Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:56:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC, BCH, XMR and LTC will be the winner of China ICO ban  (Read 1066 times)
cryptimus prime (OP)

Activity: 493
Merit: 551

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:32:08 PM

Discuss.
I say BTC, BCH, XMR and LTC will profit from this ICO ban in China when the dust has settled. Especially XMR.
ETH had decent volume on chinese exchanges, now they will try to compensate this, and my call is: XMR will join BTC and LTC on the chinese exchanges.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
megalotz

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:35:59 PM

I have big faith in XMR and you are right, the major coins are winners in this ICO ban. If XMR doesn't overtake BTC then it will be in second place in the very near future. I predict a price between $2,300 and $15,000 3 years from now so I'm holding it for the long term. My prediction for BTC is that it will grow 100 to 150 times current price levels as well. Monero provides more privacy out of the box than BTC but it lacks infrastructure, basic things like a lite wallet and an efficient Android/Apple wallet app, these of course will come with time maybe even a few weeks from now and then XMR will go to the moon once it becomes easier to use by just installing a wallet app on your phone. XMR is also used in practice side by side with Bitcoin, it has practical and real use.

All other coins are pure speculation IMO.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:51:27 PM

Discuss.
I say BTC, BCH, XMR and LTC will profit from this ICO ban in China when the dust has settled. Especially XMR.
ETH had decent volume on chinese exchanges, now they will try to compensate this, and my call is: XMR will join BTC and LTC on the chinese exchanges.

It is logical, but I dont think Crypto have anymore logic. We have now Paris Hilton investing in crypto. Nothing good will come out of it, for noone. We all got pulled in this shit.
krizniq

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:58:27 PM

Discuss.

It is logical, but I dont think Crypto have anymore logic. We have now Paris Hilton investing in crypto. Nothing good will come out of it, for noone. We all got pulled in this shit.

Thats very true, when public stupidity is getting involved, nothing good from it Sad

Looking for investment tip? XBY OMG and ADX, thank me later Wink

If you love me -> BTC: 1JLwEteSwyV3uUXN9dVvSqBnt3nbTHeS6i | ETH 0xb3F6aCa84d2513A444FABcd4dbFb256a82FdE610 Thanks! Cheesy
laxinternational

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:16:27 PM

Discuss.

I disagree. How can you confirm Hilton is investing in cryptoworld? His doesn't change the game, this market is open all the people. When celebrities invest here, we don't lose anything.

For the China thing, I don't think this will give advantage to Bitcoin or Monero. The whole coins will be presenting their incentives to get higher rank in the market cap list.
sui_generis

Activity: 243
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:35:37 PM

Any coin that is not in compliance with FINCEN and SEC rules will become worthless. The only major coins that comply are BTC, LTC and XMR. Of these, I feel that XMR will have the fastest growth over the next year or two.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:15:28 PM

Any coin that is not in compliance with FINCEN and SEC rules will become worthless. The only major coins that comply are BTC, LTC and XMR. Of these, I feel that XMR will have the fastest growth over the next year or two.
For every crypto ban, there is a legalization elsewhere. Interesting times
cryptimus prime (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:33:39 AM

I have big faith in XMR and you are right, the major coins are winners in this ICO ban. If XMR doesn't overtake BTC then it will be in second place in the very near future. I predict a price between $2,300 and $15,000 3 years from now so I'm holding it for the long term. My prediction for BTC is that it will grow 100 to 150 times current price levels as well. Monero provides more privacy out of the box than BTC but it lacks infrastructure, basic things like a lite wallet and an efficient Android/Apple wallet app, these of course will come with time maybe even a few weeks from now and then XMR will go to the moon once it becomes easier to use by just installing a wallet app on your phone. XMR is also used in practice side by side with Bitcoin, it has practical and real use.

All other coins are pure speculation IMO.

This ist overlapping with my opinion too. BTC and XMR are indeed used instead beeing just pure speculation and both have a fair distribution. The coming update with multisig and light wallets will improve the user friendliness and so the real usage of XMR. Money in the cryptosphere will be redistributed.
Moon_Man

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:34:46 AM

i'm feeling super bullish on monero right now  Cheesy
robeth

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:13:35 AM

Discuss.
there will be effects for all types of coins

I see the price, diapliksai MARKET android very fast up and down

Not just BTC, ETH, XMR and LTC but other coins ..

I predict prices starting from BTC, BCH, ETH, DLL, BTS then DRK

followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:23:34 AM

I am sure you can also add NEO this list. Its Chinese coin and they will all return back to it.
Top 5 or 10 coins always win from emergency moments. Thats why they are top coins Cheesy

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
gedor

Activity: 658
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:04:16 AM

I don't think so everybody is continuing to invest in ICOs. I think this is bad news for only projects based on china. I don't think Big whales from china care much about this issue.
hangar18

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:34:50 PM

Discuss.
If next scenario of market will happening like your said, really it quite reasonable for become true. Because Monero after increased to high price near barrier $200 it cannot breakout this resistance. Of course, if Monero want increase again and test breakout, it need have good news or reason for do that, and listed on exchange of China is good reason for helps Monero grow in next time. Cool
cryptimus prime (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:35:50 PM

@hangar18

I won`t be surprised if Huobi and Coinbase do add Monero already in this year. Wink
BartS

Activity: 980

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:23:27 AM

Discuss.

To be honest I think that is a good thing, while it is obvious that Paris Hilton does not know anything about crypto, but we need to convince the average person to get into crypto, the same way that the average person in the US is holding stocks, we need that because it will bring a gigantic influx of money and with that the development of bitcoin will need to be accelerated in order to deal with the high demand.
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:21:30 AM

good altcoins will always remain strong and survive anything. but shitcoins that are relying one certain things such as ICO will get dumped easily.
ethereum is going to have hard days ahead of it. the pumpers will surely try their best to prevent the big crash as the ICO stops slowly but i don't know how successful they are going to be.

bitcoin is not affected at all, it is rising on its own and based on real adoption.

litecoin is the brother to bitcoin and it rises with it. and with SegWit and LN the bond between them is stronger than ever. so is the rise.

XMR is a stand alone altcoin which will remain strong on its own. it has nothing to do with anything that is going on with ICOs and all that. but it was pumped recently so it may see some drop.

BCH is another story. it is the coin that was created to make miners richer and it has done it already. it will get pumped again when miners need more profit but other than that i don't see any future there.

Buying the dip...
omnik

Activity: 569

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:26:54 AM

Discuss.
But remember the country will be seriously monitoring those coins because there will be more chance to be used as an illegal currency. To complete the illegal transaction.
That will give the more eyes on it lets watch the story of the crypto.
KourtneyK

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:39:27 AM

Discuss.

Thats very true, when public stupidity is getting involved, nothing good from it Sad

I agree, nothing good ever comes out of this public stupidity and bringing along celebrities. I'm not too sure about this. And I believe altcoins that stayed stable will most likely survive as well as bitcoin; that I really know.
Quontoloue

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:23:20 AM

you can see in announcement thread
new altcoin, much new project ico still open, and much ico succes too
and ETH price incraese again, so china ico ban not big effect, after china ico ban issue booming all coin down price, include youre write BTC, BCH, XMR and LTC
BartS

Activity: 980

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:57:18 PM

you can see in announcement thread
new altcoin, much new project ico still open, and much ico succes too
and ETH price incraese again, so china ico ban not big effect, after china ico ban issue booming all coin down price, include youre write BTC, BCH, XMR and LTC

ICO ban from China affected the markets slightly and now everything seems to be back to normal, but that was expected to happen, the ones that are going to be really affected by this are icos and not cryptocurrencies that are very well established already, so I think we are yet to see the full effects of this decision taken by the Chinese government and I think we are going to have to wait some months and see how the ico market was affected by this decision.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: