Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:00:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Loan request (Gambling) .0044 btc needed ****CLOSED****  (Read 354 times)
Sadsong (OP)

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:36:42 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2017, 05:44:09 PM by Sadsong

Have a request that involves gambling and creating this thread to save lender/self some back and forth.
Want to play in the 100 Flop tonight on Nitrogensports.eu and require .0044 to achieve this goal.

I am 42704 on Nitrogensports and I am glued to this bitcointalk account due to the strong connection between both accounts. I am not willing to smear it over a small loan request. Also Blindme on Primedice and I am quite active in chat and the forum, so another strong link and both claims can be verified through my posts. Realize this account is not quite full member and would be more worth to loaner in case of  default and I also have no signed messages of any sort. Put to much into this account with my cheat investigation so this is me and its not going to be a hit and run case.

Loan amount: .0044 btc
Interest: Negotiate this, I am open within reason
Collateral: This account
Payback: 09/06/2017 10pm Est (This should allow breathing room in case any issues come up Tuesday buying coin or work related)
Nitro addy: removed(This is new due to the BitcoinCash fork)
BAPE:  https://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/?token=l8s8dfer
If you are interested shoot away in this thread. Most likely forgot something, so let me know.

P.s I applied to Darkstar but got the impression he was not interested after waiting overnight.  Besides that I have no other requests asked or open related to this account.

Thanks for checking in or trolling me, I am open. Grin

Will close in 3 hours from this time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:27:41 PM

Have a request that involves gambling and creating this thread to save lender/self some back and forth.
Want to play in the 100 Flop tonight on Nitrogensports.eu and require .0044 to achieve this goal.

I am 42704 on Nitrogensports and I am glued to this bitcointalk account due to the strong connection between both accounts. I am not willing to smear it over a small loan request. Also Blindme on Primedice and I am quite active in chat and the forum, so another strong link and both claims can be verified through my posts. Realize this account is not quite full member and would be more worth to loaner in case of  default and I also have no signed messages of any sort. Put to much into this account with my cheat investigation so this is me and its not going to be a hit and run case.

Payback: 09/06/2017 10pm Est (This should allow breathing room in case any issues come up Tuesday buying coin or work related)
Nitro addy: 1E76QgemWviGB1m79mpVmukaDm87Ap2obU (This is new due to the BitcoinCash fork)
BAPE:  https://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/?token=l8s8dfer
If you are interested shoot away in this thread. Most likely forgot something, so let me know.

P.s I applied to Darkstar but got the impression he was not interested after waiting overnight.  Besides that I have no other requests asked or open related to this account.

Qouted for referrence.

Your Account here doesn't worth the Loan Amount that you ask. Of course and your Account at Nitrogen have no value.
You should check the stickies and read what is consider as a Valid Collateral here.

If you don't have any of these types of Valid Collateral, i will advise you to lock this Thread of yours and move on. Cool

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Sadsong (OP)

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:50:32 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2017, 10:35:33 PM by Sadsong

Nitro addy: 1E76QgemWviGB1m79mpVmukaDm87Ap2obU (This is new due to the BitcoinCash fork)
BAPE:  https://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/?token=l8s8dfer

Qouted for referrence.

Your Account here doesn't worth the Loan Amount that you ask. Of course and your Account at Nitrogen have no value.
You should check the stickies and read what is consider as a Valid Collateral here.

If you don't have any of these types of Valid Collateral, i will advise you to lock this Thread of yours and move on. Cool

I will quote you right back! You implying nefarious activity or just floating through to smear?
Nitro reference to my account is in reference to my trust on this account, but you most likely have no idea how old this nitro account is.

Addon: Will leave this thread open for another hour and I guess open for Condoras to make his statement stick.

Closing thread, think I would have been contacted by now if some one was interested and I would be cutting it close anyways with the requirement.

@Condoras

I understand why you did what you did but another part of me thinks its a little underhanded as well. Protecting the community is one thing but quoting for reference implies I am sneaky and up to something and I think you should back that up or take the comment back. Smearing a persons name that does not have the standing you have is a real ego trip and I really hope that what I see from you today is not how you conduct business as a whole.
We all know that any alterations I would have made to my post could be seen and most established accounts already know how to do such things.

Will close this thread but will re-open if Condoras has something he wants to add to the thread.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: