Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:23:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO ban opportunity  (Read 1149 times)
albio87 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:49:42 PM

Let's discuss about something that i see as an opportunity.

All of these Chinese ICOs were collecting a huge amount of money, which means a lack of profit for the oldest coins we already have.

So imagine after this storm if all that money will invested in the existing coins, it will turn in a win win situation for all =D

what's your toghts about?
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:53:47 PM

What you said above can really be true in the coming days. We can see now the effect of what happened in China regarding ICOs as we are experiencing selloff for those ICOs that originated from that country. If what you said played out accordingly, many old coin will have an increase in their price as people will start investing in them again. Lets just hope for the best.
bucksman5233

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

TV TWO - Connect your TV to ETH Blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 02:58:53 PM

Yes it's actually true if that happens all the money in the coins like walton would be put on the big cap coins the price may raise little high but I don't think any extraordinary would happen.

trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 03:18:35 PM

All that ICOs were already in obvious bubble maybe this event opens people's eyes to upcoming ICO crises. I don't think also there will be a opportunity for old coins, all that money will flow to another ico or another new token which can give better profit.

layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 03:51:42 PM

Hmm, you have a point. The ICO ban might be drama so people will sell panic. So Chinese whales can accumulate coins from buying the dip. Soon they can manipulate the price after coin accumulation.

All of these Chinese ICOs were collecting a huge amount of money, which means a lack of profit for the oldest coins we already have.

So imagine after this storm if all that money will invested in the existing coins, it will turn in a win win situation for all =D

neinnein125

Activity: 475
Merit: 251

VTOS

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:59:40 PM

I feel like we will find new opportunity to invest in new coins. Chinese panic may help people from all other nations. It will help bitcoin in biggest way anyways.

▄█████████████████████▄
  ▄
█████████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████████▀
 ▀████
███████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████
     ████
█████████████████
      ████
██████████████
       █████████████████
        ███████████████
         ▀███████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
V T O S      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM    TWITTER     GITHUB

⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:04:49 PM

The market is down yes https://www.coingecko.com/en but is it just me or do you think that it didnt go lower than what everyone seems to be panicking about.

bengems

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:14:12 PM

Icos are becoming annoying and degrading to cryptos..regulations would be fine, but I don't like it to come from government.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:27:24 PM

Yeah i think china banning ico have two point .. :
1) china government want to save their investor from scam ico ..
2) it's only for manipulation price bitcoin to down so when bitcoin down and people buy and sell when it's high price

It's only my opinion .. but i hope what happen it's positive . 
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1018

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:48:19 PM

I feel like we will find new opportunity to invest in new coins. Chinese panic may help people from all other nations. It will help bitcoin in biggest way anyways.

Today is a good day to buy your fav coin. I wish to buy some coins really but BTC is also down. I wouldn't gain as much token if I do buy today. Whether this is just a drama, I'm grabbing this opportunity still to trade back the ones I've sold earlier. Bought back my STA with WAVES Smiley

Icos are becoming annoying and degrading to cryptos..regulations would be fine, but I don't like it to come from government.

They want to take control to a decentralized market.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
kriptom

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:12:21 PM

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/09/04/chinese-icos-china-bans-fundraising-through-initial-coin-offerings-report-says.html
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:27:31 PM

I have this thought too. We may have the infect days to come and the infect should impact other coins positively and for you to benefit from the cash flow from the band ico you must buy most of the popular coins now and profit from the pump that will happen.
Melissa95

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:46:49 PM

But China has a huge impact on the altcoin market. Finding new coins is good but with the current situation is still unstable
MiriamWeston

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:56:30 PM

I think all the ICOs already in the bubble are clear that this event could open the eyes of everyone to the upcoming ICO crises. Whoever accepts the risk he will win
burdeN

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:06:00 PM

Stability is the best option for market. People won't invest in something that bacomes cheaper and cheaper every day.
DigitalLemming

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:11:49 PM

Yes I think the already well established coins are going to see a lot more attention in the future. Also coins like XRP which is amount the ffew to be completely SEC compliant will see more positive growth in the future.
garciaor2002

Activity: 144

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:35:46 PM

buy opportunity
 Tongue
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:14:50 PM

I think all the ICOs already in the bubble are clear that this event could open the eyes of everyone to the upcoming ICO crises. Whoever accepts the risk he will win
I agree. People will now carefully watch, analyze, and research into the ICOs they are buying into.
Argoo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 223

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:31:05 PM

If China really prohibits ICO, fewer new coins will be created, and the funds invested will not be diverted. This, in turn, will lead to the transfusion of capital into old coins, which should rise in price.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
BMG86

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:46:57 PM

I just don't understand why everyone had to panic sell because of this news. It has nothing to do with the current coins so why all the freak out? One thing though is governments will continue to try to crack down on cryptos as they go against the establishment.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: