Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:42:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 [211] 212 213 214 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW!  (Read 37384 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Kheg

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:42:28 PM

How much is a token now?
Very cheap. Only 0.1 $. In 8 days the price will rise.
You still have time to buy now.
I need to hurry. I want to buy tokens for all the money I have.
I think this is a very promising project and it will be profitable.
You're serious. I will not dissuade you, although I think that investing all the money is not very correct.
You can stay with nothing.
I like to take risks and I usually get lucky. I hope that will be the same here.
I really want to try to participate in the project.
Then you need to study everything in detail and be aware of any changes.
I advise you to subscribe to the telegram of the project in order to be the first to learn the news.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:47:13 PM

How much is a token now?
You're serious. I will not dissuade you, although I think that investing all the money is not very correct.
I like to take risks and I usually get lucky. I hope that will be the same here.
I advise you to subscribe to the telegram of the project in order to be the first to learn the news.
Thanks for the advice. I have already signed. It's a bit boring there.
Probably not everyone knows about the existence of a canal.
Kheg

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:52:16 PM

How much is a token now?
Thanks for the advice. I have already signed. It's a bit boring there.
Probably not everyone knows about the existence of a canal.
I think this will soon be corrected.
More and more people come to the project and they will also subscribe to the channel.
emontmon

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:14:26 PM

Blockchain will save the world someday. It even can save sex) I think it is very promising project for nowadays.
KieranJones1

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:21:38 PM

Blockchain will save the world someday. It even can save sex) I think it is very promising project for nowadays.
What do mean? I read some info about this project, but I not such impressed about it. I mean how financially attractive it is for investors? I like the idea, but I have some doubts.
emontmon

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:26:59 PM

What do mean? I read some info about this project, but I not such impressed about it. I mean how financially attractive it is for investors? I like the idea, but I have some doubts.
You don’t need to be nervous Wink. I consider this project has a great future. I haven’t heard about such kind of project on the market. It is so handy for certain countries.
KieranJones1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:32:06 PM

You don’t need to be nervous Wink. I consider this project has a great future. I haven’t heard about such kind of project on the market. It is so handy for certain countries.
About what countries do you mean?
emontmon

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:37:45 PM

I say about countries that don’t have licensed prostitution. For example, Arabic countries will never legalize such an activity. Demand for sex will never fall, so it is a good alternative for the business and people, who work in this industry. They will use blockchain and could be sure about their private info.
KieranJones1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:43:37 PM

I say about countries that don’t have licensed prostitution. For example, Arabic countries will never legalize such an activity. Demand for sex will never fall, so it is a good alternative for the business and people, who work in this industry. They will use blockchain and could be sure about their private info.
What about customers? Could they be sure about their safety? Most of them won’t like to make public their preferences, or identity.
emontmon

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:48:48 PM

What about customers? Could they be sure about their safety? Most of them won’t like to make public their preferences, or identity.
You are totally right. The system offer security for customers too. No one will guess who is using Lust. All info is fully anonymous.
KieranJones1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:54:35 PM

You are totally right. The system offer security for customers too. No one will guess who is using Lust. All info is fully anonymous.
It is great. Maybe I will change my mind about this project. It could resolve many problems for this industry.     
Tobius

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:55:41 PM

I’m not sure that many people will use this service. I don’t think it will be popular. How many people use service of prostitutes around the world?
Theraty

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:01:58 PM

I’m not sure that many people will use this service. I don’t think it will be popular. How many people use service of prostitutes around the world?
You will be surprised, I think. Take a look on the statistics, please. https://www.havocscope.com/prostitution-statistics/
Tobius

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:07:01 PM

You will be surprised, I think. Take a look on the statistics, please. https://www.havocscope.com/prostitution-statistics/
OMG. Are they serious? Ok. It was a revelation for me.
Theraty

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:14:24 PM

Do think this project will be popular after reading some information?
Tobius

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:21:26 PM

Do think this project will be popular after reading some information?
I’m sure now. It has much more advantages. I hope it will be cheaper for clients and safer for workers. It could be a great step for development.
Brushan

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:23:05 PM

Hi everyone! What’s up with token sales? Does anybody have up-to-date info about it?
mothermole1

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:30:37 PM

Hi everyone! What’s up with token sales? Does anybody have up-to-date info about it?
Somebody earlier answered this question) Token price is 0,1$, but the price will rise in 8 days. If you want to buy them with this price, you better hurry up.
Brushan

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:35:08 PM

Somebody earlier answered this question) Token price is 0,1$, but the price will rise in 8 days. If you want to buy them with this price, you better hurry up.
Ow. Thanks. Yes, I read it now on their site. They are doing good) They almost earned 1 mln $. I think it is kind of impressive.
mothermole1

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:43:38 PM

Ow. Thanks. Yes, I read it now on their site. They are doing good) They almost earned 1 mln $. I think it is kind of impressive.
I’m convinced they will become a great platform for this industry. Users can be at ease about their profiles and money. There are no risks.
Pages: « 1 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 [211] 212 213 214 »
  Print  

Jump to: