Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 06:26:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW!  (Read 37380 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
miraclebets

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:03:35 PM

Btw, If I can get 1 of the few girls in this project, is this project focused in a particular country? Because I'm now in norway. It is a project about our need for sex, I think the project with the same concept already a lot. But I think, this project will be successful if it can be cross country
We plan to cover the whole world, but first we will concentrate on Europe. So Norway can become one of the first countries using our platform
What about Indonesia? Is it possible to bring a girl on the list for the state of indonesia, if its plan to cover the whole world, how does someone who wants service if he is in different country? I think this is impossible, if this is the case, is it transportation cost will be added to payment?
The developers said that this is an information platform. If the client agrees with the girl, the services will be rendered and paid for / not paid for the flight
Notwithstanding the other accusations - I can't understand 1) how you believe USA will be a legal marketplace for this  2) Why you won't have a product on the market until 2019. Seems like a lot of money to be raised and take years to develop. If this is truly a viable solution - would seem like you would ramp up your dev efforts and get to market sooner
You do not quite understand correctly. The project will officially be released in February, in December there will be a beta test.
I hope that it's true

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:08:30 PM

Btw, If I can get 1 of the few girls in this project, is this project focused in a particular country? Because I'm now in norway. It is a project about our need for sex, I think the project with the same concept already a lot. But I think, this project will be successful if it can be cross country
We plan to cover the whole world, but first we will concentrate on Europe. So Norway can become one of the first countries using our platform
What about Indonesia? Is it possible to bring a girl on the list for the state of indonesia, if its plan to cover the whole world, how does someone who wants service if he is in different country? I think this is impossible, if this is the case, is it transportation cost will be added to payment?
The developers said that this is an information platform. If the client agrees with the girl, the services will be rendered and paid for / not paid for the flight
Notwithstanding the other accusations - I can't understand 1) how you believe USA will be a legal marketplace for this  2) Why you won't have a product on the market until 2019. Seems like a lot of money to be raised and take years to develop. If this is truly a viable solution - would seem like you would ramp up your dev efforts and get to market sooner
You do not quite understand correctly. The project will officially be released in February, in December there will be a beta test.
How can beta-test be before the actual release?
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:09:09 PM

I hope that it's true
just from the start was the peak of popularity of the project
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:15:17 PM

Simply: it is going to be close one
miraclebets

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:16:02 PM

even though the project is now not so popular does not prevent the fact that investment in it is incredibly beneficial
lordmick

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:24:15 PM

To be honest, I have no doubt about the success of the project. This is important and necessary, so this service will be implemented. Yes, it may not be as fast as we would like, nevertheless - it will be created
Neymar10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:24:51 PM

it seems to me that now is the time to invest after promotion and when the project was checked
miraclebets

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:26:26 PM

it seems to me that now is the time to invest after promotion and when the project was checked
Seidr

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:30:39 PM

To be honest, I have no doubt about the success of the project. This is important and necessary, so this service will be implemented. Yes, it may not be as fast as we would like, nevertheless - it will be created

lordmick

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:07:11 AM

Do you think the project will be successful?Seems like a good project but I have concerns about the legal part...
Neymar10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:07:55 AM

I wonder how this project will be legally formalized, where their office will be located.By the way, no one invested in eros.vision?
Seidr

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:13:25 AM

Do you think the project will be successful?Seems like a good project but I have concerns about the legal part...
Yes, of course! Why not? This is a unique platform, I just did not see any analogues.It is a decentralized platform which means it would anywhere dont you think ?
miraclebets

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:14:05 AM

I wonder how this project will be legally formalized, where their office will be located.By the way, no one invested in eros.vision?
This is a decentralized platform, so I suppose they will not have an office.What actually is that?
lordmick

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:19:15 AM

Yes, of course! Why not? This is a unique platform, I just did not see any analogues.It is a decentralized platform which means it would anywhere dont you think ?
The uniqueness of this platform does not say anything else. Will there be demand? Will this project cause interest among consumers?Well maybe... But it be really dangerous in some countries
Neymar10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:19:52 AM

This is a decentralized platform, so I suppose they will not have an office.What actually is that?
I do not think, I think it's legal.Bad analogue Lust
Seidr

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:25:25 AM

The uniqueness of this platform does not say anything else. Will there be demand? Will this project cause interest among consumers?Well maybe... But it be really dangerous in some countries
The project has already invested enough people to consider it successful! (I mean the pre-sale campaign) This means that even in the early stages of the project is already generating interest! I do not think that it's worth worrying about this.The dev said it is going to work all across the globe so I guess they have it all figured out
miraclebets

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:26:11 AM

I do not think, I think it's legal.Bad analogue Lust
Pff Why not?Why do you need a bad analogue, when there is a good original?
lordmick

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:33:32 AM

The project has already invested enough people to consider it successful! (I mean the pre-sale campaign) This means that even in the early stages of the project is already generating interest! I do not think that it's worth worrying about this.The dev said it is going to work all across the globe so I guess they have it all figured out
But until we saw no technical implementation, I would like to see how this system will function.The devs seem to be really serious about the project, they must have been working on the most obvious problen
Neymar10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:34:09 AM

But what about taxes? It's business, it brings income, you have to pay taxes on income, do not you?I'm not really interested in analogues
Seidr

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:39:39 AM

But until we saw no technical implementation, I would like to see how this system will function.The devs seem to be really serious about the project, they must have been working on the most obvious problen
It's just a pre-sale stage, do not expect much from it. The developers have written in detail how this system will function. You just need to follow the project and gradually tell all the details.Now you get it, it is really hard to get caught if there is privite chat, and the girls/boys are being checked
Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 »
  Print  

Jump to: