Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:08:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Prime-Ex Perpetual - Bringing Real Estate Profits to YOU!  (Read 20661 times)
Lenor5.3090

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:33:58 AM

Your house looks very attractive, I believe there will be a lot of people want to buy.
I hope Prime-ex can go on foreve.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
toshibaellie

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:46:50 AM

This project will succeed to get the maximum amount of money. I also will invest some small amount of money to become part of their profit sharing scheme through this investment.
Kokoruk

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:37:46 AM

"... When we sell a house to a homeowner, the homeowner gets a great house with easy credit approval... and they get an interest rate discount if they pay their mortgage payment in PEXT " - What kind of discount? and what is the interest rate?
 " ...the homeowner gets a great house with easy credit approval.. " - What does "... with easy approval of the loan ...?
  If I want to buy a house from your site for $ 350,000, then tell me on the numbers or% what and how will I pay? Using PEXT.
  distribution of profits to holders PEXT - beautiful and enticing, but with real estate is not very clear!
Prime-Ex Perpetual

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 10:18:48 PM

"... When we sell a house to a homeowner, the homeowner gets a great house with easy credit approval... and they get an interest rate discount if they pay their mortgage payment in PEXT " - What kind of discount? and what is the interest rate?
 " ...the homeowner gets a great house with easy credit approval.. " - What does "... with easy approval of the loan ...?
  If I want to buy a house from your site for $ 350,000, then tell me on the numbers or% what and how will I pay? Using PEXT.
  distribution of profits to holders PEXT - beautiful and enticing, but with real estate is not very clear!

Hi Kokoruk,

I apologize, I don't stop by every day.  You can catch me on Telegram almost everyday!  https://t.me/PEXTokens

For your questions I'll answer one by one...

What kind of discount:
  The discount that our homeowners will receive will be an interest rate discount of 0.25%.  This is the incentive that the homeowners receive to pay their mortgage payment in PEXT rather than USD.  As an added benefit, if the homeowners choose to become PEX-Token holders themselves, meaning that they hold on to PEXT over and above their monthly mortgage payment, they will have an opportunity to experience appreciation in the price of PEXT should the PEXT go up.  The mortgages are priced in USD.  So in theory, as the months and years go by, the amount of their monthly payment in USD will stay the same, but if they've held on to their PEXT their monthly payment due in PEXT could drop significantly.

What is the interest rate:  The interest rate today is 7% on a 30 Year Fixed Rate Mortgage.  This is historically an extremely good price.  We reserve the right to change the interest rate along with market rates to protect our project, but if you're quoted an interest rate it is valid for 30 days.  After 30 days, if you don't put your down payment in escrow with us, the rate may change.  Once your rate is locked in, the rate is a 30 Year Fixed Rate.  No funny business, everything is straightforward.

We don't verify employment.  We don't verify income.  We don't require an aging of your assets.

We need to know who you are, and you'll need to prove it by government photographic ID.

We need to know where you live, and you'll need to prove it by a current utility bill for your residence.

This is for KYC/AML requirements. 

We will verify the amount of your liquid assets.  You must prove that you own in liquid reserves the down payment you will be paying down plus 24 months in monthly payment reserves.  You will pay us the down payment into escrow, and you yourself will hold on to these monthly payments, but this is the criteria that we use to prove that you have the wherewithal to tackle a house like this.  That's all there is to it!

The numbers are the purchase price of $350,000.00 requires you to pay $87,500.00 USD-equivalent down, payable in either USD, an equivalent fiat currency, or BTC, ETH, and/or LTC, and/or a combination thereof.  At this time we cannot accept PEXT as down payment until liquidity is established for PEXT in the markets, since we will be returning PEXT to the market.  Additionally, you must prove that you have liquid assets in the amount of 24 months' worth of mortgage payments.  Then we're ready to move forward!

Prime-Ex Perpetual

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 10:26:04 PM

This project will succeed to get the maximum amount of money. I also will invest some small amount of money to become part of their profit sharing scheme through this investment.

We have some very cool things coming up.  Stay tuned and follow us on:

Telegram... https://t.me/PEXTokens

Twitter... https://twitter.com/PEXTokens

Facebook... https://facebook.com/PEXTokens

Medium... https://medium.com/@primeex.perpetual2017

Reddit... https://reddit.com/user/Prime-Ex

Instagram... https://instagram.com/PEXTokens
Prime-Ex Perpetual

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 10:30:40 PM

Enjoy one of our latest articles appearing on Medium:

https://medium.com/@primeex.perpetual2017/why-the-prime-ex-perpetual-real-estate-ecosystem-is-a-better-way-forward-59e70c0be028

Why the Prime-Ex Perpetual Real Estate Ecosystem is a Better Way Forward |  What is a Bank Supposed to Be?

Banks were supposed to be simple. Banks were to be a place where people could take their money, deposit it for safe storage, and the bank would put it to good use in loaning deposits to the community for building projects and other needs within the community. Sounds simple enough, right? Who could argue with that?

Banks were supposed to be a public service that served a necessary community function. Even today most bank charters still state that the business of the bank is to serve the needs of the community. If this were the reality then cryptocurrencies would have been created inside of the bank model instead of as a valid and even superior alternative. People know intuitively that something is wrong with the banking model, that banks aren’t their friend. However, what other alternative has there been until now?

(article continues... click the link above)
Kokoruk

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:20:38 AM

When 80% of the profit is distributed, a person who has PEXT in his wallet gets his share even for the house that he himself bought. The more PEXT in your wallet, the more you earn. Excellent. After all, the earned PEXT can then be paid in the form of mortgage payments !!! A good idea ! I really want you to do it!
Kokoruk

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:44:41 PM

Why does no one know that in Panama really buy real estate with the help of ETH and get a reward for PEXT? Where is the advertisement, where is the news? Why does no one know that it is real to relax in renting a house on the coast of Panama with the help of ETH? And get on the electronic purse PEXT, in the form of distribution of 80% of the company's profits, which allows you to rent. INVITATIONS in PEXT give an opportunity to rest and earn at the same time !!!
   To perform payment transactions, you only need to enter the key of the owner of your wallet. Scanning documents, credit card numbers are not required. This ensures confidentiality and anonymity of transactions.
    Great project! You must work!
Kokoruk

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:52:55 AM

It's my opinion !!!
To succeed in PEXT, you need to invest money and give an opportunity to earn PEXT adoptive parents right now:
    - masternode Service and create several pools for packets of different sizes;
    - 10-20% per annum on PEXT wallets;
    - remuneration for voting;
    - Increase discounts when buying property owners PEXT wallets in case of buying for a dollar;
    - Lotto for holders of PEXT purses (example - attracting the last three numbers in the amount of PEXT in the wallet);
    - expand the geography of real estate;
    - increase the project team and take part in events (meetings, conferences) devoted to technologies with coverage of the project (show in tweets about these events)
duongduong0400

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:54:05 PM

It has being a long time to see such a beautiful Token
bwashington1

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:40:14 PM

Prime-Ex Perpetual ANNOUNCEMENT🚨

Introducing the PEXT Telegram Signature Campaign!!!

Prime-Ex Perpetual is going to be doing a PEXT giveaway for our Supporters…

Change your profile picture and Username to support Prime-Ex Perpetual and get some free PEXT!

Username | prime-ex.com
Profile Picture | A picture that supports and displays the Prime-Ex Perpetual logo or the **PEXT** "P" logo
Duration : 2 months for payouts. 3 months for total term of the campaign

In order to claim your **PEXT** you must first change your profile picture and username and submit a PM with the start date and then when you have been logged in with the changed username and profile pictures for two months send us a message with your wallet address.

Tokens will be distibuted once you have been verified by our telegram admins who will have a list of all the people who submit and the start dates. (need to check in periodically to see your promotions) Be sure to post on the channel and we will be watching

The following will be released to the first 400 people to submit for the promotion.

**A total of 12,000 PEXT are available for this promotion!**
alterego087

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:32:00 AM

why now the price is 50 times lower than on a tokensale?  Cry
Kokoruk

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:41:34 AM

The distribution of tokens for advertising at a price of 0.02 $ for 1 PEXT will not bring success. It is necessary to increase the volumes of sales and the price of Recht to the level of the beginning of ICO
 My opinion :
Long-term investment box (1-3% daily) lasting 6 months. During this time the public interest in PEXT will increase. New wallet will be opened, the owners of which will be able to earn money by distributing tokens for messages in social networks creating advertisement for the project, as well as distributing profits when selling or renting real estate. At a price of PEXT -1 $ there will be no need to squander 12000 tokens. It is enough 600-1000 PEXT to meet the needs of purse strikers when allocating remuneration for messages. And there will also be an increase in the number of traders who will be interested in earnings on fluctuations of PEXT with sufficient volume of trades.
 There is information about the support of Ethereum Classic (ETC) on Coinbase in the coming months. The use of the ETC when buying property (the price is attractive enough) will increase the interest in PEXT !!!
Matilda

Activity: 288

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:04:10 AM

why now the price is 50 times lower than on a tokensale?  Cry

This is an unimaginable number. It needs to return the price to the normal level of exchange. This is very important for the project.
Kokoruk

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:40:02 AM

This is my opinion:
    Using the network application FutureNet for advertising PEXT, gives the opportunity to earn at the same time FTO and PEXT. Community interest in double earnings will give an opportunity to interest in PEXT.
Kokoruk

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:36:35 AM

Coinmarketcap ?  InvestBox ?
Kokoruk

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:54:12 AM

Lack of information in networks and on pages of authoritative sites ? 
ICee712

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:03:44 PM

I am aware that many posts on this thread are just made by shills.

However, some appear to be made by "regular" people, which makes me even more convinced that many involved in crypto are amongst the most gullible in society.

This is a scam, and a very poor one. It takes virtually no effort to verify the non-existence of Prime-Ex Perpetual in Panama.

Why do people fall for this shit? It baffles me.
placebo1977

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:31:25 AM

Lack of information in networks and on pages of authoritative sites ? 

Is this not so obvious? On yobit PEXT has about 0.1 volume a day,  and they are supposed to be selling houses from buying PEXT.

When it gets below 40 sats I am buying as there will be 1 more attempt at a pump.

Everybody knows PEXT is a scam.
modestbevvyingfg

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:15:26 AM

Project very feasible competition with other real estate money when brought high returns and safety. I will always keep track of your project. Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: