Bitcoin Forum
November 18, 2017, 04:10:33 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW!  (Read 31474 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SHossain

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:58:25 PM

By the way, what will happen to the platform in case if the crypto currency is legalized?
Indeed, officially prostitution is not permitted everywhere. Does this mean that the service will be banned?
Anyway, there is should be a team of legals for stuff like that
Devs said that?
A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
darkota

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:30:49 PM

By the way, what will happen to the platform in case if the crypto currency is legalized?
Indeed, officially prostitution is not permitted everywhere. Does this mean that the service will be banned?
Anyway, there is should be a team of legals for stuff like that
Devs said that?
We will do that. We are going to pay a lot of attention on legality aspects during the launching

LUST -  Decentralized SEX Marketplace • Pre - ICO Starts August 18th
                ••• •••      Website      ••• •••      Whitepaper      ••• •••      Telegram      ••• •••                

• • • LUST • • • LUST • • • LUST • • • LUST • • • LUST • • • LUST • • • LUST • • • LUST • • • LUST • • • LUST • • • LUST • • • LUST • • •       
darkota

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:39:19 PM

By the way, we must not forget that Asian markets have their own specifics. Half of the countries of Asia still have no Internet, not to mention such high-tech solutions. I'm not sure that somewhere in the outback of India or Laos such a platform will be popular.
But we sure, our platform will be especially popular " somewhere in the outback of India or Laos"

••• •••      Website      ••• •••      Whitepaper      ••• •••      Telegram      ••• •••                

• • • LUST • • • LUST • • • LUST • • • LUST • • • LUST • • • LUST • • • LUST • • • LUST • • • LUST • • • LUST • • • LUST • • • LUST • • •       
darkota

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:55:15 PM

By the way, we must not forget that Asian markets have their own specifics. Half of the countries of Asia still have no Internet, not to mention such high-tech solutions. I'm not sure that somewhere in the outback of India or Laos such a platform will be popular.
But we sure, our platform will be especially popular " somewhere in the outback of India or Laos"
Why? It's sort of middle of nowhere
We are not counting any country as a middle of nowhere. But in some countries like the ones you wrote about there is more tolerance to the prostitution

darkota

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:12:11 PM

We are not counting any country as a middle of nowhere. But in some countries like the ones you wrote about there is more tolerance to the prostitution
That's nice, but how will you broadcast about your platform in so far places?
In simple way: internet is almost everywhere, so there will not be any problem with that

darkota

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:22:41 PM

That's nice, but how will you broadcast about your platform in so far places?
In simple way: internet is almost everywhere, so there will not be any problem with that
Well, those people probably won't be available to pay by the cryptocurrency, will they?
So now it is a question of cryptomization of people,huh?

Fiiasco-Exalt

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:54:04 PM

Honestly, as a potential investor, I would like to know more about where to invest. So far, the entire project seems to me promising, but risky. I can not exactly determine.
psykachu

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:00:29 PM

Honestly, as a potential investor, I would like to know more about where to invest. So far, the entire project seems to me promising, but risky. I can not exactly determine.
What is really good about this project is that it is not torn away from real life. A supercomputer is good, but so far unrealistic, the gaming industry - I have enough games without decentralization. This sphere is really not embraced by progress. I think that you can make good money on it.
isaevski

Activity: 486

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:02:54 PM

Well, do not be so unfounded considering the supercomputer an unrealistic project. This is the future of all technologies, and in general - the development of the Internet and computers have led to the possibility of the emergence of such services
Fiiasco-Exalt

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:13:41 PM

Well, do not be so unfounded considering the supercomputer an unrealistic project. This is the future of all technologies, and in general - the development of the Internet and computers have led to the possibility of the emergence of such services
You think, it is going to have a technological effects?
isaevski

Activity: 486

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:31:15 PM

Yes. It will defiantly. It is such an elder sort of business and good represnter of people's progress
pletharoe

Activity: 278

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:49:37 PM

It seems to me that all the risks and opportunities are indicated in white paper
oXo

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:06:58 PM

In this area of business - definitely. I personally invested in the project a certain amount.
Homeboy

Activity: 223

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:13:00 PM

I think it will just work in countries with permitted prostitution
oXo

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:26:08 PM

What about China? Now there is no ICO
Homeboy

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:42:49 PM

I thought that only ICO campaigns are banned there. Using crypto currency in China is allowed, is not it?
pletharoe

Activity: 278

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:56:28 PM

I thought that only ICO campaigns are banned there. Using crypto currency in China is allowed, is not it?

The Chinese market is now almost completely closed, because they banned the exchange of real money for the crypto currency. In short, Lust will bypass China's side
oXo

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:16:37 PM

The Chinese market is now almost completely closed, because they banned the exchange of real money for the crypto currency. In short, Lust will bypass China's side

It turns out, in China this application is irrelevant. But after all, now, Chinese investors will invest in other projects, since their own are banned
Homeboy

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:37:49 PM

It turns out, in China this application is irrelevant. But after all, now, Chinese investors will invest in other projects, since their own are banned

Yes, it seems to me that other projects have only benefited from this decision. On the other hand, it leaves us, investors, without a significant share of profits
Mawo123

Activity: 230

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:57:39 PM

I just invested in Lust, but this did not affect the scale in any way. Why?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.