Bitcoin Forum
November 21, 2017, 09:06:38 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Find an upcoming Blockchain and ICO event near you!  (Read 3737 times)
nagatraju

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 04:19:19 AM

Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Kiev to bring together international blockchain experts

I was there, on that meetup)
You guys did a great job to organize it! That was really awesome!

NEUROMATION

▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
    █▄     
    ███▄   
    ██▀██▄ 
█▄   ▀  ▀██▄
███▄      ██
██▀██▄    ██
██  ▀██▄  ██
██    ▀██▄██
██▄     ▀███
 ▀██▄  ▄  ▀█
   ▀██▄██  
     ▀███  
       ▀█  
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
....Distributed Synthetic Data Platform for Deep Learning Applications....
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Reddit YouTube Medium
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marckenigsberg

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:57:36 PM

Hey is their any meetups in Asia, India, Do you just give information of others who are organizing the meetups or you are the person who is organizing this all meetups.

There is also the blockshow Asia in Singapore 29,30 November
https://blockshowasia.com/
marckenigsberg

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:14:04 PM

Who is going to the ICO event in Amsterdam.
I'm thinking of going.

Hi there! Yes, I work at the Smile-Expo company(which is the organizer). You can reach me if you have any questions regarding existing and/or upcoming events.
Regarding the events in India - there will be a major Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference in 2018. Stay tuned!

I was looking at the new Slovenia event.
I've attended a lot of your events and spoken at them including Prague, Kiev and Estonia.
I would like to know if Slovenia will have a lot of english speakers attending?
dimcasper

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:13:09 PM

Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Kiev to bring together international blockchain experts

I was there, on that meetup)
You guys did a great job to organize it! That was really awesome!

I have been there too . Thanks to the organizers and volunteers. Everything was made at the high level.

NickBesedin

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:02:51 AM

@nagatraju, @dimcasper, thank you for kind words! It is really fascinating to read positive comments from visitors and it motivates us to achieve new goals! Come visit our Moscow one! We've got the biggest world's exhibition of blockchain projects there

@marckenigsberg - Conference main language is English, so any foreigners are welcome! Please, find our top-list of speakers invited:
invited speakers:
- Jure Pirc, the President of Blockchain Association Slovenia, and
- Tadej Slapnik, the Secretary of State in the Prime Minister's Office
- Yuri Sidorovich, the Managing Partner and Forensic leader for Deloitte’s Adriatic Region.
- Matjaž Slak, Evaluations Team Lead at Cofound.it
- Aleks Bozhinov , Business Coach. Serial Entrepreneur. Ex-Googler

@Yarex, We are running Maltian and Cyprian Blockchain & Bitcoin events as well, ICO topics will be discussed there as well. If you are looking to more dedicated ICO event - Netherlands is the place of your choice Smiley

Since you all are interested about different events, I've prepared a list of all our existing discounts and promocodes, for you, guys. Please find it below:

• ICO Event Amsterdam: ICONL20 - flat 20% discount
  • Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Moscow: bitpromo, 20% when buying 2+ tickets
  • Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Malta: BBCM2017 - Flat 20% discount

dinzerillo

Activity: 51

----Fan of This post!

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:18:40 PM

FinTech World Forum | Bejing | Nov 16-17

http://bj.fintechwf.com/

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Post Sponsored by:

Vladimir Dyakov | AB-CHAIN  |  CEO  | WWW.AB-CHAIN.COM

Meeting request : team@ab-chain.com

- First International Blockchain Ad Network
- Telegram: https://t.me/ab_chain

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit the conference to :

• Attend practical workshops on regulation, import/export, funding, marketing, brand positioning, launch and growth strategies
• Hear from inspirational keynote speakers and fintech founders who have taken their businesses to the next level
• Meet with the potential partners, customers, investors, and advisors who can help your business to flourish
• Share knowledge with fellow industry leaders and experts in the conferences
• Watch scores of in-depth product presentations in the showcase theater
• Benefit form on site advisory clinics with market experts
• Network with the FinTech ecosystem
cryptoinvesters

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:53:30 AM

Great! we'll try to be here! Nice to see these meetings in the Netherlands

Technical, financial and legal aspects of ICOs: Holland to host ICO Event Amsterdam  

On November 29, Amsterdam will host a conference dedicated to the modern startup investing tool: Initial Coin Offering. The event called ICO Event Amsterdam 2017 will bring together around 300 participants: investors, lawyers and blockchain project developers, who have managed to attract millions of investments due to the Initial Coin Offering.        

An exhibition area will be a significant part of the event. About 20 companies will show their solutions: virtual currency exchanges, blockchain platforms to assist in ICO preparations, cryptocurrency payment systems.    

The conference will allow to examine all ICO aspects from the perspective of an entrepreneur and investor. Besides, it will reveal other issues, such as: regulation of cryptocurrency crowdsales, ways to attract investors to them, search of prospective ICOs to invest in, and investment protection. Experts will analyze the cryptocurrency market in Europe and the world, while founders of successful projects will share their experience in conducting campaigns.  

ICO Event Amsterdam 2017 is included to the network of ICO Events by Smile-Expo, the organizer of Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference (a series of blockchain events in Europe). This year, ICO Events will be also held in London and Moscow.      
Blockchain is discussed in the Netherlands at the country level. The Government is going to integrate it into the financial system and has already announced an establishment of the Dutch Blockchain Coalition. The country is planning to create a blockchain campus, allowing innovative projects to obtain government support. Therefore, Holland (particularly Amsterdam, the country?s business center) has a favorable environment for startups and a high level of interest in ICOs among business and IT communities.            

ICO Event Amsterdam will be interesting for both young companies, planning to raise investments using an ICO, and investors, looking for the way to put their money profitably. The event will be also useful for experts and advisers engaged in ICOs and cryptocurrencies.  
Venue: Taets Art and Event Park (Building 41).

More information about the topics and speakers is available on the website of ICO Event Amsterdam: https://icoevent.eu/

CryptoBro75

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:26:31 PM

The "World Funding Summit" with focus on Blockchain technology and ICO's will be held at the Convention Center in Los Angeles this weekend.
Anybody coming? PM me for a (possible, because strictly limited) 50% off code.

http://worldfundingsummit.com/

Looking a mineable coin developer in the US. Paid.
EvaGC

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:04:10 PM

How about France Digitale tomorrow?
Michaelsch

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:58:08 PM

I want to learn more about crypto and from my experience, I feel that conferences could be a good way to learn... I found this one https://blockshowasia.com/ and I'm thinking to go, but tickets are not so cheap, but I suppose it could worth it... what do you think guys? have you heard about it?
Futureblnr

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:41:48 AM

I want to learn more about crypto and from my experience, I feel that conferences could be a good way to learn... I found this one https://blockshowasia.com/ and I'm thinking to go, but tickets are not so cheap, but I suppose it could worth it... what do you think guys? have you heard about it?

Wow! It's in Singapour! I'm going there soon! I think it's actually a good idea to go there and not that expensive as you may think... you can earn more after with all that knowledge
EvaGC

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:16:20 PM

Anyone coming to the FRANCE DIGITAL event today in Paris?
Michaelsch

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:39:02 AM

Wow! It's in Singapour! I'm going there soon! I think it's actually a good idea to go there and not that expensive as you may think... you can earn more after with all that knowledge

yes! and I found a promo code for 30% discount, it's "VIP30", if you need it
dewerell1

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:08:14 PM

ллллцй
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.