Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:12:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinLiveBets.com  (Read 112735 times)
caliban

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 01:25:41 PM

already thought the same way .. bets are not legal in germany ..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
C.Steven

Activity: 633
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:43:48 PM

We should have seen this coming.
They are gone now.
Their wallet still holds 10.27 btc.
 https://blockchain.info/address/139ixHACTfh7BNwEGSbyEVGKW48B1sh3gX
I wish they'd give me my 0.319 btc out of it.
 Angry

Maybe op went to jail for some unrelated offense? With BTC10 worth about $5,857 I'd expect a scammer to have withdrawn at some point.

Maybe he just want to wait until none of us still remember the site and none of us check this thread and the address...

saif92

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 06:45:55 PM

They are gone now.
 Angry

Maybe op went to jail for some unrelated offense? With BTC10 worth about $5,857 I'd expect a scammer to have withdrawn at some point.

Maybe he just want to wait until none of us still remember the site and none of us check this thread and the address...
Yes this same happen to one other site he run away with too much coins and then never back here on this forum

BitCoinPokerBro

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 12:53:11 PM

They are gone now.
 Angry

Yeah cuz that makes sense.
Salmon1989

Activity: 603

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 01:20:08 PM

They are gone now.
 Angry

Pretty much the same situation as in Everydice.
Owner is gone and the bitcoin is untouched yet.

jjc326

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 04:47:10 PM

They are gone now.
 Angry

Pretty much the same situation as in Everydice.
Owner is gone and the bitcoin is untouched yet.

Crazy, it's not like a "regular" scam where once it's gone you can forget about it.  Here it's all publicly viewable accounts and people's money is just sitting there so it's very tempting.  But what can you do?  Anyone try to dox him and harass him?  I could see maybe just trying to let everything die down before moving it but he could just use bitmixer so that doesn't make sense.
tonyq
Legendary

Activity: 879
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 12:31:37 AM

The bastards have reduced the 10 bitcoin they had down to just over 2 now:

adept

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 10:55:52 PM

Called this months ago when they couldn't pay anyone!
tonyq
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 11:56:40 AM

Just in case you ever look in here again Anton.
Thanks for stealing my bitcoin dickhead.
I hope you choke on it.
waqas

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 08:58:29 PM

Now they will never back here on this forum because they was scammer and now run with good amount of money

EFS
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 2068

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 09:02:18 PM

Now they will never back here on this forum because they was scammer and now run with good amount of money

They will probably open new site and new account here. Smiley

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
21pilot

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 05:06:43 PM

I hope you choke on it.

the owner is a dude called Gregor.

he also ran a betting website for a currency called "Klammlose"

http://www.klamm.de/forum/f13/live-wetten-groesste-lose-wett-seite-klammloswetten-com-364616-45.html

he also removed the imprint about owner information and ran off with the user balances.

Coef

Activity: 882

Exhausted

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 03:15:06 AM

The bastards have reduced the 10 bitcoin they had down to just over 2 now:

And the bitcoin on that address is all gone now.
Looks like the scammer is able to run away without any consequence. Sad

surebets

Activity: 43
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 10:41:14 AM

I hope you choke on it.

the owner is a dude called Gregor.

he also ran a betting website for a currency called "Klammlose"

http://www.klamm.de/forum/f13/live-wetten-groesste-lose-wett-seite-klammloswetten-com-364616-45.html

he also removed the imprint about owner information and ran off with the user balances.
http://web.archive.org/web/20130819021546/http://bet-solution.com/impressum.html

http://klammlive.com/impressum.php
imardern

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 03:26:09 AM

What a scam site.
pandacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 12:24:18 PM

What a scam site.

They never get caught I think. Any news about legal situation? I lost 3BTC there.
tonyq
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 01:11:24 PM

Right now, I am sick to death of some people in the bitcoin betting industry.
On top of losing money to these clowns, I am today becoming more worried by the minute.
I run www.bitcoinpunter.com on an affiliate basis and thanks to good Google placement on the most popular search phrases I earn enough to pay for my own bitcoin betting.
Today is the first of the month and two of the outfits I promote usually pay me my commission.
I will not name them at the moment but one owes me over 1 BTC and the other 0.26 BTC. Despite emails to the first lot, nothing...no response at all......the second mob's site went down nearly two days ago and they announced on Twitter that it would be back in 3 hours. Still not back.
As if that wasn't bad enough, a third outfit where I have 1.6 BTC in my account is suddenly unavailable to me...I cannot log in...every time I do,  the log in page just comes back to me. I have tweeted them and sent two emails to support....do I need to say it?...No response.
I feel like giving up.
Why are so many in this game so fucking incompetent?
El Emperador

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 01:41:58 PM

The site doesn't load anymore.  Angry

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
orryde

Activity: 476

Re-Evolution

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 01:42:05 PM

On top of losing money to these clowns, I am today becoming more worried by the minute.
I run www.bitcoinpunter.com on an affiliate basis and thanks to good Google placement on the most popular search phrases I earn enough to pay for my own bitcoin betting.
Today is the first of the month and two of the outfits I promote usually pay me my commission.
I will not name them at the moment but one owes me over 1 BTC and the other 0.26 BTC. Despite emails to the first lot, nothing...no response at all......the second mob's site went down nearly two days ago and they announced on Twitter that it would be back in 3 hours. Still not back.
As if that wasn't bad enough, a third outfit where I have 1.6 BTC in my account is suddenly unavailable to me...I cannot log in...every time I do,  the log in page just comes back to me. I have tweeted them and sent two emails to support....do I need to say it?...No response.
I feel like giving up.
SCAM SITE
Be patient guys !!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
tonyq
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 02:16:48 PM

I feel like giving up.
SCAM SITE
Be patient guys !!
Eh?
 Undecided
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: