Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:47:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] MorningStar Payment Systems 💰| 100% PoS | 20% interest 1st year  (Read 33090 times)
biobopoctu

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:37:25 AM

Looking forward to the the development of the project, can see a good potential in the idea of this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:12:43 AM

Looking forward to the the development of the project, can see a good potential in the idea of this project.

i'm quite sure you do

cebonl

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:12:52 PM

still no new dev or dev team? this is a great pos coin so would not be so difficult to make this coin big. of course for a blockchain developer Wink not for current dev
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 08:54:33 PM

Great. I got updated with the whole Qanon movement going on. Very exciting times to be alive. Yet, is really difficult for me to understand how you're not just milking the whole idea out. You've been saying development is coming "soon". When Q posts about something, is because he/they mean it. You've been saying "soon" since the inception of morningstar and since ever you haven't even had the decency to update the wallet from a defective fork of mintcoin. Blockchain fits very well in the narrative of freedom, but how does morningstar fits here? Just an altcoin with no purpose. You've been trying to figure out a purpose for the coin, and because the lack of it, you opted to just do an expectation campaign? The whole patriotic movement is for the people to not leave them in the shadows of ignorance and stimulate them to the truth, you are treating "your" people, who believed in your project as if they are not important. Not very patriotic at all.

This really sucks I thought this project was better than this.

It's useless to talk at length because dev will not care about it.
This coin is only made for pumps and dump, nothing else.
I'm glad to have sold all the coins I had a few months ago
ngoc_n60

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:00:41 PM

MorningStar (MRNG) is now being traded on Nova Exchange.  Thank you NOVA and thank you to the community.  Long way to go but this is a big step.

We would like everyone to request a listing on CoinMarketCap and CoinHills.  This will boost interest In MorningStar and give us a good set of tools to use. 

Thank you again!! 

Roadmap coming soon!
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 03:52:58 AM

Great. I got updated with the whole Qanon movement going on. Very exciting times to be alive. Yet, is really difficult for me to understand how you're not just milking the whole idea out. You've been saying development is coming "soon". When Q posts about something, is because he/they mean it. You've been saying "soon" since the inception of morningstar and since ever you haven't even had the decency to update the wallet from a defective fork of mintcoin. Blockchain fits very well in the narrative of freedom, but how does morningstar fits here? Just an altcoin with no purpose. You've been trying to figure out a purpose for the coin, and because the lack of it, you opted to just do an expectation campaign? The whole patriotic movement is for the people to not leave them in the shadows of ignorance and stimulate them to the truth, you are treating "your" people, who believed in your project as if they are not important. Not very patriotic at all.

This really sucks I thought this project was better than this.

It's useless to talk at length because dev will not care about it.
This coin is only made for pumps and dump, nothing else.
I'm glad to have sold all the coins I had a few months ago

I still have mine, I considered my money lost since I got them.
changeproject

Activity: 240
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:47:18 AM

Be on the lookout for new information upcoming via https://twitter.com/MorningStarPay.

Thank you all.
bodeng

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:52:40 AM

maybe you should add whitepaper to make this project more interesting and many participants glance at it.
asem

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:11:18 AM

immediately issue a roadmap so that participants are not confused in following this project and increase the interest of other participants to join.
changeproject

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:16:34 AM

Stay tuned!!!!  Wink Wink

changeproject

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:21:22 AM

WITX

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 03:13:17 PM

Are you Mentally sick ?!!

https://github.com/MorningStarDev/MorningStar

you are trying to creat new coin with 60 Million initil POW supply , to swap with existing coin 34 million supply ...So you keep 26 Million for you Huh

Do you think Community will accept your SHIT .
Do you think NOVAEXCHANGE will accept your SHIT
Do you think coinsmarkets Who hold 20 millions of morningstar to accept your SHIT

Community will contact NOVAEXCHANGE and COINSMARKETS to refuse your swap-to-shit.

you are planning to another DUMP as you did before.
[/b][/size][/size]

cebonl

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:25:56 PM

Are you Mentally sick ?!!

https://github.com/MorningStarDev/MorningStar

you are trying to creat new coin with 60 Million initil POW supply , to swap with existing coin 34 million supply ...So you keep 26 Million for you Huh

Do you think Community will accept your SHIT .
Do you think NOVAEXCHANGE will accept your SHIT
Do you think coinsmarkets Who hold 20 millions of morningstar to accept your SHIT

Community will contact NOVAEXCHANGE and COINSMARKETS to refuse your swap-to-shit.

you are planning to another DUMP as you did before.

totally agree
[/b][/size][/size]

changeproject

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:47:11 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2018, 04:06:01 PM by changeproject

If you havent figured it out yet, Coinsmarkets was selling all the coins on their exchange to Nova.

No one is getting anything back from Coinsmarkets, and Novaexchange is dead.  Sorry to burst your bubble.

Also we left the link to the Github off of the picture on purpose.  We are testing and updating.  60 million is not the final amount.

We are testing and compiling.

cebonl

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:29:21 PM

If you havent figured it out yet, Coinsmarkets was selling all the coins on their exchange to Nova.

No one is getting anything back from Coinsmarkets, and Novaexchange is dead.  Sorry to burst your bubble.

Also we left the link to the Github off of the picture on purpose.  We are testing and updating.  60 million is not the final amount.

that is not true that nobody gets anything back from Coinmarkets. I have my coins back from coinsmarkets but indeed not morningstar coins. But what are you planning then? how are you going to come to the community? only coinswap ??  1:1 ??
 give more tips about your plans. masternode? private send? instand send? and exchange ?
WITX

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 11:45:52 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2018, 12:14:38 AM by WITX

No one is getting anything back from Coinsmarkets, and Novaexchange is dead.  Sorry to burst your bubble.

Also we left the link to the Github off of the picture on purpose.  We are testing and updating.  60 million is not the final amount.

COMPLETELY WRONG

Novaexchange will open in few weeks with new management

Coinsmarkets didnt sell any morningstar coin on Novaexchange.  We agree that COINSMARKETS is getting huge amount by staking. But they didnt transfer any coin to novaexchange.

coinsmarkets updated addnodes and their morningstar wallet is connected to the blockchain since 12/5/2018 ( more than 20 millions coins )

I lunched temporarily block explorer  :
https://ibb.co/h7xJmJ

copy and paste :  https://ibb.co/h7xJmJ

you can see the top 100

Morningstar, Community Taking Over

I have updated the code today,  windows+Linux  wallets + new website +GitHub page  will be available in 1 or 2 weeks
+ discord , twitter+telegram groups

the following will be changed for more stability in supply and price :
max and min coinage --max supply--nsubsidy for staking reward--

note : i have checked morningstar code it was a copy of OHMcoin you dont even know how to choose suitable parameters for your coin> i spent so many hours to change and update your coin code
cebonl

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:23:09 AM

COMPLETELY WRONG

Coinsmarkets didnt sell any morningstar coin on Novaexchange.  We agree that COINSMARKETS is getting huge amount by staking. But they didnt transfer any coin to novaexchange.

coinsmarkets updated addnodes and their morningstar wallet is connected to the blockchain since 12/5/2018 ( more than 20 millions coins )

you can see the top 100

I have updated the code today,  windows+Linux  wallets + new website +GitHub page  will be available in 1 or 2 weeks

note : i have checked morningstar code it was a copy of OHMcoin you dont even know how to choose suitable parameters for your coin> i spent so many hours to change and update your coin code

that sounds better, nice and thank you for doing this for the community but what about swap? because we still have a lot of the first mrngcoins.
WITX

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 12:31:11 AM

COMPLETELY WRONG

https://ibb.co/h7xJmJ

you can see the top 100

that sounds better, nice and thank you for doing this for the community but what about swap? because we still have a lot of the first mrngcoins.
No swap, same blockchain, but it will be forked, to update the code, and wallets..
Every body will find his coins when he use new wallets.
Before that will arrange with NOVAEXCHANGE and coinsmarkets.
cebonl

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:53:39 AM

COMPLETELY WRONG

you can see the top 100

No swap, same blockchain, but it will be forked, to update the code, and wallets..
Every body will find his coins when he use new wallets.
Before that will arrange with NOVAEXCHANGE and coinsmarkets.

I have all my coins on my wallet and that is online so works well so I can use that until the new wallet? and about the fork, hard fork? are you planning to implement something new? Like masternode, zerocoin protocol ....

changeproject

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:04:37 AM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: