Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:50:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: China not only bans new local ICOs but orders liquidation of existing ones  (Read 1472 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:39:36 AM

China government are complete idiots. They ban VPN, there are a bunch of decetralized open source VPN projects coming up.

It just doesn't make sense to try to legalize something you can't control.
That's truly dictatorship. The cryptocurrency community may become a threat to chinese government. That's the way comunist rulling the country. No one can be rich without being controlled by the government. I suggest to all developers to move to Singapore. I think Singapore more welcome than other countries. England is good choice too. Are there any countries that support ICOs, What do you think about Australia?

What like premining the coins calling yourself a company then persuading idiots to buy scam coins for profit?

Please  Roll Eyes
Gimme a break with your half ass retarded attempt at ideology.. On ICO's of all things  Cheesy

FUD first & ask questions later™

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ICObazaar (OP)

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

ICOBAZAAR: ALL ICOs IN ONE PLACE

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 08:40:55 AM

This is GREAT NEWS!  Cheesy
Why?

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:27:48 AM

Here is an interesting article looking into the ramifications of the ICO ban in China, and whether it is all doom and gloom or if there is something good to come out of it.

https://medium.com/@crowdholding/china-ban-on-icos-not-all-doom-and-gloom-74daf814209c

Putting the word "crowdfunding" in with a digital currency makes me fucking sick !
You all fabricated and perpetuated a scam system to play stock market fer teh ROI's.
Whether this ICO shit is scammy or not you gove 0 fucks.
You push it on.. for profits.

You ICO losers made BTC worth 5k each.
No ICO will ever accomplish anything because ALL OF THEM are scammy by design.
It's how they work.
It's been explained to you all EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY IN A 100 WAYS.
And you plug your ears and go to Poloniex and buy ICO's coins fer teh ROI's.

I hope each and every single one of you fucking losers get ripped off bad and lose all your money.
I can't stand you.
You ruined crypto forever.
You took a huge fat greedy shit allover what ever promise we had of getting a digital currency take seriously and adopted.
You squatted down pajeets and shit all over the ideology of crypto simply to pad your wallet..
with Bitcoin of all things.
.. a "currency"

..not an ICO scheme  Roll Eyes

Can you tell the difference yet dumb fucks ?
It *HAS* been explained to you all.. since you are all 101% pure fucking stupid.
(when you have to explain things to people that is blatant and obvious it make you a fucking god damn idiot)

So thanks for coming noobs.
I am overjoyed that you all decided to come here and make and buy 1000's of ICO coins for your greedy selfish childish shortsighted impatient little BITCOIN profits.
Give yourselves a hand because you earned it.. you all did so much to further the cause of getting a digital *CURRENCY* adopted.
Well done pajeets.. you are my hero.. i am soooooooooooooooooooo glad you are here noobs.
If only more greedy immoral brat noobs would show up just think how low we can that bar scraping on the ground.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Argoo

Activity: 2254
Merit: 223

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:20:23 AM

I do not think that China will prohibit the existing ICO. Otherwise, citizens and legal entities that have previously invested in ICO will suffer multi-million losses and large claims can be brought against the government of China. I do not think there are full idiots in the Chinese government. There is some kind of cunning information combination with the extraction of this profit by certain groups of people. Soon we will see why all this was invented.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
KillyGon

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:27:31 AM

you think china regulator can trace addres, who is known addres
crypto curency still anonymous without verified ID
Red_Sanford

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:43:28 AM

China government are complete idiots. They ban VPN, there are a bunch of decetralized open source VPN projects coming up.

It just doesn't make sense to try to legalize something you can't control.
That's truly dictatorship. The cryptocurrency community may become a threat to chinese government. That's the way comunist rulling the country. No one can be rich without being controlled by the government. I suggest to all developers to move to Singapore. I think Singapore more welcome than other countries. England is good choice too. Are there any countries that support ICOs, What do you think about Australia?

After watching the Kim Dotcom documentary I wouldn't invest in shit that is offered from Australia . They are just a bad as the US in my opinion. Take a minute and watch it if you get the chance. It will open your eyes to the corruption of the largest governments of the world.

And England ? No monitoring of their citizens going on, is there ? /s

TRAVELCHAIN
  Make a trip of your dreams!   
▄██▄███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▄██▄
▀██▀█████████▄░░░░░░░░░▄█████████▀██▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄░░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
=
  SmartTravelling ecosystem 
[ Twitter ]   [ Facebook ]   [ Medium ]
▬▬▬  [ Website ]   [ Whitepaper ]  ▬▬▬
[ Instagram ]   [ Telegram ]   [ Youtube ]

maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:09:23 AM

i think there is other country that allowing for the ico to be release. this is a lesson for the ico to give a good perspective for the government and give explain to them that they will not scamming people with their project. without doing this, i think every country/government will not allow ico and will banned ico for protecting their citizen.
kolap

Activity: 301

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:25:54 AM

This kind of dumping and selling make whales happy. Back in the old days China scare and Bitcoin dump to as low $150 from $1100, and see what it is now.

xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:38:12 AM

you think china regulator can trace addres, who is known addres
crypto curency still anonymous without verified ID
I don't think we are really anonymous. We need exchange and they have our IP address and also our wallet address.
I think the governments don't want people to be anonymous, so Chinese governments will investigate Exchanges in China. And people will have to provide their ID before using Exchanges...
So anonymous coins are not so anonymous. They are anonymous if we don't send anything to Exchange and vice-versa.
We can also go to a public internet cafe. But you need to provide your ID in majority. And they register what pc you are using i suppose.
It will be difficult to be anonymous. But i think there is a good side. If someone get hacked, they will know who did this as this person will need Exchange to change his money.
It seems that NEO is not in the list of ICO that China will investigate. I don't know if it is true.
Here is the source:
https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/6ycx6h/neo_update_china_releases_list_of_icos_under/

helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:42:52 AM

The Chinese government often seems to make laws that seem to be overreaching and impossible to regulate. By doing things this way, there are a lot of people who will not follow the new laws, and when the government does investigate/audit those few unlucky people, there is no escape under the law (except maybe by bribery).

oreits11

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:54:26 PM

that is unfair with the chance as the customs on PRC policy with the strict regulation of the information exchange

that the use with the potentials as different developer to enter as expending details with the early to modest entrance as attaining business with the

crypto currency.

that the returns of work of the non prc developer has with the less on limit as the exchange that they in prc have with the less to expends as the

blocking to avoid use with the critical on examination as appealing message of the moderation.

alva5763

Activity: 451

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:23:03 PM

Although China is a big player in both the ICO and cryptocurrency markets they are not the only ones. Russia,US and Australia could take more of the market and other Asian countries could emerge as strong contenders.
ogoowinner

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:27:18 PM

The Chinese government could be doing this deliberately to scare people then gather up some coins. There is always been News coming from that government.
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:13:34 PM

What they mean by existing one?

There should be some time frames. And definitions what is ICO.

Without it is hard to refund anything.

If it is so as you are saying then I don't understand the point of banning of all existing ICOs. To me more logical is to ban coming ICOs and admit it as illegal activity, so there will be no need to think about all this people who already invested their money.

I would like to hear the news from a guy from China directly, for now I hear only gossips and that is making me and others more and more confused.
caravel

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:27:05 PM

It seems ridiculous to me for a country to ban Initial coin offerings, but not the coins themselves...
What is the government trying to achieve exactly?

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: