Bitcoin Forum
November 19, 2017, 08:21:27 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FLIP - up to 30% monthly price grows (Token price now is 0.2$)  (Read 4513 times)
cryptoman77777

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:25:38 PM

What is going on with Bitflip ?
People missing transactions, Withdraw problems, unresponsive support ?
Contact support on the site is disabled ? Troll box is full with people who missing funds.
The devs still here or averybody gone ?
Be nice to get some answers

as I know, admin has been out due to force-majeure, now all the transactions must be home, at least my one is

knias, please don`t panic, I`ve almost got heart attack having reead your messages here and in that chat

don`t use blockchain if you don`t have guts Wink

I don't panic, my transaction, and from many other ppl., was stuck for 2 day (can happen) but then completely vanish, no record - gone. On Exchange it was marked as processed, but no where to find. Contact box on exchange was disabled or din't work for me for some reason, troll box no answers. Posting here was the only mean to reach support and not to give anybody heart attack. All I ask was explanation. The support could also make announcement that they experience some problem but working on resolve it. But for some reason they choose silence.
At the end of day, My respect go to the team for resolving the issues, but still wish more upfront communication.

so the bitcoin network is hanging... wires with a small Board hung.
Hundreds of thousands of transactions hang in the queue...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.