Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:24:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 214 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW!  (Read 37384 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
iren0803

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:41:52 PM

How much has the developers already collected for this project?
If you believe their site, then collected 36% of the required amount
And how much do they need to collect?
The final amount is 200000 $
36% = over 70000$, impressive
What do you think? Will they manage to collect the necessary amount at the right time?
Have you already invested in this project?
Not yet, but soon going to Wink
And in your opinion the use of smart contracts is the right decision in this project?
I think yes. In the context of this project, I do not represent another implementation for the payment of services of this kind

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NeliFur

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:43:58 PM

What do you think? Will they manage to collect the necessary amount at the right time?
And in your opinion the use of smart contracts is the right decision in this project?
Smart contracts are one of the reasons why I believed in this project)
mullerdan

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:45:58 PM

I read that it is very difficult to technically realize that it is necessary to describe a complete mathematical model in the program code
NeliFur

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:48:04 PM

I read that it is very difficult to technically realize that it is necessary to describe a complete mathematical model in the program code
In fact, everything is not so difficult. as far as it seems, believe me, I've already come across programming in this field of activity)
iren0803

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:51:21 PM

Still, I care about the question of anonymity. how much all this will be anonymous
NeliFur

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:52:43 PM

Still, I care about the question of anonymity. how much all this will be anonymous
Absolutely anonymous Smiley
NeliFur

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:54:35 PM

The program will not collect and store any personal data, if you do not want it. Payment via tokens, no credit cards or anything else
iren0803

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:57:15 PM

The program will not collect and store any personal data, if you do not want it. Payment via tokens, no credit cards or anything else
It's great Wink
mullerdan

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:00:45 PM

It's great Wink
Do you plan to use this service or just trade tokens on a crypto-exchange?
iren0803

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:02:05 PM

It's great Wink
Well, in general, I was planning to earn some money using this platform
iren0803

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:04:00 PM

It's great Wink
But it is not yet clear how to withdraw money from this platform, for example, to a credit card
NeliFur

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:06:40 PM

It's great Wink
But it is not yet clear how to withdraw money from this platform, for example, to a credit card
All is simple, get tokens for the service, sell your tokens on the crypto-exchange for any currency, transfer to your card
iren0803

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:08:25 PM

It's great Wink
All is simple, get tokens for the service, sell your tokens on the crypto-exchange for any currency, transfer to your card
But in fact, in all countries, operations with crypto-currencies are legal
NeliFur

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:09:48 PM

It's great Wink
Prostitution, too, is not always legal, but nevertheless we have a LUST
mullerdan

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:10:44 PM

It's great Wink
But you can always exchange your crypto currency for weapons or drugs Wink
iren0803

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:11:47 PM

It's great Wink
Prostitution, too, is not always legal, but nevertheless we have a LUST
Well, we do not have it yet, but I hope the project will start soon Smiley
oXo

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:14:53 PM

It's great Wink
It was always possible to exchange their bitcoins for drugs or weapons. Now you can also buy sex for crypto currency, thanks to the LUST project  Cheesy
NeliFur

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:19:14 PM

It's great Wink
It was always possible to exchange their bitcoins for drugs or weapons. Now you can also buy sex for crypto currency, thanks to the LUST project  Cheesy

Still remember Silk Road. But in addition there are also "white" sites where farmers also sell their goods
Homeboy

Activity: 221

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:22:46 PM

It's great Wink

Still remember Silk Road. But in addition there are also "white" sites where farmers also sell their goods

Oh, there's nothing good in comparing women with farmer vegetables
iren0803

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:25:40 PM

It's great Wink

Oh, there's nothing good in comparing women with farmer vegetables

I'm not a feminist at all but I support  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 214 »
  Print  

Jump to: