Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:13:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 214 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW!  (Read 37384 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mawo123

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:17:31 AM

Will there be any filters when looking for a partner? How will this happen in general?
Naturally there will be filters. You can choose any partner yourself. You can also look at the rating, I understand it will be both from the seller and the buyer
It sounds very impressive, I would like to see how it will be, maybe it's worth waiting for at least a small presentation?
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yololintian

Activity: 293
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:18:50 AM

Will there be any filters when looking for a partner? How will this happen in general?
Naturally there will be filters. You can choose any partner yourself. You can also look at the rating, I understand it will be both from the seller and the buyer
It sounds very impressive, I would like to see how it will be, maybe it's worth waiting for at least a small presentation?
Maybe after the start of the ISO company, we'll see Smiley
have lada

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:26:10 AM

I have the same  but my balance is showing fine.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:32:06 AM

Lust is bold coin, treading in path many would dare not. But the thing is; everybody love sent especially those that see it as degrading. We are basically animal at the base. I need to see my coin in my wallet asap
church

Activity: 259

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:35:20 AM

How to invest in this coin? can we directly date those girls and pay directly to the girls and skip LUST development team? Girls are asking ETH anyway, so no need for LUST.

I'm waiting for LUST, but I want to get all those LUST coins for free as it is worthless shit.

As I see that, you will need to pay to the pimp without Lust
varun555

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:42:56 AM

Lust is bold coin, treading in path many would dare not. But the thing is; everybody love sent especially those that see it as degrading. We are basically animal at the base. I need to see my coin in my wallet asap

You have a week to invest, and get what you want =)
church

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:43:47 AM

How to invest in this coin? can we directly date those girls and pay directly to the girls and skip LUST development team? Girls are asking ETH anyway, so no need for LUST.

I'm waiting for LUST, but I want to get all those LUST coins for free as it is worthless shit.

And you think, it's going to cost less?

Yes, because the pimp's prices really unregulated
SuperDay

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:52:52 AM

I think the same way. Making money on the basis of human nature is very clever. In addition, such systems decriminalize the part of life that already exists in society
SuperDay

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:56:55 AM

In general, what is currently happening in the market crypto currency is absolutely normal
church

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:01:24 PM

In general, what is currently happening in the market crypto currency is absolutely normal

Why do you think that such swings and jumps in the market are normal?
SuperDay

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:28:42 PM

Because it's a young market in which everything depends on the users themselves and their reactions to international events
church

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:32:51 PM

Because it's a young market in which everything depends on the users themselves and their reactions to international events
Do you mean the situation with China?
SuperDay

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:38:12 PM

Yes, something like that. with China with the USA, with news from North Korea
church

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:40:42 PM

Oh, yeah... North Korea with its missiles brought down not only bitcoin
SuperDay

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:42:39 PM

Do you also trade in fiat on exchanges?
nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:45:13 PM

It turns out to be a vicious circle

That's a loop, I would like to be in
church

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:46:30 PM

Yes, just a little bit
SuperDay

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:49:37 PM

Yes, just a little bit

Did you lose a lot on the fall?
nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:52:22 PM

It turns out to be a vicious circle

That's a loop, I would like to be in

Have you already invested or even think?

Already invested, and look forward to the opening of the site to use  Smiley
church

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:53:24 PM

Yes, just a little bit

Did you lose a lot on the fall?

Not so much as on crypto LoL
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 214 »
  Print  

Jump to: