Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:16:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: question about collateral  (Read 708 times)
Codinggg (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:54:55 AM

hi there, i have 110 minexcoins. those coins were selling at 0.00231BTC each at ICO.
coin is still not listed on exchange. and i need some bitcoins at the moment. could my all minexcoins cover 0.055BTC loan?
don't blame me, thats not a request. just a question

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 07:21:45 AM

hi there, i have 110 minexcoins. those coins were selling at 0.00231BTC each at ICO.
coin is still not listed on exchange. and i need some bitcoins at the moment. could my all minexcoins cover 0.055BTC loan?

No.  How would someone sell them to recoup the loss should you not repay, ANONYMOUS NEWBIE?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Codinggg (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:32:18 AM

No.  How would someone sell them to recoup the loss should you not repay, ANONYMOUS NEWBIE?
wait until it get listed on exchange.
you are also anonymous. your status dont bring any transparency.
have a nice day
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 07:37:36 AM

You are wrong.  I am far from anonymous.

Don't say you need bitcoins "at the moment" if you are willing to wait for them to be listed on an exchange.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:57:49 AM

wait until it get listed on exchange.
have a nice day

These MNX how you get them, with your "newbie" Account?
And why don't you wait for MNX to get listed, instead you have the nerves to...propose it to any possible Lender?
Oh yes, probably because you already "said" that you don't repay any Loan.

"your status dont bring any transparency."...Just LOL!

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Codinggg (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:07:41 AM

we are talking about collateral. not a loan request.
and these coins are worth more than 0.05BTC
i got the coins from ico.
only members of bitcointalk can have altcoins?
or new members cant have assets or trade it?
i am not nerve, i just want bitcoin instead of mnx. already listed it for sale at 0.112 btc
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:53:43 AM

we are talking about collateral. not a loan request.
and these coins are worth more than 0.05BTC
i got the coins from ico.
only members of bitcointalk can have altcoins?
or new members cant have assets or trade it?
i am not nerve, i just want bitcoin instead of mnx. already listed it for sale at 0.112 btc

So why you post at Lending section?
Why you get some coins from an ICO and you want to sell them now? Don't you read their ANN or you can't?
If you want BTC instead MNX then why you buy them?

Being serious and honest, is kind difficult for you as i see...

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Codinggg (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:05:26 AM

minxcoin was supposed to be on exchanges august 2nd. and its delayed. its under my plans. clear now?
Codinggg (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:20:40 PM

Vod. why you placed negative feedback on my account.
I AM NOT ASKING FOR A LOAN.
THAT WAS ONLY A QUESTION
 and its clearly stated in OP thats not a request
i wanted answer.
other members who read this. is that fair?
Codinggg (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:48:57 PM

did i ever asked for a loan to be negative rated?
most of my post were in technical support.
thats just dont fair. accusing for nothing. read all post and try to understand, vod
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:34:51 PM

You ask a question if your "coins" can cover a loan. I only imagine that if you was getting a "Yes" for an answer,you will ask a loan 100% asap!

No.

You receive your answer and OFC it was a "No". So why you keep asking?

read all post and try to understand, vod

Don't you worry we all understand,not only Vod...Cheers!
Codinggg (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:40:56 PM

You ask a question if your "coins" can cover a loan. I only imagine that if you was getting a "Yes" for an answer,you will ask a loan 100% asap!

No.

You receive your answer and OFC it was a "No". So why you keep asking?

read all post and try to understand, vod

Don't you worry we all understand,not only Vod...Cheers!
where i kept asking after he said no?
and if i took a loan placing my coins as collateral where is a problem here.
tagging you all as scammers. looks like i did something wrong, and i am sure i didnt
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 08:22:12 PM

and if i took a loan placing my coins as collateral where is a problem here.

The problem is you said you are trying to sell those coins.

If a trusting lender gave you a loan, you would not repay it, since you do not want your collateral back.

You are just a new account - negative trust after you scammed would just make you abandon the account and create a new one.

:/

ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:28:44 PM

I been hearing alot about minexcoins and some people were complaining alot. Some saying it wont hit an exchange or havent been on one yet, some are talking about issues with parking coins (?), and to me it sounds like a mess. The thing is, OP, the coins have no value. There is no way to sell the coins if you default and when the coins do it the exchange (if ever), it may not even be enough. Currently, your OP is both a question and a request, though Vod did say no, you continue which shows intent. All you had to do is acknowledge then lock this thread, but no. You continued, pretty much told on yourself because you "want bitcoin instead of mnx", left Vod a fake feedback (which doesnt affect him at all) stating that he scammed you. This here shows your real motivate here. If the coins are listed (which I dont see them on any exchanges), go sell them there.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 11:50:55 PM

LOL - I had not noticed he left me negative feedback saying I scammed him out of $6,000.

I guess it just proves I am bang on with my ratings.

Smiley

Codinggg (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:30:24 AM

we both exchanged fake feedbacks.
i have not requested, i asked a question. i have not asked to lend me, did i?
i have listed coins for sale (at more than double price) only after the Vod said this can be a collateral. check time stamps!
you accused me with no reason.
and if these coins has no value as you say so please find me someone who would sell it at double discount than market price and ill buy all of them. since this coin has no value as you say it wouldnt be difficult to you.
this trust system is pure shit. read all first , then do the moves. now you look like a bunvh of kids, trying to be cool with your status. its just
SM23031997

Activity: 1092
Merit: 582

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:00:04 PM

Don't know what are you trying to do but here is a summary

You just asked if you could give MNX as collateral and at the same time you are looking to sell them but can't as there is no exchange available which means if somehow someone buys approves your loan then he has to wait to get it listed as it was clear from your post that you are not looking to repay the loan and going to default the loan, as a result, he has to leave a rating and others too, to mark your account as scammer. So, Vod marked it before the scam that this person is likely to scam or has intentions to scam someone in future. so, trade with caution. I think nothing is wrong in this and it's human nature to protest against things that are not in there favor.
That's all

You should start from newbie again or keep asking him to remove the feedback which is not possible anyhow.
The choice is yours.
Codinggg (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:14:29 PM

You just asked if you could give MNX as collateral and at the same time you are looking to sell them but can't as there is no exchange available which means if somehow someone buys approves your loan then he has to wait to get it listed as it was clear from your post that you are not looking to repay the loan and going to default the loan, as a result, he has to leave a rating and others too, to mark your account as scammer. So, Vod marked it before the scam that this person is likely to scam or has intentions to scam someone in future. so, trade with caution. I think nothing is wrong in this and it's human nature to protest against things that are not in there favor.
That's all

You should start from newbie again or keep asking him to remove the feedback which is not possible anyhow.
The choice is yours.
i have 382 MNX. signed in my wallet. collateral question was about 110 MNX.
so at the same time i CAN DO what i want with my assets. where is your problem?
and why should i default on a loan? where you got a "point" of that? 110mnx cost me 0.25BTC on ICO. so why do you think i would not repay?
SM23031997

Activity: 1092
Merit: 582

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:22:08 PM

That's all

The choice is yours.
i have 382 MNX. signed in my wallet. collateral question was about 110 MNX.
so at the same time i CAN DO what i want with my assets. where is your problem?
and why should i default on a loan? where you got a "point" of that? 110mnx cost me 0.25BTC on ICO. so why do you think i would not repay?

OK, I don't want to know what is your point Is, you could be right or wrong, Actually, it doesn't matter now as the feedback given by the Vod is his personal opinion and no one can change it except vod and if you see his past history it is better for you to leave forum or start from beginning or continue with that.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 08:09:20 PM

we both exchanged fake feedbacks.

Your feedback is fake - luckily no one will consider it.

My feedback is dead on, and will not be removed.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: