ ▄█████    ████
▐███▌    ██████▄████▄██████    ▐███▌
████     ██████████████████     ████
████     ████ ████████ ████     ████
████     ████  ██████  ████     ████
▐███▌    ████   ████   ████    ▐███▌
 ████    ████   ████   ████    ████
 ▐███▄   ████   ████   ████   ▄███▌
  ▐███▄                      ▄███▌
   ▀████▄                  ▄████▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀████▀▀
                ████
MIDEX
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ GET TOKENS ▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM                                # WEB ANN + Bounty <
with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers           > Telegram Facebook Twitter Blog #
Cryggdrasil

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:41:29 PM

Hi fellows,

I seem to be becoming a huge fan of yours. Do you happen to have any Telegram group/chat, or Slack, or whatsoever?
ICOnow

Activity: 324
Merit: 10

Truth about ICO - ICOnow.net

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 03:53:51 PM

VRcoin ICO listed on ICOnow.

http://iconow.net/ico-721   

ICOnow.net - ICO rating, analysis and listing
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: