Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:35:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 214 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW!  (Read 37382 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
miraclebets

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:54:52 AM

And what is the next step ? An ICO for slavecoin ? "A decentralized slave marketplace with a goal to enable all human being on earth to find their perfect slave anonymously". nice idea, eh ? and for sure a lot of money from UAE, Barhein and Qatar for the ICO, they will give shit tons of money for that token.
I imagine the team "hey guy, how to make money with an ICO, all the good ideas are out already ? [take coke] - Hey, I know, everybody will pay attention to sex, what about a coin for sex workers ? - but bro, you forgot the law is so different in every country, too difficult, and it could be renamed HIVcoin ! - Who care, we just take the money and then we just have to say "ok, we're sorry, but the religious censorship and authorities from various countries started a war against our coin, that's why we have to stop now""
What about Indonesia? Is it possible to bring a girl on the list for the state of indonesia, if its plan to cover the whole world, how does someone who wants service if he is in different country? I think this is impossible, if this is the case, is it transportation cost will be added to payment?
Of course. In whitepaper everything is written, you too lazy to read it yourself?
Yep, you cannt argue with the law. But I hope developers will find a loophole

By the way,Prostitution is simply prohibited with consideration of ALL possible forms. Think there is no loophole in the law

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:00:33 AM

And what is the next step ? An ICO for slavecoin ? "A decentralized slave marketplace with a goal to enable all human being on earth to find their perfect slave anonymously". nice idea, eh ? and for sure a lot of money from UAE, Barhein and Qatar for the ICO, they will give shit tons of money for that token.
I imagine the team "hey guy, how to make money with an ICO, all the good ideas are out already ? [take coke] - Hey, I know, everybody will pay attention to sex, what about a coin for sex workers ? - but bro, you forgot the law is so different in every country, too difficult, and it could be renamed HIVcoin ! - Who care, we just take the money and then we just have to say "ok, we're sorry, but the religious censorship and authorities from various countries started a war against our coin, that's why we have to stop now""
What about Indonesia? Is it possible to bring a girl on the list for the state of indonesia, if its plan to cover the whole world, how does someone who wants service if he is in different country? I think this is impossible, if this is the case, is it transportation cost will be added to payment?
In this case, there is only two exit for that coin : fail or jail
Your point is wrong. There are already that kind of services in the WWW and they are working fairly well AFAIK. The big thing is the use of tokens, the"loyalty" system and the validation and rating of both customers and workers as another just suggested before, all backed up by the blockchain. I personally see that as an improvement.
Are there similar platforms already? They work?
Okay, nevermind.How do you think how tight this platform will go into real life? Maybe this will gain Facebook's popularity?
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:01:09 AM

Of course. In whitepaper everything is written, you too lazy to read it yourself?

By the way,Prostitution is simply prohibited with consideration of ALL possible forms. Think there is no loophole in the law
It seems to me that the team either shouldnt have any problems with the law, or they need even try to promote the platform in those countries where these problems can arise.
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:06:55 AM

Your point is wrong. There are already that kind of services in the WWW and they are working fairly well AFAIK. The big thing is the use of tokens, the"loyalty" system and the validation and rating of both customers and workers as another just suggested before, all backed up by the blockchain. I personally see that as an improvement.
Okay, nevermind.How do you think how tight this platform will go into real life? Maybe this will gain Facebook's popularity?
Well, FB - hardly. But it can very well become successful.
miraclebets

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:07:39 AM

It seems to me that the team either shouldnt have any problems with the law, or they need even try to promote the platform in those countries where these problems can arise.
If you dont have a huge legal experience, then without the involvement of lawyers you cant know such subtleties for cype
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:13:21 AM

Have you invested already?
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:14:09 AM

If you dont have a huge legal experience, then without the involvement of lawyers you cant know such subtleties for cype
By the way, guys, somebody said about Lust and sex tourism. Is this real?
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:20:18 AM

Ill be happy to invest. But as Another user wrote it might come in handy in the future if the relationship somehow ends.
miraclebets

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:21:20 AM

Yep, think sex tourism is one of the main uses of Lust.
zmeddy

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:19:49 AM

Tell me please, is there anyone who invested most of the funds?
BTCdude007

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:23:18 AM

Has anyone heard the information that they signed a contract with a German company? I want to participate!
Luxasd

Activity: 504
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:27:07 AM

Yes, there are, I took part in 10 ETH, and what exactly are you interested in?
awas

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:33:12 AM

Has anyone heard the information that they signed a contract with a German company? I want to participate!
Yes? No, but when did this happen? I bought a few thousand tokens last month, I've been waiting for news!
zmeddy

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:39:41 AM

I wanted to find out how much is a promising project and is it worth taking part?
12coins

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:44:56 AM

I heard about the project from my friend, he praised him so much that I decided to find him! Tell me, is it really so well done?
Luxasd

Activity: 504
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:49:42 AM

I wanted to find out how much is a promising project and is it worth taking part?
The project is very promising, you can not doubt! The sex industry needs to change. This is a multi-billion dollar business, which, however, is now working on obsolete laws. Lust is a completely new project that will revolutionize the adult industry!
CoinNextE

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:54:33 AM

I heard about the project from my friend, he praised him so much that I decided to find him! Tell me, is it really so well done?
Yes, the project is really very promising!!!
zmeddy

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:58:47 AM

The project is very promising, you can not doubt! The sex industry needs to change. This is a multi-billion dollar business, which, however, is now working on obsolete laws. Lust is a completely new project that will revolutionize the adult industry!
Well, what do they offer?
BTCdude007

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:03:48 AM

Yes? No, but when did this happen? I bought a few thousand tokens last month, I've been waiting for news!
I can not exactly tell you this, I did not see the official statement, but it is possible that the company's capitalization will grow very fast in price, like the price of tokens!
CoinNextE

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:07:57 AM

Well, what do they offer?
The decentralized platform allows to preserve the anonymity of individuals and payments. Staircards will be the main means of payment for sex workers. The platform is specifically designed to maximize the protection of the identity of both parties. Simply put, Lust decriminalizes the sex industry, which automatically makes it one of the most interesting investments in the alttokens market.
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 214 »
  Print  

Jump to: