Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:58:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Find an upcoming Blockchain and ICO event near you!  (Read 5200 times)
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:19:19 AM

Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Kiev to bring together international blockchain experts

I was there, on that meetup)
You guys did a great job to organize it! That was really awesome!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marckenigsberg

Activity: 164
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 04:57:36 PM

Hey is their any meetups in Asia, India, Do you just give information of others who are organizing the meetups or you are the person who is organizing this all meetups.

There is also the blockshow Asia in Singapore 29,30 November
https://blockshowasia.com/

marckenigsberg

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 05:14:04 PM

Who is going to the ICO event in Amsterdam.
I'm thinking of going.

Hi there! Yes, I work at the Smile-Expo company(which is the organizer). You can reach me if you have any questions regarding existing and/or upcoming events.
Regarding the events in India - there will be a major Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference in 2018. Stay tuned!

I was looking at the new Slovenia event.
I've attended a lot of your events and spoken at them including Prague, Kiev and Estonia.
I would like to know if Slovenia will have a lot of english speakers attending?

dimcasper

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:13:09 PM

Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Kiev to bring together international blockchain experts

I was there, on that meetup)
You guys did a great job to organize it! That was really awesome!

I have been there too . Thanks to the organizers and volunteers. Everything was made at the high level.
NickBesedin (OP)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:02:51 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2017, 11:51:45 AM by NickBesedin

@nagatraju, @dimcasper, thank you for kind words! It is really fascinating to read positive comments from visitors and it motivates us to achieve new goals! Come visit our Moscow one! We've got the biggest world's exhibition of blockchain projects there

@marckenigsberg - Conference main language is English, so any foreigners are welcome! Please, find our top-list of speakers invited:
invited speakers:
- Jure Pirc, the President of Blockchain Association Slovenia, and
- Tadej Slapnik, the Secretary of State in the Prime Minister's Office
- Yuri Sidorovich, the Managing Partner and Forensic leader for Deloitte’s Adriatic Region.
- Matjaž Slak, Evaluations Team Lead at Cofound.it
- Aleks Bozhinov , Business Coach. Serial Entrepreneur. Ex-Googler

@Yarex, We are running Maltian and Cyprian Blockchain & Bitcoin events as well, ICO topics will be discussed there as well. If you are looking to more dedicated ICO event - Netherlands is the place of your choice Smiley

Since you all are interested about different events, I've prepared a list of all our existing discounts and promocodes, for you, guys. Please find it below:

• ICO Event Amsterdam: ICONL20 - flat 20% discount
  • Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Moscow: bitpromo, 20% when buying 2+ tickets
  • Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Malta: BBCM2017 - Flat 20% discount

NEXT BLOCK Conference - Kyiv, May 18th - Unlocking Blockchain Technology
dinzerillo

Activity: 112

----Fan of This post!

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:18:40 PM

FinTech World Forum | Bejing | Nov 16-17

http://bj.fintechwf.com/

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Post Sponsored by:

Vladimir Dyakov | AB-CHAIN  |  CEO  | WWW.AB-CHAIN.COM

Meeting request : team@ab-chain.com

- First International Blockchain Ad Network
- Telegram: https://t.me/ab_chain

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit the conference to :

• Attend practical workshops on regulation, import/export, funding, marketing, brand positioning, launch and growth strategies
• Hear from inspirational keynote speakers and fintech founders who have taken their businesses to the next level
• Meet with the potential partners, customers, investors, and advisors who can help your business to flourish
• Share knowledge with fellow industry leaders and experts in the conferences
• Watch scores of in-depth product presentations in the showcase theater
• Benefit form on site advisory clinics with market experts
• Network with the FinTech ecosystem
cryptoinvesters

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:53:30 AM

Great! we'll try to be here! Nice to see these meetings in the Netherlands

Technical, financial and legal aspects of ICOs: Holland to host ICO Event Amsterdam  

http://imgur.com/a/q4wlK

On November 29, Amsterdam will host a conference dedicated to the modern startup investing tool: Initial Coin Offering. The event called ICO Event Amsterdam 2017 will bring together around 300 participants: investors, lawyers and blockchain project developers, who have managed to attract millions of investments due to the Initial Coin Offering.        

An exhibition area will be a significant part of the event. About 20 companies will show their solutions: virtual currency exchanges, blockchain platforms to assist in ICO preparations, cryptocurrency payment systems.    

The conference will allow to examine all ICO aspects from the perspective of an entrepreneur and investor. Besides, it will reveal other issues, such as: regulation of cryptocurrency crowdsales, ways to attract investors to them, search of prospective ICOs to invest in, and investment protection. Experts will analyze the cryptocurrency market in Europe and the world, while founders of successful projects will share their experience in conducting campaigns.  

ICO Event Amsterdam 2017 is included to the network of ICO Events by Smile-Expo, the organizer of Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference (a series of blockchain events in Europe). This year, ICO Events will be also held in London and Moscow.      
Blockchain is discussed in the Netherlands at the country level. The Government is going to integrate it into the financial system and has already announced an establishment of the Dutch Blockchain Coalition. The country is planning to create a blockchain campus, allowing innovative projects to obtain government support. Therefore, Holland (particularly Amsterdam, the country?s business center) has a favorable environment for startups and a high level of interest in ICOs among business and IT communities.            

ICO Event Amsterdam will be interesting for both young companies, planning to raise investments using an ICO, and investors, looking for the way to put their money profitably. The event will be also useful for experts and advisers engaged in ICOs and cryptocurrencies.  
Venue: Taets Art and Event Park (Building 41).

More information about the topics and speakers is available on the website of ICO Event Amsterdam: https://icoevent.eu/

CryptoBro75

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:26:31 PM

The "World Funding Summit" with focus on Blockchain technology and ICO's will be held at the Convention Center in Los Angeles this weekend.
Anybody coming? PM me for a (possible, because strictly limited) 50% off code.

http://worldfundingsummit.com/
EvaGC

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:04:10 PM

How about France Digitale tomorrow?
Michaelsch

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:58:08 PM

I want to learn more about crypto and from my experience, I feel that conferences could be a good way to learn... I found this one https://blockshowasia.com/ and I'm thinking to go, but tickets are not so cheap, but I suppose it could worth it... what do you think guys? have you heard about it?
Futureblnr

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:41:48 AM

I want to learn more about crypto and from my experience, I feel that conferences could be a good way to learn... I found this one https://blockshowasia.com/ and I'm thinking to go, but tickets are not so cheap, but I suppose it could worth it... what do you think guys? have you heard about it?

Wow! It's in Singapour! I'm going there soon! I think it's actually a good idea to go there and not that expensive as you may think... you can earn more after with all that knowledge
EvaGC

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:16:20 PM

Anyone coming to the FRANCE DIGITAL event today in Paris?
Michaelsch

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:39:02 AM

Wow! It's in Singapour! I'm going there soon! I think it's actually a good idea to go there and not that expensive as you may think... you can earn more after with all that knowledge

yes! and I found a promo code for 30% discount, it's "VIP30", if you need it
dewerell1

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:08:14 PM

ллллцй
NickBesedin (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:26:49 AM

Hi guys, I am back with amazing proposal for Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Cyprus!

On November 30, Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Cyprus will hold a pitch session, allowing blockchain software manufacturers to present their new projects to investors and mass media. 

Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Cyprus is dedicated to the latest trends and innovations in cryptocurrency and blockchain technology sectors. The event will involve developers and providers of various solutions based on bitcoin and blockchain technologies as well as mining and IT companies. 

All participants will be able to take the floor on the stage within 5 minutes and tell the audience, investors and mass media about their own projects.

All exhibition attendees could talk to participating companies in the exhibition area and ask them questions. 

B&BC Cyprus will present 16 projects, including such crypto companies as FinTech, NAGA, Paymon (platform for fast cryptocurrency transactions), YoBit.Net online exchange, CoinTraffic advertising network and many others.     
Please note that you can buy tickets to Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Cyprus at a discount due to the Black Friday just for 250 EUR!       
It means that the price for one ticket will be reduced by 100 EUR from 24 to 26 November. During this period, we will hold a drawing of +1 ticket (for a friend or colleague) among registered people.   

Three winners will be determined randomly. We will announce their names on the official website and in our social media groups on November 28.   

The registration and full event program are available on the official website : https://blockchainshow.eu/

NickBesedin (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:10:07 AM

Hello everyone! Proud to announce a special offer for Slovenia:

BLACK FRIDAY!  
November 24.  🤗 Just one day!
Discount 50% off or the tickets! 🎉
Promocode: BlackCoin

An International Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference will take place in Slovenia!
Blockchain business in Slovenia: laws, opportunities, and prospects. How beneficial is the country’s environment for investors and startup organizers? Is this ecosystem developed, and what do the laws say? These issues will be revealed by speakers of Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Slovenia.  
Simultaneous interpretation from English into Slovenian will be available at the conference.
December 12, Ljubljana to host a conference on cryptocurrencies and blockchain involving business, government and public organizations.

https://blockchainconference.si/

Mr Ant

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:02:26 AM

Today is the Black Friday guys!
Catch some tickets for Cyprus for a special price!
https://goo.gl/2VgRmz
NickBesedin (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:38:47 AM

Hi Guys! Have you heard that Slovenia is called a homeland of blockchain companies?

The government’s loyal attitude, the interest of the society, and favorable legislation are the seeds that gave birth to a great variety of blockchain companies in Slovenia. Some of them are well-known throughout the world today.
·        Bitnik – Bitcoin company that buys and sells the ‘first cryptocurrency’ and provides consultancy services focusing on the issues of its safe storage and use.
·        ICONOMI – blockchain platform for investors.
·        Cofound.it – service for establishing blockchain-based businesses.
·        Bitstamp – cryptocurrency exchange.
·        SunContract – blockchain service for purchasing and selling electric power.
·        Viberate – ecosystem for musicians and their fans that works with copyrights, selling music content, and honoraria.
Some firms were founded by foreign entrepreneurs and registered in Slovenia; others are startups raised in the country.

Blockchain infrastructure

There are nine Bitcoin ATMs in Slovenia, owned by five operators, as well as the world’s largest exchanges and marketplaces, including the Slovenian service Bitnik.
In 2017, several major events took place in the country, dedicated to cryptocurrencies and blockchain: conferences, meetups. For the first time ever, Slovenia has joined the international celebration of Bitcoin pizza anniversary, commemorating the purchase of the first real product for Bitcoin (Laszlo Hanyecz ordered pizza on May 22, 2010).
This year, Ljubljana will host the international Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference for the first time. Presentations will be given by the president of Bitcoin Association Slovenia Jure Pirc and State Secretary in Office of the Prime Minister Tadej Slapnik, and foreign experts: the President of Liberland (the first blockchain state) Vit Jedlicka, head of Red Flag USA (large US blockchain consultancy agency) John Collins, and others.
Despite the fact that the government is sceptic about cryptocurrencies, blockchain is definitely given a green light in Slovenia. Decentralized startups have rather comfortable conditions there. Therefore, the country is quite likely to launch national blockchain services for trials soon.
Find out more about the conference in Ljubljana » https://blockchainconference.si/en

marckenigsberg

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 11:41:53 AM

I just got back from the Cyprus event and it was really good.
I have some pictures and footage from the event too.
Unfortunately I won't be able to attend Slovenia but am looking forward to more events.
Thanks!

NickBesedin (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:47:19 AM

On December 7, Malta (St Julian’s) will feature Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference, an event on blockchain and cryptocurrencies, organized by Smile-Expo. Representatives of business, government and financial sector will discuss key issues of the blockchain industry, including the national blockchain strategy

The popularity of blockchain and cryptocurrencies in the world is growing. Early December, the rate of bitcoin exceeded $11 000; large stock exchanges in New York and Chicago introduce bitcoin futures; various countries draft bills adopting or restricting the new technologies. Traditionally, Malta is called one of the top five countries most open to bitcoin.

Blockchain in Malta: towards new technology

In December, the Financial Services Agency (MFSA) published a document on ICO, cryptocurrencies and operation companies associated with them. Its results will affect the vector of state policy.
At the beginning of the year, Malta's Prime Minister, Joseph Muscat, said that Europe should become a “bitcoin continent”, and Malta could turn into a European analogue of the “Silicon Valley”, the center for the new technologies development. Cryptocurrency and the blockchain are also whole-heartedly approved by other members of the Maltese government. Among them are Silvio Schembri, Malta’s Parliamentary Secretary for Digital Economy, and Joseph Cuschieri, Executive Chairman of the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA).
Silvio Schembri will participate in Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Malta. He will talk about the country's blockchain strategy: how the government plans to turn Malta into an advanced blockchain country.

Main topics of the conference and key speakers

In addition to Silvio Schembri, the conference will be attended by other influential figures of the Maltese blockchain community. For instance, Steve Tendon, Senior Fintech and Blockchain Advisor at Quantum Financial Analytics; well-known Maltese lawyers Max Ganado and Leonard Bonello; Loui Mercieca, Chief Software Architect at Agilis, participant of the government blockchain projects. The conference will also feature the reports of founders and managers of well-known blockchain companies from around the world: Gregory Klumov (USA), Abdalla Kablan (UK), Ivan Petuhovsky (Spain), Max Krupyshev (Germany).
Expert will focus on the discussion of:
•   blockchain in the global economy: history of development and trends;
•   ICO and investment in tokens;
•   legal regulation of the cryptocurrency, ICO, blockchain developments;
•   blockchain-based solutions, practical advice on the development.
During the conference there will be also a panel discussion dedicated to “Legal and Regulatory Challenges in Blockchain”, involving leading lawyers of Malta.

Exhibition area

In addition to speakers’ reports, conference attendees will enjoy an exhibition area demonstrating blockchain products. All participants of the conference will also be able to communicate there with exhibitors and sponsors of the event. These are teams of prospective startups and developers of advanced equipment for the industry.
Betconstruct is a sponsor of the event. The provider of solutions for gambling and the developer of a single blockchain platform BetConstruct Spring.
CREDITS is a platform with the implementation of blockchain and smart contracts having unprecedented transaction speed.
Health Monitor is a manufacturer of monitors for diagnosis of internal organs. The equipment of the company will be presented at their stand.
Gimmer is a service for automatic “smart” crypto trading. Using the service, experienced traders will be able to set up trading bots and earn money on cryptocurrency without wasting time.
All exhibitors will report within a pitch session and talk about their projects in the format of short presentations.

The organizer of the event is the international event company Smile-Expo. In 2017, the company organized 15 conferences of the “Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference” network in different countries of the world, and in 2018, more than 20 conferences are planned to be held.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: