Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:10:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Latest news - BANNING from Russia, Korea AND China  (Read 2436 times)
rivoke
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:14:15 AM

It's a bad news for me as investor since I'm currently hold my most of btc
But if there is a time to decrease, there will be time for increase so yeah it's normal to happen as long as it goes normally
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:16:16 AM

GOOD i hope it cuts out most of these fucking lame ETH based ico shitcoins!!!!!!!!!

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
sevenmiles

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:44:15 AM

regulations are always good for the finance industry for long term growth and maturity...
and more important...
kill and filter out all these shitty scammers...
in a fast money era, you can not rely on the market self-correction, which would be big big bubble, and huge crisis at the end...and may even kill the whole cryptocurrency ecosystem

so hold the old coins, and wait for bitcoin $10,000

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:45:42 AM

GOOD i hope it cuts out most of these fucking lame ETH based ico shitcoins!!!!!!!!!

Agreed.. This is great news.

FUD first & ask questions later™
kenikat

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:00:48 AM

i think it will help weed out the scams as everyone is now going to have to push more to show they are legit
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:14:51 AM

It's a bad news for me as investor since I'm currently hold my most of btc
But if there is a time to decrease, there will be time for increase so yeah it's normal to happen as long as it goes normally

Think in opposite way because without these kinds of regulation there will be a lot of scam ICOs cheat investors like you and make you lose more money. I feel this news has given us to buy good coins at a lower price so we shouldn't miss that and hold on to good coin for longer term you will make a good profit.
patap0n

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:00:49 AM

I think a lot of us came to this conclusion, too. Yeah, the surgery hurts a bit for now, but all in all, it's pretty positive ... or at least, it will be, in a few weeks/months.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:06:07 AM

That's very bad news for the crypto world. I don't know which persons will be qualified to invest in Russia. Only the rich and powerful people? I hope other countries won't follow. But i am afraid some want to do the same thing. It is only the start of the States and Banks trying to control the crypto world. I hope that i am wrong about this. I hope everyone will be able to get back their money in thoses countries.
crocozino

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:12:16 AM

regulations are always good for the finance industry for long term growth and maturity...
and more important...
in a fast money era, you can not rely on the market self-correction, which would be big big bubble, and huge crisis at the end...and may even kill the whole cryptocurrency ecosystem

10000 for BTC, keep dreaming my fried ))

as of know we see that there are full correction on all exchanges and with killing those ICO scammers we will kill a quite big bunch on investors
which will lead us to that point that there would be a shortage of liquidity in the market and which will lead for deep price corrections for all altcoins first and then it will hit BTC, hell already did!

China, Russia, Korea - if Japan will join, then I'm affraid the corrections will be much more deep.
civilufo

Activity: 375

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:29:43 AM

and more important...

as of know we see that there are full correction on all exchanges and with killing those ICO scammers we will kill a quite big bunch on investors
which will lead us to that point that there would be a shortage of liquidity in the market and which will lead for deep price corrections for all altcoins first and then it will hit BTC, hell already did!

China, Russia, Korea - if Japan will join, then I'm affraid the corrections will be much more deep.

I think those countries that ban ICO should also ban kickstarter, this is also not regulated and a lot of products are just gimmick and not useful or not practical at all.

But I agreed that there are too many ICO scams recently, most of the projects stated will never completed.

ruffles2016

Activity: 475

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:36:37 AM

I can't really say great news to this. I think it will be healthy for ordinary people in the market so they will be safe. But there were wise people making money from all these ICOs. Now those days are gone.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Onika84

Activity: 1554

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 06:40:11 AM

This situation really makes me worry. So many rules that Government made with regard to the ICO project. Surely this gives a positive effect to see some ICO which is really honest and also has a strong foundation. But in other side, panic selling time.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
crocozino

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:41:53 AM

I think those countries that ban ICO should also ban kickstarter, this is also not regulated and a lot of products are just gimmick and not useful or not practical at all.

But I agreed that there are too many ICO scams recently, most of the projects stated will never completed.

the volume of money in Kikstarter is much less then in this crow ICO and if the campaign fails, Kikstarter has to return the money?
or maybe I got it wrong? was it for this stuff : Kikstarter froze money received from investors until camping will finish with  a success, if not,  they will return the money collected?
Hyperme.sh

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:52:50 AM

the volume of money in Kikstarter is much less then in this crow ICO and if the campaign fails, Kikstarter has to return the money?
or maybe I got it wrong? was it for this stuff : Kikstarter froze money received from investors until camping will finish with  a success, if not,  they will return the money collected?

You don’t understand investment securities regulation.

Here is a blog that explains it.

Kickstarter is not allowing people to invest in shares based on an expectation-of-profit on those shares. Thus Kickstarter is not offering investment securities. IOW, not crowdfunded equity.

Crowdfunded equity is subject to more strict regulation than ICOs.
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:03:43 AM

This situation really makes me worry. So many rules that Government made with regard to the ICO project. Surely this gives a positive effect to see some ICO which is really honest and also has a strong foundation. But in other side, panic selling time.

The selling is something I think the crypto world can live with, because we have seen it happen before. And it will be over at a certain point.
A regulation of the ICOs I think that is a benefit that will last.
Too many ICOs existed, too many were fraud.
After all, these regulations protect the investors. Investors who get scammed, they don't come back again.

It's me!!!
Za1n
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:19:30 AM

Yeah, the selling is just because people are spooked and probably are waiting on more confirmation on how broad these bans are going to be before gaining confidence again. But in whole I think this will ultimately be good for the health of the overall market as everyone knows there were too many big earning ICOs lately with very few of them having any legitimate plans other than raise a bunch of investor money and then exit scam the investors.

Also, the selling actually comes at a good time to help cool the market in general off, as we cannot realistically sustain this rate of growth and not expect a devastating crash. The market needs time to flatten out and maybe even come down some more for awhile to help stabilize everything and perhaps start rising again later this year or even early next year.
Nebell

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:29:22 AM

This is the government regulating online scams.
It's good in the long term as many have said. The market will bounce back and will be worth more because more people will enter it.
Do you know why governments are doing this? They are not trying to stop crypto, they are interested in entering crypto world but want to get rid of risks (ICO scams).
Expect the market to increase to a new record within few months. And this will actually make Ethereum/NEO/Waves worth more than they are now. Holy shit I need moar Waves.

BitcoinZ - community driven, no premine, no dev-tax, developers always welcome
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086664
https://btcz.rocks/
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:11:14 AM

maybe governments want to give protection for their citizen from scamming ICO so they give warning/banning for the ICO. but in other side, i think not all ICO is scamming people because i am sure that there is still many good ICO that really wants to be a good project in the long term. and yes, all ICO project will be clear and transparent for every people and not just for investor if they want to attract investor so their project can run and reach their goals.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
tukangkopi

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:32:59 AM

This is some bad news for Crypto.
Not only for NEO, but also Ethereum, Qtum en others

Russia: ONLY qualified investors and not private ones.
- https://cointelegraph.com/news/suddenly-russia-plans-to-ban-cryptocurrency-sales-to-ordinary-people

Korea: ICO ban (after china)
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/south-korea-tightens-bitcoin-regulations-will-punish-icos-report/

China:ICO ban ( allready enough topics on this forum
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/09/04/chinese-icos-china-bans-fundraising-through-initial-coin-offerings-report-says.html

I think september will be a RED month.
I switch to USDT Smiley (it's always the same as dollar)

the russian step is smart not like the china and korea they shut out from technological development.
this month will be a tough month for coins whose developers come from China, the price of their coins must go down considerably.
robeth

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:08:31 AM

Russia is allowed but why should not private investors Huh .. investors of any party great influence for the success of ico

then the Chinese and Korean countries really prohibit ico, perhaps in both countries experiencing a money crisis due to the number of new coins.(my opinion)

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: