Bitcoin Forum
November 21, 2017, 05:17:58 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW!  (Read 31606 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
oXo

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:09:17 PM

By the way, no one thought that what Likewise says isn't entirely true?

What do you mean by making such a statement?

They are unlikely to get rid of pimps. They can just as easily use Lust application

It seems to me that if the customer encounters a pimp, he will report to the support service and this account will block

I'm not sure that tech support will work. Yes, and not every client to spend time on it

I do not quite agree with this. I think if the service is called upon to get rid of third parties in this process, the client will somehow announce the presence of the pimp

Yes, I also thought about it. Surely the client will be unpleasant and he will at least not come to this girl

And you did not think that the pimp can not just show up? He can simply use the account, communicate with the client and tell the girl when the client comes to her

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NeliFur

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:10:05 PM

They are unlikely to get rid of pimps. They can just as easily use Lust application

It seems to me that if the customer encounters a pimp, he will report to the support service and this account will block

I'm not sure that tech support will work. Yes, and not every client to spend time on it

I do not quite agree with this. I think if the service is called upon to get rid of third parties in this process, the client will somehow announce the presence of the pimp

Yes, I also thought about it. Surely the client will be unpleasant and he will at least not come to this girl

And you did not think that the pimp can not just show up? He can simply use the account, communicate with the client and tell the girl when the client comes to her

Pimps are not always evil. I think it's something like sales managers
nrvkush

Activity: 335

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:10:52 PM

Hahah, this is a bad comparison. With the same success can be encouraged openly criminal activity
oXo

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:11:53 PM

Hahah, this is a bad comparison. With the same success can be encouraged openly criminal activity

They perform the same functions as sales managers, but these are pimps are one of the main causes of cruelty in the field of sex services
nrvkush

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:14:45 PM

They perform the same functions as sales managers, but these are pimps are one of the main causes of cruelty in the field of sex services

Indeed, pimps are terrible. You should not even think about legitimizing their activities. It's like a slave trade
NeliFur

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:18:06 PM

Indeed, pimps are terrible. You should not even think about legitimizing their activities. It's like a slave trade

This stereotyped thinking, in countries with legalized prostitution the situation is completely different
oXo

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:20:15 PM

This stereotyped thinking, in countries with legalized prostitution the situation is completely different

Nevertheless, the difference is enormous. Optimization of funds and all that
chairmanMeow

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:24:45 PM

Nevertheless, the difference is enormous. Optimization of funds and all that

By the way, indeed, the problem of Lust is also in the absence of ways to persuade prostitutes to refuse cash
nrvkush

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:26:33 PM

Is this a problem? Prostitutes are already switching to crypto currency
NeliFur

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:27:52 PM

Is this a problem? Prostitutes are already switching to crypto currency

I've heard about this, but I do not think that this phenomenon of a mass character
oXo

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:29:15 PM

I think that the application can be successful, but only in countries with permitted prostitution
nrvkush

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:29:45 PM

I think that the application can be successful, but only in countries with permitted prostitution

I would say that in such countries there will be fewer problems with the promotion of this application. However, this does not mean that in other countries Lust can not be realized
chairmanMeow

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:32:33 PM

I would say that in such countries there will be fewer problems with the promotion of this application. However, this does not mean that in other countries Lust can not be realized

Problems will be enough in these countries too
NeliFur

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:54:43 PM

Problems will be enough in these countries too

I understand your efforts and support them, but you need to understand well that further distribution of the application is not possibly. I think there are countries where prostitution is strictly prohibited. There will be a way to disable the application
isaevski

Activity: 486

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:19:13 PM

How do you think, will the devs add bitcoin in the main campaign?
lazi

Activity: 697

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:34:43 PM

If people will want that, yes, probably
isaevski

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:40:29 PM

But how they would know that?
lazi

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:48:28 PM

From the forum like that, or TG chat
lazi

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:52:58 PM

From the forum like that, or TG chat
And also they could make a stream or something
isaevski

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:56:42 PM

Have they told anything about it?
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.