Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:03:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ✔️✔️Google News + Google Traffic => Organic Traffic * Submission By Top Editor  (Read 3177 times)
BitcSeo (OP)

Activity: 1009
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:16:39 AM
Last edit: September 04, 2017, 01:58:59 PM by BitcSeo

This service to get your website listed on google news by GN editor.

Adult & sexual related website are not acceptable

✔️Pls, get in contact with me via PM for details & price for inclution of your website.
✔️Agency & journalist who would like to their storie's to appear on google news are free to get in contact as well.

Thanks

NOTE : offering 50% discount using august 2 discount

================================
COUPON : Aug22017
================================

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dericks

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:39:49 AM

You are offering the hot service but the negative reps are forcing me to not post any query.
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:34:07 PM

You are offering the hot service but the negative reps are forcing me to not post any query.

@Dericks,

You have nothing to worry about this service because you decide the mode of payment.
=)>Escrow,Paypal,BCC are acceptable by me.

Infact i'm willing to go first when dealing with senior,hero,leggendary member's with proof of previous trade.

NOTE: the negative feedback was as a result of a presummed incompetent buyer's who bought one of my guide "on how to bypass 21 days hold" and failed to read or adhere to my instruction's. Well, i guess is no longer active on this forum as you can see on his profile on last log-in date.

Thanks

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
Dericks

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:01:56 PM

@Dericks,

You have nothing to worry about this service because you decide the mode of payment.

Infact i'm willing to go first when dealing with senior,hero,leggendary member's with proof of previous trade.

NOTE: the negative feedback was as a result of a presummed incompetent buyer's who bought one of my guide "on how to bypass 21 days hold" and failed to read or adhere to my instruction's. Well, i guess is no longer active on this forum as you can see on his profile on last log-in date.

Thanks

Awesome!
currently you are offering 50% discount.
So what would be the price after getting 50% off ?

What are tge requirements of blog/s ? Should it be old or you can do it with the new one as well ?
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 09:34:21 AM

=)>Pls, get in contact with me via PM.

Thanks

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
domirose

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 09:59:38 AM

Sent you Pm do Check
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 09:23:47 AM

Update :

Quote from:  link=action=profile;u=1094216 date=1501769615
!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Can you tell me more about your google news service?

Are you offering to get a site accepted into the google news program?

Or are you offering to post content to a site you already have approved for google news?

I have a site that I would like to see included.

HamXXX

@hes21, thanks for your interst in this service. Currently, i'm busy reviewing site(s) which are ready for inclusion on google news.

NOTE: Please, i'll get back to you before the end of today (CET zone) because reviewing & suggestion's to make minor changes are time consuming especially when submitting new website(s).

Thanks
Bitcseo

NOTE : i'm posting this here on the public board for the benefit of other member's who may have same question(s) as indicated below:

- When it comes to submitting website(s) to appear on google news, google staff reserve the right to reject or accept as such they have final say on which site(s) appear on G.news.

- However, i'm working with a top google editor who has 10 year's + experience in the field so, all website for inclusion will be forwarded to him. He takes time (normally 3-4 day's) to manually review each of this website. Thereafter, make suggestion, when necessary. Sometime's, he help in rewriting of submitted article's and stories on landing page.

*This aspect of the task has helped to increase acceptance & inclusion of new website on google news.

*The estimated time for inclusion varies based on the number of other submitted site(s) on queue.

Thanks & i hope this help.
Bitcseo⚐⚐⚐

☞NOTE : to those who ahve sent private msg's in regard's to inclusion of new website on google news. I'll send personalize answer to you withing 2-3 hour's CET. I just have to post this here because i've noticed most member's in the house asking same question.

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
fightingchacha

Activity: 88

I sell .EDU Email and Digital Ocean Coupon $50...

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:06:12 AM

can you giving proof for list on google news?

..I sell .EDU Email and Digital Ocean Coupon $50..
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:59:06 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2017, 04:53:04 PM by BitcSeo

Ok, thanks Cool

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:13:27 PM

@Dericks,

Thanks

Awesome!
currently you are offering 50% discount.
So what would be the price after getting 50% off ?

What are tge requirements of blog/s ? Should it be old or you can do it with the new one as well ?
[/quote]

@Dericks, pls get intouch via PM.

Regard's
Bitcseo

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:11:58 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2017, 08:01:07 PM by BitcSeo

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Great.

Let me know an address I can send a paypal payment to and I'll make it happen.

To be clear - I'm looking for the site to be accepted into the google news program (not just a story).

Thanks,
Hamish

@hes2,

Sure, for inclusion of your website & story on google news! Confirm

*Pls, send the sum of $50 into the following paypal account : peterpcbrothers.com

I'll get in touch after payment has been received.

Thanks
Bitcseo

Sent.

Thanks,
Hamish

@hes2, ok thanks. i'll check for confirmation of this payment & report back to you by tomorrow.

Regard's
Bitcseo

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
theseller

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:56:43 AM

What's the price with 50% discount? If they do not accept the website, we just lose the money?
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:33:56 PM

What's the price with 50% discount? If they do not accept the website, we just lose the money?

@theseller,

"What's the price with 50% discount?......" Pls, get in contact with me via pm. sure,no one is going to lose his or her money with the form of payment.

✔️I provide escrow ( to protect buyer and ensure the service in question is delivered before accepting escrow payment)
✔️Direct payment via bitcoin (optional)

Thanks
Bitcseo

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:49:56 PM

✔️Organic traffic from google
✔️Google News
✔️Allow top editor in the field to get your website,blog listed on google news Cool Cool Cool

Thanks

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: