Bitcoin Forum
January 18, 2018, 04:19:01 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🚀 [ANN] PRE-ICO + ICO RefToken Decentralised Marketing Platform 🚀🌟  (Read 2555 times)
RefToken_Jan

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:27:15 PM

Are there any recent updates on this? I like the sound of this product and I would like to know it's progress Smiley

Yeah what's the latest update on the project? The ICO launch is soon, so if possible I'd like to see how things are looking so far.

Hi;

The project is well underway, with the proof of concept scheduled to be released by end of year (mid-December). We have also received some very promising sales enquires based off the press our platform has been receiving.

That is all super exciting to hear. With that proof of concept is there somewhere we can sign up to get updates or emails when it does release? I would love to test it out once it's in beta or goes live.

Sure, https://reftoken.io and scroll to the bottom of the page, there's a subscribe field.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
S3cco

Activity: 731

❤️ BitcoinGarden

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 12:01:57 PM

Upgrade your blockchain: Jan Sammut, CEO at RefToken, about affiliate advertising and expanding of blockchain companies’ audience
https://bitcoingarden.org/upgrade-blockchain-jan-sammut-ceo-reftoken-affiliate-advertising-expanding-blockchain-companies-audience/

Affiliate marketing is one of the most popular ways of online advertising, especially in the gambling sector. Over the years of its existence, one has been facing a range of challenges able to cause significant damage to all participants of the CPA network. Jan Sammut, a speaker of coming Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Cyprus, explained in the interview about the role of blockchain in the modern digital economy, the way to eliminate weaknesses of advertising networks using smart contracts and to expand the audience of your project as fast as possible...

DrewXland

Activity: 112

Innovation Powered by Crypto

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 11:52:38 PM

Hi guys. I've just published a review article on Reftoken over on my blog at http://cryptocoindude.com/this-is-most-undervalued-ico-of-the-moment-and-why-im-about-to-buy-into-it/

I'd appreciate it if you all could go on over there and give it a read. There are social share buttons at the bottom of the post so if you could share it on all your social media channels we can continue to forward the profile and visibility of Reftoken (which benefits us all :-)

Thanks in advance for your support.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.